The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 21-09-2022, 07:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 15
ubikayu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyubikayu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Thai Massage with Surprise Special

Quote:
Originally Posted by health View Post

What's the number
Your standard submissions: Can share contact? Can PM contact? Now What's the number?
My question to you: "Did you read until the end or not?".

Please lah.. READ.
Old 21-09-2022, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
kelvintyh8383 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by health View Post

What's the number
901 bro. Have fun
Old 21-09-2022, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
kelvintyh8383 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ubikayu View Post
Your standard submissions: Can share contact? Can PM contact? Now What's the number?
My question to you: "Did you read until the end or not?".

Please lah.. READ.
Haha it’s ok lah bro. Sometimes Siao chiong Head, impatience to read all the way. 😂
Old 21-09-2022, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
iceimmortal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to sawadee and got allocated 904 Rose. Took the 60 mins Thai at 60rm. She’s the baby elephant type, face so so. But her massage is very good. Managed to get her to hj and bbbj topless for 100rm. Gfe quite good. Can suck nipple too. Will rtm for sure. Hope to try someone else with big boobs from there. Hopefully have.
Old 21-09-2022, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 5
top319 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytop319 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi can I get a pm about the location?
Old 22-09-2022, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 11
Johnny168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just made my maiden visit to Sawadee Hotel after reading all of those juicy reports about it. Parked and went up to the receptionist (was not really friendly but ok lah) and ask for 60 minutes thai massage. Took the money and didnt tell me what to do, so as a newbie to this place, I just quietly sat on the couch and wait to see what happens. While sitting down I saw this huge notices about "if you found any massage shops which offers special then please contact XXX police". At that point of time I thought crap, I'm at the wrong place liow. So what the heck, just go for the massage and expect for a clean one.

Came down my masseur. She is...err...not young, compare to the others that i spotted around the area. At least (i was thinking) she was not a total dinosaur / elephant. Was lead to change shoes and washed my feet. After that I realized what was this "legendary" lift was and I thought ok, this must be the right place. I was thinking "crap, is this one of those place where they split the clean massage and the "special" massage into 2 different categories and there must be some code I needed to inform the receptionist. but too late...

Was lead to my "room" partitioned with curtains and was given a set of clothes to change. Again my mind was "Crap another red flag". So I grit my teeth and just keep telling myself "at least I have a clean massage". My Masseur may not look like it, but she got the strength to crack my joints in places I had problems with. Proper thai massage with good strength. At one point it was too much till my chest was hurting. Then after that she tone down her massage. For the next 45 minutes it was all massage (with towel over my legs and all.

My disappointment grew by the minute when she said OK. I was like oh.... then she said wait... turn around. Suddenly I see rays of light shining at the end of my tunnel.. She showed me sign "HJ" and I was like yes.. she showed 50.... I quickly pointed to her shirt.. and then she said 100. I said ok... Off goes everything.. I must admit, she has good looking breast (please take this with pinches of salt.. I was not wearing my glasses) Smooth thai tan stkin, dark pointy nipples, B to C cup and all natural. The more you suck on it the more little bumps surfacing on her nipples.. Ask her to lie down and went ahead to explore. No smell and was tight and damn wet. I was hovering myself over her with my bro very close to her... and she never stopped me.

But I stopped and she turn around and gave me a Deep throat BBJB. Slow and very wet BBJB. Was so turned on, I only lasted for 10 minutes.. She helped me clean and then the deed was done. Went off a happy man. In summary

No: 800
Age: Late 40is early 50ies (Not sure how to judge, I may be wrong)
Looks: 4/10 (err... well not a place to look for XMM type)
Massage: 7/10 (proper thai massage)
Special: 8/10 (she is attentive)

All and all she is ok. But may try to look out for this 902 lady next round.
Old 23-09-2022, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 3
LeoByNature deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=Robo;21337557]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faz22 View Post

Last time.i always go for eda not sure she still ard.
Yeah, the Taman Molek one is operational. But I was told that we cannot choose the girl, they assign based on queue.
Old 23-09-2022, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1273 / Power: 10
xpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvintyh8383 View Post
Went today, walking distance to the car wash I go. Went in, tried to ask for 902 but she’s working. So lucky draw, let counter arrange.

