The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-02-2023, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Best not to eloborate la bro because ymmv.

But you know the kind of MLs I prefer - more sensual, classy, seductive and skilled ones. Screw those boring "cannot this and that waste of time" vanillas. And she defo meets my requirements.

In fact, it seems like there's a slight but noticeable increase in more flavored MLs recently. Even the previous vanillas are opening up a bit more these days. Happy happy...
Competition is real and they know they can't survive in today's market without RTM/F.

The cost of running the business is also getting ridiculous
Old 18-02-2023, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccer101 View Post
first time hearing male squirting. what's the feeling like bro?
Its like ejaculation but without the sperm..... can be painful if you are not used to it. On the extreme side..... sometimes can ejaculate blood if done too forcefully.
Old 18-02-2023, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 2
Freshguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited celine quite a long time ago but never wrote FR. Doing one now.

https://sglonelyguy19.com/celine-massage/

I booked 90 min nuru

Location: Walking distance from MRT. Quiet, no security guard. Live alone, have shower.

Looks: Basically the same as image. 8/10

Massage: Good and hard massage. Bend my legs backwards make a crack sound very relaxing. Also have the head scratcher, feels very good. 9/10

Nuru: Will apply gel and rub her boobs against your back. Flip over do a bit on the front. 7/10 nothing special

Handjob: Rub my frenulum until I came. Felt very shiok. Some bros might prefer regular handjob though. 10/10 I opted only 1 hj though

RTM: Yes. Definitely. Very good value for both massage, nuru and hj.
Old 18-02-2023, 01:11 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 5
Martin123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMartin123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMartin123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy19.com/doris-massage/

Had a session with Doris this afternoon, Sexy MILF with a figure most men will die for, than her skin is smooth and very well taken care.

Face: 7/10, above average looking, my type
Body: 7/10, perky butt, C cup boobs, nice handful.
Massage 8/10: She is knowledgeable in massage and tcm information/ advice, focuses on problem areas
Gfe: 10/10 This would be the main reason why I RTM, as conversations with her tend to be relaxed, positive. This relaxes me as much as the massage.
Rtm: yup, planning to have another next week.

The nude massage is an interesting new feature, thanks to the increased ML competition here.
Old 18-02-2023, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 4
Soccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Its like ejaculation but without the sperm..... can be painful if you are not used to it. On the extreme side..... sometimes can ejaculate blood if done too forcefully.
you sound like a veteran bro. any idea how to induce male squirting
Old 18-02-2023, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccer101 View Post
you sound like a veteran bro. any idea how to induce male squirting
Ask OMM 😀

Alternatively you may wish to participate in BDSM sessions.
Old 18-02-2023, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 12
goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!

Really hope that Ke Er can come back soon....last time I booked her was just before Christmas. Wanted a session after CNY but she was on leave. Then the shitshow happened. Hopefully she'll appear again.....
Old 18-02-2023, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 350 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9993 / Power: 10
bpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftwood View Post
Haha think the open up is cause borders are open and with it more choices, whether it is we going overseas or ml coming in. To be competitive, must give something more I guess.

For me, I like the ml to take the lead haha, aka proactive.

Speaking which, lately got quite a few new faces. Good hunting all

Thanks bro, returning the exchange
Old 18-02-2023, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
Take Angel anytime. The scene is getting dry and i guess age is catching up so i am just returning to the usual and mature ones
Yes, as long as I can get her first slot..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 18-02-2023, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 945 / Power: 11
noob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to behold

99 no reply message, how i managed to book her?
Old 18-02-2023, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4719 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodgame View Post
Really hope that Ke Er can come back soon....last time I booked her was just before Christmas. Wanted a session after CNY but she was on leave. Then the shitshow happened. Hopefully she'll appear again.....

Yes, that event was very unfortunate.
I believe there is definitely some misunderstanding there as I do cisot her from time to time too.
She never came across as someone who will write bad review as she know herself better and only want to earn an honest living in this line.
Old 18-02-2023, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 10
falcone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfalcone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Dafug siol! So many new ML and returnees recently! The SLG page is so long that I scrolled to the end feeling exhausted!

I thought I try a listing that's not often mentioned.

Chun Xia 春夏
https://sglonelyguy19.com/chun-xia-massage/

Location: Stays with another ML (I don't know who) in a condo in a known area. Condo with eateries on ground floor and basement parking. 5-6 mins walk from MRT and bus stop just right outside. Entrance out in the open but no one will take notice of you.

Looks: 6.5/10 Photos are highly touched up but it is her. Hair is lightly coloured like the photos. Reminds you of that poly classmate.

Figure: 6.5/10 Average size (not fat) but with very ample natural knockers

Service: 7/10 I opted for ear digging and she actually lay beside me with full body contact like a gf. I was pleasantly surprised. The cleaning was normal and not painful. She does a harder massage than most other ML and does not use oil.

Sensual: I was comfortable with her as we had some moments giggling during sensual. Really ample natural knockers to grab. She was SN, light catbath and HJ was SOP.

GFE: 7/10 Like that poly classmate feeling. Chats were innocently normal, talking about food (she is from northern China). We left together separately as she was going to a friend's place for dinner. Really look normal in tee and jeans and sneakers.

Last edited by falcone; 18-02-2023 at 06:50 PM.
Old 18-02-2023, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 9
frostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
is her wechat name xiao mi feng?
i think that is another natalie now probably known as tong tong

https://sglonelyguy19.com/tongtong-massage/

i think she's ok... vanilla services
Old 18-02-2023, 06:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 621 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2527 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostbite99 View Post
i think that is another natalie now probably known as tong tong

https://sglonelyguy19.com/tongtong-massage/

i think she's ok... vanilla services
oh, I thought it was her ..... hahahah
Old 18-02-2023, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 10
falcone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfalcone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

There are too many MLs to go through recently and I thought I try a listing that's under the radar.

Mo Mo 沫沫
https://sglonelyguy19.com/mo-mo-massage//

Location: Stays alone in an old high rise apartment. Surprised by the location but I'll say no more than that the mrt and bus stop is just there and there is parking nearby and in the apartment. There is quite a bit of human traffic so move around confidently. Upon reaching her floor, you have to listen to her instructions to turn to the correct direction. Place is very cozy, very clean and has a dreamy feel and view.

Looks: 7/10 Photos are lightly touched up. Discount 10%. She is very 女人 if you know what I mean, like wifey feel.

Figure: 6.5/10 Average size (curvy not fat) but you can't tell from the pics but she has huge natural knockers!

Service: 7.5/10 Was offered clear tea before and after the session. She does a harder massage than most other ML without oil and then with oil. During massage, there was little to no teasing.

Sensual: 7/10 SN with light catbath. She was wearing a black dress and pulled down her top. Found her a bit shy but yet encouraged me to grab her huge knockers with both hands. I gladly did and sucked those melons! Did not play more as I shot quickly.

GFE: 7/10 We chatted casually, the feeling is like chatting with someone you know. She offered her WC for future appointments but better book soon as she is planning to RTC in May.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1