The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-09-2013, 06:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 14
EnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to behold
Re: An Affair with an older married lady... and the aftermath...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrouded View Post
And I'm also quite intrigued by how the reputation thing works. I'm assuming green means someone added to my points while red means someone subtracted?

Oh well, everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

If it doesn't agree with you then might I implore you to take it with a pinch of salt and pretend I'm just another fiction writer?
Chill bro. Like what you said, Its an online forum.

Love-Hate-Betrayal-Regret - http://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=382105
Old 17-09-2013, 07:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 13
HokkienPeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHokkienPeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

The fuck with the moral police? Wanna hold morals in high ground then this ain't the place mother fuckers.

Dear TS, please continue your story. Seems interesting. I missed those chase me if you can days.

Oh btw, points don't really matter. They can't be changed for Ntuc vouchers.
Old 17-09-2013, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 12
DDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Why are there assholes which try to be moral police here?Come on this is SBF sex forum.Damnn fed up with idiots trying to act gentlemens here come on take it with a pinch of salt.if u r so decent dun be here in the first place ts pls carry one.thanks
Old 17-09-2013, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1208 / Power: 13
highlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HokkienPeng View Post
The fuck with the moral police? Wanna hold morals in high ground then this ain't the place mother fuckers.

Dear TS, please continue your story. Seems interesting. I missed those chase me if you can days.

EXACTLY my same sentiments this is and ADULT FORUM if you are not a adult, you should not be here
Old 17-09-2013, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7010 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HokkienPeng View Post

Erms.. there is no morality police here.
My question is there are SO many single women out there why is it necessary to stoop so low /desperate to mess with someone's wife ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDAMn View Post
Why are there assholes which try to be moral police here?Come on this is SBF sex forum.Damnn fed up with idiots trying to act gentlemens here come on take it with a pinch of salt.if u r so decent dun be here in the first place ts pls carry one.thanks
In fact there are plenty of opportunities and choices in fl 1-3 SG threads for you to fuck around.

And yet you choose to fuck a yummy mummy with her little kid ? Or how about one of your good buddies whose wife cheated on him and he's devastated by it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by highlysex View Post
EXACTLY my same sentiments this is and ADULT FORUM if you are not a adult, you should not be here
We are all adults here, but i don't see everyone here agree in fucking another brother's wife.

This is the kind of thing that leaves tiny scars on your soul and you eventually end up ugly. You talking about potentially ruining lives. Karma thing. I'll let my words be few. They should speak for themselves to those who have an ear.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 17-09-2013, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

Just enjoying the story,
Old 17-09-2013, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 12
Lauhuu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If you are offended by your wn stardard, go somewhere else. What do u expect here in sbf? Best kopitiam? Let me share how i buy a cheaper coke? Plss la.
Old 17-09-2013, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
RADIOJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yeah its an online forum..
And i am not here to judge..
So TS pls cont....
Old 18-09-2013, 12:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
jomround deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Farkers fark.
Haters hate.
TS writes!
Old 18-09-2013, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

pls carry on thanks u have our support hahaha
Old 18-09-2013, 12:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Just my pov

It takes 2 hand to clap! So just enjoy the story guys

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 18-09-2013, 01:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Fruggnuts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just browsing and saw this interesting
Something different but it's true to be careful in any relationship!

Cheers
James
Old 18-09-2013, 01:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 13
1900 is a Helpful and Caring Samster1900 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Great writers don't come by here often. Though TS's writings aren't flamboyant, they certainly intrigue me.

Morality aside, you've another reader here
Old 18-09-2013, 02:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
godz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bla bla bla..... Hiaz..... TS is entitled to write his story.... While you can just avoid reading it if its against your moral.... I love a good story.... So kindly let me enjoy it.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
Erms.. there is no morality police here.
My question is there are SO many single women out there why is it necessary to stoop so low /desperate to mess with someone's wife ?

In fact there are plenty of opportunities and choices in fl 1-3 SG threads for you to fuck around.

And yet you choose to fuck a yummy mummy with her little kid ? Or how about one of your good buddies whose wife cheated on him and he's devastated by it?

We are all adults here, but i don't see everyone here agree in fucking another brother's wife.

This is the kind of thing that leaves tiny scars on your soul and you eventually end up ugly. You talking about potentially ruining lives. Karma thing. I'll let my words be few. They should speak for themselves to those who have an ear.
Old 18-09-2013, 07:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 11
Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of

It certainly feels like I've opened up a huge can on worms....

We reached the place rather quickly and while I assumed that the tiny car park was full, all Ann did was to drive in and within minutes, she had a parking space.

We entered through the main doors. It was a rustic kind of place. Being Friday, it was packed to the rafters. I didn't hear Ann ask the waiter/greeter at the door about reservations, but unsurprisingly, we were ushered to seats on the outside within a reasonable waiting time. I guess she was here enough regularly to get such privileges.

The menu didn't really entice me as much as it should have so I settled for a prawn aglio olio while Ann had some kind of steak, along with luncheon meat fries.

"Do you drink wine?"

"Nope."

"Oh, I was gonna get a bottle..."

I drank what I saw was probably the safest drink on the menu, a drink that would allow me to drive her back just in case she drank too much again. Yeah, I settled for ice water.

I could tell Ann was rolling her eyes at me but I just didn't feel like drinking that night. Maybe I would have a whiskey later. But first I had to line my stomach.

It was amusing that the main dishes arrived ahead of what I felt was the starter which was the luncheon meat fries. But I ate anyway. The price of the food here was slightly beyond my budget so I suppose I should just shut up and eat.

This time Ann didn't really talk much so I had to start the conversation.

"New car?"

"Not exactly."

"Second hand car?"

"Not exactly either."

I wanted to give up. She had been pretty chatty the previous time, talking about her job, the stress and asking me about myself.

It really should have struck me as odd that she never talked about herself at all.

After dinner I decided to get that whiskey and I downed it slowly while Ann was already onto her fifth or sixth glass of wine. She liked reds. And the half eaten chocolate cake she had for dessert was sitting there tempting me.

The silence was getting so awkward. I could even hear the mosquitoes buzzing around me.

Ann finally said something after a long silence.

"So, what are you looking for?"

"Huh?"

"When you spoke to me at the pub, and offered to send me home. You must have wanted something in return."

I was thinking if I should be honest or just be a nice guy.

"I was looking for a one night stand."

I think Ann was a little shocked as she held her glass of wine in mid air for a short while. But st the same time, I could see a small smile forming at the corner of her mouth. While I wasn't a face reader, that probably meant she was interested as well.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1