The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-02-2023, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2815 / Power: 14
Achieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
SLG SN Vanilla FR Collective
Caveat: First off, I am not the biggest fan of SN vanilla MLs, especially those who just sit there with clothes on, pumping my dick up and down indifferently and still think they deserve all the money. But I will give credit to those with good working attitude, and even more to those who provide genuine proactive interaction.

Also, please do understand that I will not go into too much detail because YMMV and YKYK. Only general descriptions of ML's skills, looks and my experience. Hopefully it will be enough and be useful. Haha.

Zora (25-26yo, petite, slim, busty, elegant, beautiful gym babe)
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/zora-massage/
What a wonderful wonderful sexy girl. Classic features that are deeply riveting and intensely beautfiful. One of the sexiest bodies anywhere as she frequently works out. Her gentle, loving, sexy touches are my kinda thing. And the more I interact with her, the more I discover her very interesting soul and delightful free spirit. Been on my regular rotation for a few months already.
Rtm: Yes, regularly.

Angel Baby (28-29yo, shy lady, nice looks, slim, busty OL)
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/angelbaby-massage/
Quite pretty lady but so very bashful with me for some reason. However it does add to her charm. Possesses a koala bear kind of loving. Lol. Good sensual skills, passionate and works hard to find out what satisfies me, and puts her heart in doing so. Have inducted her into my regular rotation.
RTM: Yes, regularly.

These are other SN MLs who I'm completely satisfied with, who strips down to sexy panties, generously allowing us to indulge in their magnificent assets, and provides more than adequate sensual variation. . MLs you'd regret not visiting are....
Jing Jing (bestest full D cup boobs, gentle and loving), Lin Lin (yummy big Cs, skilful and fun) , Xuan Xuan/Rayna (juicy big D cups, accommodating),

Enjoy!
Is the angel baby here the same one in this link?
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/angel-baby-massage/
Old 27-02-2023, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achieve View Post
Is the angel baby here the same one in this link?
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/angel-baby-massage/
Dude…. His FR give u the link https://sglonelyguy-17.com/angelbaby-massage/ and u don’t want to use, u must find another link? Whyyyyyy so steel Teeth?

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 27-02-2023, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 694 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vgin View Post
don't think they will/can intercept u before u even go up.
for me, i'm a bit paranoid, will usually take lift to 1-2 floors above and then walk down. i guess this also has the added benefit of checking out the stairway to see whether they are waiting in ambush. lol
but of course once u enter the ML's unit, then your fate is not in your hands.
ML said when opened door for the bro, AV "rushed" in. I thought normally ML will check before opening door. Thanks bro for sharing the modus operandi.
Old 27-02-2023, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 15
wysiwyg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwysiwyg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwysiwyg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi, any bro visit this lady? https://sglonelyguy-20.com/anna-massage/

No MR in this forum and SLG for her
Old 27-02-2023, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
BaChorMee38 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Hello bro @BaChorMee38

Guess with every platform there are always hits and misses.
For V Premium U would need to check out the reviews posted and also understand that the photos are filtered so IRL have to tune your expectation down a notch or two. So far never kena 50% off. And as for Ages U can check their passports to verify.

Like for Loli and Lota the identical SYTs twins, to be on the safe side many bros would check their passports first to be sure. That is as SYTs as you can get. Don’t try you never know. U can also check out their Jap AV ladies. With the links to their AV, looks can’t be too far off.
Hi cheongster bro! Will go browse and give it a shot to get over my dome1 experience. Thank you for the encouragement!!
Old 27-02-2023, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 14
smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Lynne delisted and came back again. Now with 2 hr bbbj service for 300. Funny quote of price.
Out of the 5, I can summarise the followings, please do not ask me for more details, it is confidential. You may choose not to believe but it is not my problem:

- Zhut zhut neh neh - 5/5
- Paint pussy 4/5
- BBJ - 3/5
- French Kiss 3/5
Old 27-02-2023, 06:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 2
eatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Not so stupid to let her massage me. Play with her for the whole session more shiok mah.
yes skipping was the right choice, she's looks stunning in her own ways too.
Old 27-02-2023, 06:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 2
eatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/emma-massage/

Any bros tried this dua liap ML yet? Face in pic looks very heavily photoshopped so I'm abit wary... Would appreciate some detailed reviews on her!
discount 10% from current (new) photos, the website's photos is her and same hairstyle (as per my visit), boobies quite big minimally D, sensual wise her hj is very patient, the other patterns is alittle sop but her attitude is hardworking and no complaints or blackface even if u not on-form that day.
Old 27-02-2023, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 2
Maihiamla is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaihiamla is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Last time she charge 160 for bbbj now up to 170 still worth it lah. Bath for you before and after the massage, SN and play with you, where to find? I think only AiNi can compare with her.
Wa breeze charge 170 for bbbj? Seems like i have been overpaying.. thx for steng
Old 27-02-2023, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
time7777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinybee View Post
Thanks, can she speak simple English?
Old 27-02-2023, 07:53 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 246 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4065 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42121 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
$170 is for 90 mins lah... this group quite vanilla one.
Damage:
$170/One Massage Package With 1 x HandJob/60 Mins
Or
$300/One Massage Package With 2 x HandJobs/120 Mins

It was stated as the above in her ad.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 27-02-2023, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 3
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatsleepwork View Post
discount 10% from current (new) photos, the website's photos is her and same hairstyle (as per my visit), boobies quite big minimally D, sensual wise her hj is very patient, the other patterns is alittle sop but her attitude is hardworking and no complaints or blackface even if u not on-form that day.
Thanks bro, do you know how much she charge for boobfuck and BJ?
Old 27-02-2023, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
scosco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

see this lady very interesting, anyone got try?
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/helen-massage/
Old 27-02-2023, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1159 / Power: 16
unrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud of

vote wisely at next ge. rent goes up massage ladies price go up seeing wave of 150 for hj no roaming bottom sn only. very soon u sure see 170 for hj

sg really goot place to earn money for them who are consider "old" in their home country.
Old 27-02-2023, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 3
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by smith.zxcv77 View Post
Out of the 5, I can summarise the followings, please do not ask me for more details, it is confidential. You may choose not to believe but it is not my problem:

- Zhut zhut neh neh - 5/5
- Paint pussy 4/5
- BBJ - 3/5
- French Kiss 3/5
Is her neh neh natural C cup or enhanced?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1