The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-01-2023, 01:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 11
qualityfr7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Any recommendations for good ML within tg pgr area?
Old 30-01-2023, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 6
Talon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTalon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by nilarun View Post
This is previous angelababy (not to be confused with angelbaby)pretty face slim body vanilla service
Old 30-01-2023, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy19.com/xi-xi-massage/

Tried her some time ago.
Location quite discreet
Body: very shapely and smells good. Boob is enhanced
High playability
Massage: she uses lotion/oil massage. Definitely not piano.
GFE: very easy to talk to. Only awkward moment is at the start. She spent a long time in Taiwan and has mixed heritage hence she speaks good mandarin with some accent.
She showers for me too.
Bbbj: strong suction. Will even continue for a while after finish. The HDLY was good. Hope that it was longer

Time was 60mins when I leave.
Actually her studio impressed me quite a bit. Felt like proper hotel room with a huge bed. Reminds me of some JAV room
Old 30-01-2023, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 2
Maihiamla is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaihiamla is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by frostbite99 View Post
haha.. ya she went back recently... wonder if anyone managed to pump her when she was here.

services, figure and looks quite good. can look for her if u go shenzhen or canton ba.. likely she'll be there.
Sounds like rayway bro managed to have some good fun
Old 30-01-2023, 09:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 12
tonight12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody got any recommendations for high gfe and playability? I want to get KC. Lol
Old 30-01-2023, 10:48 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kmtyh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any new ML that bros recommend?
Old 30-01-2023, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 13
hardrunner is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhardrunner is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhardrunner is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesMilktea View Post
which 99? thought got ppl said was landmine
She is definitely not a landmine. Some so called “detectives” thought so by the hidden message L.A.N.D.M.I.N.E.S. She is the opposite. Great gfe great service and quite a looker
Old 30-01-2023, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 2
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilarun View Post
Seems to be named angelababy in the past?

I thought she rtc-ed or something? maybe some bros that have visited her can confirm. tried to book her a few times but timing always buey gum with her.
Old 30-01-2023, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0o0cash0o0 View Post
Anan coming back next month
Which anan?
Old 30-01-2023, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 412 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8119 / Power: 20
kason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrusty View Post
She is nice lady with 古典美 looks…
Claim it is her first time in Sg.. she was waiting for her permit to be approved for about 2 months.. hence not sure if it is the same gal other bros dated.

Huge boobs and pretty face.. the only drawback is tummy abit jiaojiao, probably gave birth before.. and lastly her pillow has BO smell.. other than that, I would say she is rtm material for high playability.
Yes is first time in sg but has been working for few months in pasir panjang area opposite hawker. Service overall quite good and friendly, price reasonable but she sometimes double booking so you may need to wait for her even you reach at your booking timing.
Old 30-01-2023, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardrunner View Post
She is definitely not a landmine. Some so called “detectives” thought so by the hidden message L.A.N.D.M.I.N.E.S. She is the opposite. Great gfe great service and quite a looker
Thanks mate, should keep in mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post
Seems to be named angelababy in the past?
Yes, if based on the ads pic, photos was angelababy
Old 30-01-2023, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 18
iwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to all

Had tried Lucy today, https://sglonelyguy19.com/lucy-massage/
pretty milf look, she can manage time well to get multiple customer within 1hr.
she provides fj with extra, but service is fast food type, not worth the money spent.
She will made up stories to get you out asap, cos other bros already on the way.
Above just my encountered, maybe others had different experiences.
Old 30-01-2023, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrusty View Post
She is nice lady with 古典美 looks…
Claim it is her first time in Sg.. she was waiting for her permit to be approved for about 2 months.. hence not sure if it is the same gal other bros dated.

Huge boobs and pretty face.. the only drawback is tummy abit jiaojiao, probably gave birth before.. and lastly her pillow has BO smell.. other than that, I would say she is rtm material for high playability.
Looks similar from online pics? Syt?
Old 30-01-2023, 12:57 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Lunar New Year Wishes, Johndick bro!
Sorry for the late reply.

I’ll put it as life is good having both in the list

Maybe because gm isn’t a total boobs lover, I have a really positive view of the overall package of W. Glad to share, W is really highly recommended.
(I understood your concern about fake boobs, gm overcame that within the first session )

Cheers and looking forward to more of your sharing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Sincere thanks for the uppz GM haha. So has W overtook QC in rotation? Or W has now replaced QC

W seems like a good lass, as bro Vardy is a source I have lots of trust in. But the enhanced boobs could be a deal breaker for me. Shall kiv till my curiosity about her overcome my dislike for fake boobs. It's just a dampener for me when I sight /feel boobjob on a lady. Thanks both for very useful MRs on her.

PS: bro Vardy, I am camping for your FR on Kiki. One whom looks caught my eye for a while and I am a sucker for looks

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 30-01-2023, 01:13 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Bunny tooth vibes? How on earth you remember, spawn bro?
The last bunny tooth one went back, I’m still on the lookout

Thanks for sharing and my humble upz.
Her pricing is pushing the price frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawn1979 View Post
Review for Lynne

https://sglonelyguy19.com/lynne-massage/

@georgemagnum ceo you will like this. Got bunny tooth vibes.

Looks: very good by my standards. Looks like fifth n sixth photo
Height: 1.6 or shorter
French: cannot
Pussy: cannot touch
Massage: use moisturiser rubba rubba. For fun only.
Bbbj: very patient

Will RTM for sure.

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1