The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 31-07-2023, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 19
berzerky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterberzerky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterberzerky is a Helpful and Caring Samster
There's something about Ah Lian, Ah Huay girls

I was surprised that Wordsense had definitions for what we know so well
https://www.wordsense.eu/Ah_Lian/ and https://www.wordsense.eu/Ah_Huay/

(derogatory) A young Chinese woman in Southeast Asia particularly Singapore and Malaysia associated with a stereotype of having little education or sophistication and operating within secret societies and street gangs

I was frustrated with the latter half of the description about secret societies and street gangs because that isn't my experience.

I dated a girl who I attended primary school with. She dropped out of school at the end of secondary 2 and I went on. Yes, she was simple, she was not sophisticated in the conventional sense but she was honest, kind and loyal to her family - virtues and values which I admire.

Eventually, her family disapproved of our relationship - and who could blame any teenage girl who did not want to break their parents' hearts.

So I'm curious, especially from non-Chinese brothers, if you dated any?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1