The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-09-2022, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic) PI

Everyone has the right to say what they want here...just that no personal attacks or flaming...

Best is say and nothing personal...:_)

Everyone can spend whatever they want...is their own personal right and money...

In the past I had known many who flaunt their riches and money in hcm...best is just leave them alone...also this is what they wrote and you are not there to witness...whatever they wrote is up to you to believe...

Another opinion is how long can anyone last throwing money...how long they like the city or Angeles per se...if you are long term here then you have the right to live whatever you want...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 28-09-2022, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 17
Sex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sex Kid View Post
I used to go from 2012 to 2016.

They got bring me go when the charbor do sexy dance and slowly strip until naked. But the girl come out one by one, not in group.

I cannot remember place but I know must give your phone first cos cannot bring in take pictures.

I got go there 4 times already.
Hi Brudders,
For the naked girls that I go before, the place call Dunkshot. Don't know whether still have or not.

I got post FR before. Brudders don't angry for my FR, I not so much experience. Only start going AC in 2012.

My FR is here lah.

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?p=...t=#post6982375

Thank you brudders.
Old 28-09-2022, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PREM8619 View Post
This is very true statement...... Singkies are well known around the world for being carrotheads.
Having lived in Philippines, I don't believe that spoil market business.

Girls change, they see hundred of Guest, and they move

Unless you really burn the place down like once I did in Makati, 35k something in Jools, then dinner for some girls, most don't remember

Filipino price based on demand, if they need rental money they will not back down from say 5k.

If they don't need, they don't mind even 2k

Oh, btw Jools some remember me because it was dead day nobody there except me

I am sure it was still small bill compare to other

Enjoy lah. Don't over think

Ps, I think some hot girls on drugs like shabu they don't even remember which guy they fuck and how much they get
Old 28-09-2022, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 20
modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
It's true that Pinays are impulsive and it really depends on day to day need because most of them don't plan for the future. However, I feel it absolutely does ruin the market.

If the choice is going with customer A: Who will buy LD for all her friends, pay her BF, as well as do things like ring bell. Why then would she go with customer B: Who will just BF her and maybe give her a tip at the end of the night?

Many girls are smart enough to hold out sometimes and milk ladydrinks for awhile because they know if the environment has many customers then of course she will let them "outbid" each other.

Then of course..there are ones who are very selective based on their bar status.

Quote:
Ps, I think some hot girls on drugs like shabu they don't even remember which guy they fuck and how much they get
Absolutely true. Not all but many of the "horniest" spotlight type girls are on it. I don't care what the girl does in their personal life but if they have been on it too long their behavior also becomes erratic and that's when the bar steps in and tells them to clean up for awhile.
Old 28-09-2022, 11:50 AM
Samster

modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Everyone has the right to say what they want here...just that no personal attacks or flaming...

Best is say and nothing personal...:_)
I agree, btw when I disagree with someone on here it's friendly disagreement. I have no animosity towards anyone here or with people I meet in real life actually.

After all, this is an open forum where we share advice/experiences doing this "hobby" which we normally can't discuss elsewhere especially in everyday polite society.
Old 28-09-2022, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by modusoperandi View Post
I agree, btw when I disagree with someone on here it's friendly disagreement. I have no animosity towards anyone here or with people I meet in real life actually.

After all, this is an open forum where we share advice/experiences doing this "hobby" which we normally can't discuss elsewhere especially in everyday polite society.
Quote:

Girls change, they see hundred of Guest, and they move
Very well said...hope all can agree and disagree...

Best remain anonymous and all will be alright...

Read with a pinch of salt...each has their own playground in the same city...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 28-09-2022, 04:12 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Absolutely true. Not all but many of the "horniest" spotlight type girls are on it. I don't care what the girl does in their personal life but if they have been on it too long their behavior also becomes erratic and that's when the bar steps in and tells them to clean up for awhile.
I doubt bars care. They pay for fake drug and medical 🙊😳
Old 28-09-2022, 04:37 PM
Samster

Sex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to all
Quote:

If the choice is going with customer A: Who will buy LD for all her friends, pay her BF, as well as do things like ring bell. Why then would she go with customer B: Who will just BF her and maybe give her a tip at the end of the night?

Many girls are smart enough to hold out sometimes and milk ladydrinks for awhile because they know if the environment has many customers then of course she will let them "outbid" each other.
100% the girls will ask to buy LD for mamasan, friends, etc. So I always tell the girls it's ok to buy becos I will just deduct from the tips I plan to give her at the end. Then 100% the girls will say no need to buy LD for other people.
Old 28-09-2022, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
100% the girls will ask to buy LD for mamasan, friends, etc. So I always tell the girls it's ok to buy becos I will just deduct from the tips I plan to give her at the end. Then 100% the girls will say no need to buy LD for other people.
Interesting because only 50% may fully understand what you said

Pinoys have poor comprehension but as long as they understand you don't have unlimited budget, objective achieved

Btw to the bro who said Baguio sucks. Here's something more

Some legit FL I know in Baguio, and some in olongapo

https://sammyboyforum.info/showpost.php?p=21...postcount=9455
Old 28-09-2022, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 623 / Power: 23
stlover72 is a name known to allstlover72 is a name known to allstlover72 is a name known to allstlover72 is a name known to allstlover72 is a name known to allstlover72 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Perimeter there is a bar with live band ask around and go and try, many decent girls there with friends looking for bf and some with bf also. And many cocktail. Try it
Bro may I ask the live band is open during night time? Open air concept? Thanks.
Old 28-09-2022, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Interesting because only 50% may fully understand what you said

Pinoys have poor comprehension but as long as they understand you don't have unlimited budget, objective achieved

Btw to the bro who said Baguio sucks. Here's something more
Brudder, of course need to explain to her what I mean, not just once sentence.

