The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 15-07-2022, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
padfoot135 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Outcall massage at KLCC

Hi guys.. was in klcc near china town area, decided to just go fing yolo and went google for outcall massage and was really lucky to get a decent find.

The girl that came was a thai girl based on my non-existent experience i think she was below 25yo, skinny, great gfe, A cup or maybe atmost B cup i think.. had perky nipples very soft . I ask for Package B 2h for $400rm the package list alot of shit ah but i think only got 1 or 2… girl came, pull down my underwear and started massage, the massage was not like world class level but she had strength good enough for me, massage went on for 1h30nin lyk that, quite decent in my opinion, then after she turn me around, she did she gave a decent head,face, neck, shoulder arms and legs massage, then she strip down to her panties only and gave abit of massage around my bro, then she proceed to have nice handjob while kissing and licking my nips. Please note that by default they dont provide full services, no kissing their body parts but can touch and play with then. I never ask for a fj so idk if she will accept or not if you ask her. So dun be a dick and force it if the girl dun wan… and i also did’t ask for the girl’s name as well.. so dont ask me for her name

The website you can google call queen girls massage, wadsapp num ends with a 8625 which you can find from the website. But they did’t let me choose the girl and the girl only contacted me after i cmf with the person. So be warned you might not be lucky like me. If yall find this usefull please giv me some rep+ Thanks
Old 16-09-2022, 02:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
kelvintyh8383 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: Outcall massage at KLCC

Hi all, long long time since i posted something but since i just came back from KL for a biz trip, hand itchy so allow me to share my trip.

I reached on 12th sept night and once reached hotel at bukit bintang, kept looking at wechat to see got any lobang. Saw outcall massage so made contact. The OKT immediately shared all the photos via whatsapp. I chose one quite fast as photo looks pleasant and 20mins later arrived. I took the 4hrs for 600rm, small head took over and cannot think clearly, took 4hrs.....

I received a message to go downstairs to pick up, saw the driver and when he opened the car door, looked so different from the photo. Asked me ok or not but it's already 1145pm, aiya ok lah, don waste time cos i need to sleep and wash up for work the next day.

Went back to room, realised she cannot really speak english or chinese, she's viet btw. Chubby, not tall, looks mid 20s. Used google translate but end up so mafan, ask her go shower together. Shower was SOP. Went to bed, she immediately did bbbj. After hard on, immediately help me put on rubber and cowgirl. Every since start till now was so SOP. Nothing to shout about.

Ride for awhile and can sense she's feeling the heat thru her moaning then decided to do missionary. When we went to missionary position, i started to smell a kind of fishy smell, like never wash properly. I was quite turned off so wanted to get it over and done with. Continued to pump hard then exploded in the rubber. Realised the smell came from her pussy.

We wash up and lay in bed. Was thinking 'OMG, only 30mins gone and still got 3.5hrs to go'. The atmosphere was not good, no chemistry. So decided to ask google translate to ask her to get driver to come pick her, told her i got to sleep cos got to work tomorrow. Paid her 600rm for a 45mins espisode. Stupid of me to take 4hrs but aiya, small head to blame!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1