The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 22-09-2022, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
jondoe4466 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hot, cute or....? How you choose your girls in Thailand

Hi bros, just had a random discussion with some buddies about how we choose our girls. Personally I lean towards the "cuter" side rather than typical model hot.

Of course, to each their own but just putting this thread down as I'm curious what all bros here look for when cheong-ing in Thailand?
Old 26-09-2022, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 12
plantronic is a glorious beacon of lightplantronic is a glorious beacon of lightplantronic is a glorious beacon of lightplantronic is a glorious beacon of lightplantronic is a glorious beacon of lightplantronic is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Hot, cute or....? How you choose your girls in Thailand

Quote:
Originally Posted by jondoe4466 View Post
Hi bros, just had a random discussion with some buddies about how we choose our girls. Personally I lean towards the "cuter" side rather than typical model hot.

Of course, to each their own but just putting this thread down as I'm curious what all bros here look for when cheong-ing in Thailand?
Had some really hot and some cute ones yet best memories are with those who can connect which implies must first speak some english.

with all the online learning today, am thinking of "investing" some effort to learn their language... any good advices? ;-)
Old 27-09-2022, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
jondoe4466 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by plantronic View Post
Had some really hot and some cute ones yet best memories are with those who can connect which implies must first speak some english.

with all the online learning today, am thinking of "investing" some effort to learn their language... any good advices? ;-)
Not with Thai but I've been learning some languages like German on duolingo.

You learn basic words and sentences, after a while you become amazed you kinda understand some stuff in a song or video. That's when you go for the cheesy pickup lines XD Just get the free version tho, no limitations on what u learn.

Also, have had lots of success arranging for "language exchange" sessions in other countries. Gonna try that out with the uni girls in hat yai too 😏
Old 28-09-2022, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 15
mattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Hot, cute or....? How you choose your girls in Thailand

Been a Thai connoisseur since 2009 and my preferences have evolved.

Currently, although I can speak conversational Thai, I can't resist Thai girls with American or Western accents (don't have to be 100% like an ABC) of English. Educated above average with some international work/study experience is a bonus.

I can't forget this date I went on with a Chiang Mai gal I met from a sugar dating platform. She looks like a tanned version of Baifern and her voice is as sultry as Beyonce. We're both into ayahuasca, tantra (the philosophy, not just the sexual stuff) and lucid dreaming and shit. Didn't mind paying 20,000 THB for an entire night with her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1