Brudder who said Baguio sucks, of course we want them to suck lah.. suck, kiss, lick, fuck, etc. Or not go there do what? Play cards?
Old 28-09-2022, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Brudder, of course need to explain to her what I mean, not just once sentence.

Brudder who said Baguio sucks, of course we want them to suck lah.. suck, kiss, lick, fuck, etc. Or not go there do what? Play cards?
Maybe you find smart girl

Believe you

I crashed one in olongapo, turn out study MBA

Good luck.

Definitely not going after you, because old men say ymmv

Life short, enjoy Angeles (or olongapo for me)
Old 28-09-2022, 08:05 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4665 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlover72 View Post
Bro may I ask the live band is open during night time? Open air concept? Thanks.
Open nite time, inside
Old 29-09-2022, 11:14 AM
Samster

For live music venues I recommend:

Midnight Rodeo. They have a decent band and will play most popular requests.

Livehouse. They probably have best cover band in Angeles right now.

Racio's. They have music at night and it's a filipino hangout.

Sometimes there is a live band at Nightmoves on friday evening or weekend evening. But it's a small place so it gets loud.
Old 29-09-2022, 11:13 PM
Samster

I went barhopping tonight at around 7pm. I wasn't planning on barfining at all and didn't but went to just take a look and see what is going on on a Thursday evening.

Penguin. (near western fields bar, on the mcdo walking street side)

This bar continues to surprise me. There is always a full stage here and it's tucked away a little off walking street. The girl quality is average but there are some attractive ones for sure. I bought one girl a ladydrink and she was very pleasant. Up close she wasn't my type because she is a little chubby but she was very friendly and told me a lot of stuff about the bar. It's a good place to hang out and the girls are always active on stage. I will probably try and BF a girl here this week and see how the girls here really are.

Paro Paro.

Mamasan here knows me now and I found a gem here before. It's a relaxed environment because it's a very small bar with about 7-8 girls on stage at all times. The gem I repeated before was already barfined tonight but it's ok, I told her i'd probably BF her tomorrow or saturday. I saw at least 3 other girls that were decent here to barfine.

Arabesque.

I really dislike this bar. The waitresses are rude here and a lot of them look like lesbians. The waitress rudely shoved a pen at me and said "sign" with a bad look on her face when I sat down and ordered a drink. I also thought the pinoy DJ's were really annoying and loud. Girl quality was not good when I went in also.

Gold bar.

Not many girls on stage..maybe 5 but they had a few customers and staff sitting in the booths. Nothing was happening here so I left quickly. This used to be the hiso space...and now it's this big space with a bar with 5 girls.

Flamingo.

This bar is run by a fairly well known pinoy manager who has a decent reputation. Unfortunately..quality was lacking this night and less than 7 girls on stage so I went in and out. One waitress was really pleading with me to order at least one drink. I felt kind of bad..but I didn't want to waste time on nothing on stage.

Baccara.

I sat down and ordered a drink and watched for a bit. There was at least 20 girls on both levels and a few caught my eye but still nothing I would rush to barfine. Baccara had better quality during covid..which is kind of funny.

Atlantis.

I finally bought a girl a ladydrink here and I even bought a waitress a LD because she was really nice to talk to. The girl I talked to was a 19 year old with no baby but she was a local Pampangan girl. Very cute but I don't have good experiences with local Pampangan girls so I mentally already knew I was not going to BF her for sure. She was nice to talk to but...nothing special as far as attraction. Funny moment here..mamasan told me there were 4-5 cherry girls there and pointed them out. I told her I don't believe there are any virgins in Angeles just like there are no unicorns. She got annoyed with me and walked off. I really don't care because I thought it was funny.

Carousel.

A lot of angmo here and a few girls dancing on stage with their panties. This wasn't bad..but I didn't see anything I liked on stage so I left quickly plus I don't like the customer:girl ratio here.

Lollipop.

This is probably the most popular wolfpack bar right now aside from XS. It was crowded with angmo drinking and not many girls. I left quickly.

Viking ship (pirate)

They had girls on the street ushering passerby in. The girl who asked me to come in told me she saw me walk by two times already (I did). I was kind of amused by her persistence. I went in and there was one spotlight girl dancing on stage. I left quickly and told the girl nothing is happening and left quickly.. I felt kind of bad for being so direct but i'm not going to waste time watching spotlight girl do her routine when I could be looking at other lineups.

Q bar.

4 below average girls on stage and angmo customers getting drunk. This seems to be the pattern in wolfpack bars. I left quickly.

Outside walking street..

Insomnia.

A few girls on stage but nothing special. Quite a few tables had angmo drinking. i've been to this place very late at night and sometimes the atmosphere is entertaining.

Old bar.

Old bar was filled with old people drinking and 4-5 girls on stage who were not barfineable. I quickly left.

Overall...not bad. Walking street still has good customer:girl ratio. If I really wanted to barfine I could have found at least a few girls who were decent enough. I had a bit too much to drink though and I was tired already so I really just wanted to do a quick run through of the night scene.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1