The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 19-09-2022, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1045 / Power: 13
tuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud of
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Some may go back but will definitely come back again. Thai LBs will stay here for 3 weeks according to the OKT.

New batch of thais should be here already, will be heading down tonight to have my weekly session.
pls let us know whether the new thai batch has arrived. TIA!
Old 19-09-2022, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

Tried laila today. Was looking out for some busty lb but didnt see one. Laila’s looks very sweet, too sweet to be a sex worker. Small natural tits, b cup. Ass we handful.
She was wearing a green dress and when she walks up the stairs, her ass and black panty was solid. Just like what bro neslo mentioned, sop with cbj. Asked to lie down while doing cbj and missionary while fucking. Fake moans but her looks really too sweet. Wanted to get her ig but she went inside another room and didnt come out. Before walking down the stairs of fame, her friend came over and gave me a hug. Busty with big ass. Commando as her dick was hanging loose. Looks abit like Hazel (also from malaysia, precovid times).

If bros managed to find her ig, pls share haha.

Dmg: 50
Looks: 10/10
Height: Ard 1.6m
Boobs: B cup
Ass: Not too big but meaty
Rtf: Yes
Origin: KL

As for the timing, she mentioned she’s there at 4pm. Bros can try gg at this timing for lesser crowd and onlookers.
Old 20-09-2022, 08:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2106 / Power: 14
neslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond repute
Hahaha, it’s seems like we have almost the same experience with her. Heard she is leaving soon in the next 1-2 weeks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lustandfast View Post
Tried laila today. Was looking out for some busty lb but didnt see one. Laila’s looks very sweet, too sweet to be a sex worker. Small natural tits, b cup. Ass we handful.
She was wearing a green dress and when she walks up the stairs, her ass and black panty was solid. Just like what bro neslo mentioned, sop with cbj. Asked to lie down while doing cbj and missionary while fucking. Fake moans but her looks really too sweet. Wanted to get her ig but she went inside another room and didnt come out. Before walking down the stairs of fame, her friend came over and gave me a hug. Busty with big ass. Commando as her dick was hanging loose. Looks abit like Hazel (also from malaysia, precovid times).

If bros managed to find her ig, pls share haha.

Dmg: 50
Looks: 10/10
Height: Ard 1.6m
Boobs: B cup
Ass: Not too big but meaty
Rtf: Yes
Origin: KL

As for the timing, she mentioned she’s there at 4pm. Bros can try gg at this timing for lesser crowd and onlookers.
Old 20-09-2022, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 15
fieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Is Laila pre op?
Old 20-09-2022, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckermax View Post
pls let us know whether the new thai batch has arrived. TIA!
Went down last night, saw the new batch of thais. 3 in total, one was rather large sized, the other 2 were kinda flat chested.

Gave it a miss and went to GL instead to release.

Saw a few Malaysian LBs that looked pretty good, but haven't really had one that had service that matched the thais.
Old 20-09-2022, 09:22 AM
Samster

ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldusername View Post
Is Laila pre op?
Is she the prettiest Malaysian LB in the house? If that's the one, then yes, pre op but she's a bottom AFAIK, had her pre covid.
Old 20-09-2022, 11:01 AM
Samster

fieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Went down last night, saw the new batch of thais. 3 in total, one was rather large sized, the other 2 were kinda flat chested.

Gave it a miss and went to GL instead to release.

Saw a few Malaysian LBs that looked pretty good, but haven't really had one that had service that matched the thais.
GL for lb or female?
Old 20-09-2022, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Is she the prettiest Malaysian LB in the house? If that's the one, then yes, pre op but she's a bottom AFAIK, had her pre covid.
Thanks. Very hard to find good tops these days
Old 20-09-2022, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldusername View Post
GL for lb or female?
Had the legal WL at L20. GL LBs now cannot make it. Miss the 2010s period where thai LBs would be there.
Old 20-09-2022, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Had the legal WL at L20. GL LBs now cannot make it. Miss the 2010s period where thai LBs would be there.
Sigh yah. GL very sad. Hope thai lb will reappear too
Old 20-09-2022, 11:07 PM
Samster

lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

Quote:
She’s pre-op, bottom and yes, the prettiest of all. She mentioned back in KL, she’s a model. She also worked at sg pre-covid.
Old 20-09-2022, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Back then whole alley flooded. Like pasamalam haha
Old 20-09-2022, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by neslo View Post
Hahaha, it’s seems like we have almost the same experience with her. Heard she is leaving soon in the next 1-2 weeks.
Yea. She did lick my nipples and it was the best sensation i’ve ever felt.
Old 21-09-2022, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2106 / Power: 14
neslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond repute
Nice.. seem like u had it better than me. But she at the moment seems to be the prettiest if not the best in service for sure
Quote:
Originally Posted by lustandfast View Post
Yea. She did lick my nipples and it was the best sensation i’ve ever felt.
Old 21-09-2022, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
NickD7650 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by al8055 View Post
Hahaha bro, like-minded indeed. I enjoy doing the deed with the curtain open. Sometimes a few horny ones will walk pass and give a good kiss or come over to lick the nipple.

Best part is the partitions allow you to hear all the actions of your neighbours. I was whacking my LB with the curtain opened when another bro walked over with his dick in another LB standing by my door doing the same deed. Fun times!
haha remember doing this. i even fucked as thai lb at the walkway before. n always loved to have the curtain open so that everyone can see. some bros will act like never see. as mentioned the wilder lbs will come over lick your nipple. remember once a thai lb did it and i changed it into a threesome. looking to go soon again
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1