The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 29-09-2022, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Best of 5 suit tailors in Bangkok that’ll make you look dapper.

https://thethaiger.com/guides/best-o...ou-look-dapper
Old 02-10-2022, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 14
SmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by xnarsilx View Post
I prefer Jesse and Son in terms of cutting. Even my recent trip I went back to them for tailoring. But 1 issue with them is their attitude can be quite selective on different people, especially the dad.
That's quite sad to hear. I hope he remembers me.
Old 12-10-2022, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 20
fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!

the old link for this forum cannot work leh
finally found another that can access now
everyone going thai but i just come back sg after 3.5yrs
everything so expensive.... dun dare go chong or take taxi
dun dare spend sgd feel heartpain .....
went to a ktv in the west ytd
cannot chong drink beer anymore, prefer lao
lady tips 50 sgd only press milk
sian.... i miss thailand
Old 12-10-2022, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleaz View Post
the old link for this forum cannot work leh
finally found another that can access now
everyone going thai but i just come back sg after 3.5yrs
everything so expensive.... dun dare go chong or take taxi
dun dare spend sgd feel heartpain .....
went to a ktv in the west ytd
cannot chong drink beer anymore, prefer lao
lady tips 50 sgd only press milk
sian.... i miss thailand
You are right. After I chiong in Thailand, I don't go clubbing or KTV in Singapore anymore. However, I still have to fuck, so I just go for the FL in Dome 1 and I visit Bangkok every 3 months.

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 12-10-2022, 04:12 PM
Samster

ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xnarsilx View Post
I prefer Jesse and Son in terms of cutting. Even my recent trip I went back to them for tailoring. But 1 issue with them is their attitude can be quite selective on different people, especially the dad.
Hi, may I ask how much they charge for a shirt?

Old 12-10-2022, 07:16 PM
Samster

SmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
You are right. After I chiong in Thailand, I don't go clubbing or KTV in Singapore anymore. However, I still have to fuck, so I just go for the FL in Dome 1 and I visit Bangkok every 3 months.
This is the plan that I am gunning for. The amount of money spent in SG KTV might as well just fly over and spend. Atleast can enjoy a decent holiday away from work.
Old 12-10-2022, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 3
Posti34 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokyJoe View Post
This is the plan that I am gunning for. The amount of money spent in SG KTV might as well just fly over and spend. Atleast can enjoy a decent holiday away from work.
Sg ktv how much per person one night?
Old 12-10-2022, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posti34 View Post
Sg ktv how much per person one night?
Room and drinks already 300 to 400 per bottle for 3 to 4 hours. Girl butterfly sit down another 50. Tabao another 300. Hotel another 20 to 40. And this was from pre-covid time. Now everything go up and less quality service.
Old 12-10-2022, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
Hi, may I ask how much they charge for a shirt?
The last time I visited them, they were charging 2000 baht and up for full cotten shirts.
Old 12-10-2022, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Xables deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any suggestion for 10 pax travelling group for 5D4N.
Gonna hit the town with a bang with all the bros.
Old 12-10-2022, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
The last time I visited them, they were charging 2000 baht and up for full cotten shirts.
Got it. Thank you!

Old 12-10-2022, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 3
Posti34 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Room and drinks already 300 to 400 per bottle for 3 to 4 hours. Girl butterfly sit down another 50. Tabao another 300. Hotel another 20 to 40. And this was from pre-covid time. Now everything go up and less quality service.
This is same price as Bangkok g club. Minus the tabao because no tabao
Old 18-10-2022, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 7
Laki is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaki is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaki is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaki is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Heading to Ayutthaya.

Any info or how the nightlife and night spot over in ayuttaya?
Old 31-10-2022, 12:04 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Credit to the sharer.

Influx of ang mo to BKK at Suvannabhum Airport on 31 Oct 2022 morning and heard immigration cancel all china man visa.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 31-10-2022, 07:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Credit to the sharer.

Influx of ang mo to BKK at Suvannabhum Airport on 31 Oct 2022 morning and heard immigration cancel all china man visa.

the main reason for the long queues at Suvannabhum custom is that half the counters are closed for renovations.
What renovations? Didnt they just reno the whole custom area??? Yeah.... but its now being boarded up again and said "closed for renovations".....

You might wanna consider entering via don meung airport. I liked don meung because its smaller and requires less time and walking in or out of there.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1