Took the legendary lift 😂, went up and proceed to room.
Room was clean and quiet, massage was slow and good, nearly fell asleep a few times. Decent massage on the back and turn over, massage was still proper until she finished the legs.

Pop the qns and quoted 50 for hj, 100 to remove clothes. So opt for 100, took off her top including bra. She laid beside me and started to caress my bro. I suck her boobs and tried to roam below and that’s when she took off her bottom too. Damn cute, she signalled to me, no penetration ah. Of course I ok.

Now she laid down and allow me to be on top. I painted her from top to bottom and then began to finger her. Went on for quite awhile and cos see that she’s enjoying. Think once she shiok already, her turn to continue caress my bro and then my hands aching liao, decided to lie beside her and hug and suck and finger and stroke. Think went on a few mins then exploded. Straight away my body goes weak…. K.O.

Her number is 901. Not plump with abit of handles, considered MILF. She wore her mask throughout so cannot see face. She whisper to me before I leave that next time come, can FJ, 150rm (not sure if I get her meaning)

Overall objective met, released and left.
RTM? Most probably try others cos saw some figure not bad when I walking down.
What it neans legendary lift. Wheres actually this place. Seems attracted so many samsters ady. Can someone enlighten it.
Old 23-09-2022, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Slwz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by xpeipanx View Post
What it neans legendary lift. Wheres actually this place. Seems attracted so many samsters ady. Can someone enlighten it.

It a magical lift you haven't see in any place
Old 23-09-2022, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 18
xiang8080 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Explore this famous thai massage place 2 nights ago, go in and choose 90min oil massage, rm110 which is reasonable. Was asked to take a seat at the couch, and saw the legendary lift used by other customers 😆.
Then a lady, look 50s, come over and claim me change to slipper and wash my legs. Then take the lift up and to the curtain room. Ask her number, she replied 911. She got skill and strength, which i like.
After 60min turn over, when massaging my front upper body, she teased ny lil bro whenever her arms move downwards. Come golden qn, i ok, and she say later give tip. I would say she had magic and sensual fingers, which unlike most ladies only know how to ram fast and hard. After i came, she cleaned her hand and the mess, then continue with head and thai massage.
Before leaving, passed her rm50 as tip and no complaint from her. A good experience for a good massage and release.
Old 24-09-2022, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Faz22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just finish here. Came by 1pm. All ladies fully working. Counter assigned me 910 a little ladies. Flat boob.

Took 1 hour thai masage. A comment i give
massage 5-6/10
Special : 0/10 i try happy2 touch a boobs she avoid. No HJ also but if ahe offer me i also not taken
Face : she assume 35 years old. Look gf material

Dont come like 12-1 in holiday other wise u need to wait haha or book first
Old 25-09-2022, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 907 / Power: 6
Allmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiang8080 View Post
Explore this famous thai massage place 2 nights ago, go in and choose 90min oil massage, rm110 which is reasonable. Was asked to take a seat at the couch, and saw the legendary lift used by other customers 😆.
Then a lady, look 50s, come over and claim me change to slipper and wash my legs. Then take the lift up and to the curtain room. Ask her number, she replied 911. She got skill and strength, which i like.
After 60min turn over, when massaging my front upper body, she teased ny lil bro whenever her arms move downwards. Come golden qn, i ok, and she say later give tip. I would say she had magic and sensual fingers, which unlike most ladies only know how to ram fast and hard. After i came, she cleaned her hand and the mess, then continue with head and thai massage.
Before leaving, passed her rm50 as tip and no complaint from her. A good experience for a good massage and release.
I also tried 911. I agree with your feedback too. Massage is good and smoothing type. Plus her sensual is good, take it slow and steady and let me enjoy the moments, not those that go fast and furious Live Firing type. Her assets are good too.
Old 25-09-2022, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
jay1997 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys the room at this place is curtain type or individual room type.
Old 26-09-2022, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 15
deca deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydeca deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bros - if book a room at Sawadee Hotel, will the ML come to the room for massage? Just think there’ll be a lot more privacy. Thanks for advice.
Old 27-09-2022, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Slwz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jay1997 View Post
Guys the room at this place is curtain type or individual room type.
Curtain mostly
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1