The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-01-2023, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3069 / Power: 5
emotions has a reputation beyond reputeemotions has a reputation beyond reputeemotions has a reputation beyond reputeemotions has a reputation beyond reputeemotions has a reputation beyond reputeemotions has a reputation beyond reputeemotions has a reputation beyond reputeemotions has a reputation beyond reputeemotions has a reputation beyond reputeemotions has a reputation beyond reputeemotions has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovehebe View Post
Keen to try her , thought she is a syt as mentioned earlier. But now u say she in her 30s. Sian Liao… haiz
Noticed that Shi Shi took over Rayna’s contact number. They are friends?
Old 11-01-2023, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 18
ilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by emotions View Post
No idea bro. Keen of trying her but now unsure haha. As I am a syt lover , if she is in her 30s then not my type liao
Old 11-01-2023, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 21
MalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccer101 View Post
Read 99's first comment..every first letter, suggests her quality
Have to say, good spot!
Old 11-01-2023, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by emotions View Post
Contacts ate usually given agant and recycle numbers.
Old 11-01-2023, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
SGnewbie15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovehebe View Post
Keen to try her , thought she is a syt as mentioned earlier. But now u say she in her 30s. Sian Liao… haiz
I still think u Shld try
My judgement of age may not be that good
I just personally won’t call her a SYT
Maybe my age judgement was affected by her telling me that she “worked in the beauty industry for many years”
Old 11-01-2023, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 9
SithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR on Lucy

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/lucymassage/

I managed to secure a slot with Lucy this afternoon because I just had to try a pair of F cups. I am not going to give any ratings because the previous FRs by other bros are more or less accurate. This is more of a sharing of my experience.

Firstly, I was late by almost 20 mins…I felt so paiseh by my tardiness as I was slowed down by the rain. I was already bracing myself for an experience with an annoyed ML. But when I finally arrived, I was surprised that she greeted me warmly. Because I don’t speak Chinese, she used a translator device, not app, to communicate with me. I took the opportunity to apologise profusely for being late, but she just smiled and said that it was ok, and now that I was there, to just enjoy the massage. She does know a little bit of English, so it wasn’t so bad. Of course, my eyes were immediately drawn to her massive mammaries that were hardly contained by her low-neck spaghetti strap.

After a quick shower, she asked me to lie down and proceeded with her massage. She used her whole body weight by kneeling on me and massaging the major muscle groups. She was attuned to my responses. Whenever I groaned a little, she would massage that particular part a bit more. Throughout the session, she took the trouble to ask if her strength was ok etc and we even engaged in light conversation. She asked a bit more about myself while at the same time sharing a bit about herself. I find the whole experience really pleasant. Usually, when I have a non-English speaking ML, most of the time the session would be in silence. By her own admission, she is new to the scene and welcomes suggestions and advice. Coming to the end, she pulled down her top and rubbed her boobs all over my back, from my legs up to my neck.

She then asked me what my preferred option is. I’ll be stupid to come all the way there to see her and just ask for a HJ. She smiled and asked me to flip over. She then wrapped some tissue around my dick while she got on top of me…not an FJ though, but so that it doesn’t slip in while she mounted me. So her pussy and my cock were rubbing against each other while she gave me her boobs to lick and suck…and boy, did I. 😁 After I had my fill, she said that she was going to use my cock to rub the oil all over her boobs. I was rock hard as she grabbed my cock and massaged her boobs with it. It was almost as if she was using me. I tried so hard not to come yet. I think she could sense it because without warning, she crushed my cock in her awesome cleavage and started the titfuck…I came within a minute. She didn’t let me go until she was sure that I was done.

After showering, we chatted a bit more while I was getting dressed. To me, the ability to communicate is so important as it is more personal. I know some bros feel that it is pricey, and yes, I do agree. But the extra effort she put in to connect, as well as her sincere and warm nature, to me, I don’t mind paying. Is her massage the best? Admittedly, no. But she is trying to improve and learn. Will I RTM? Yes definitely, but not so soon. Give me a chance to replenish first. 😁
Old 12-01-2023, 02:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Demi(YF) also gonna be gone for good soon. Will need to wait for your the other 3 to be back after cny liao.
And sad to say, yes, bbbj+Cim is $150 seems to be the trend now.
Thought YF stable uplorry already? Demi still around? I didn't visit for a long time and then suddenly one day saw WC kaput.

Unfortunately didn't get Demi's contact. She was the best out of the lot. (for me at least)
Old 12-01-2023, 02:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/xiao-qi-massage/

So glad a favourite of mine came back. aka Anqi/Wencun.

Very well maintained young milf. Fair, tall, slim, light coloured nip and smells really good. Although hotel currently, place is well kept, neat and tidy. This is just her. I remember when she stayed in the condo last time, the unit is really spick and span. The lingerie she puts on is an absolute turn on for me. Usually I will rather remove everything from the ML, but for her, I quite like peeling it off slowly and my most recent visit I just left only the top on, with one of the straps dropped from her shoulder. Superbly sexy on that fair and smooth skin. She has such a perfect collar bone, I kept moving my fingers lightly around her neck to the collar bone, trading small kisses on it. The light perfume and her foxy looks compliments the whole sensual session, bringing it to an absolute high for me. It's been a while since I have a rock hard little me throughout, and I am pretty old and getting hard is not as easy as it used to be, lol.

With most ML, there usually seemed to be a gap in body contact during sensual, but with her, the body is so closely touching each other, there is simply no gaps!

My first RTM visit when she was back, she auto FN after massage. My recent visits didn't managed to get there as she was such a tease, I just have to turn around and 'raped' her. Accommodating and super strong roaming signal so the session was really great. This is one classy girl and I always see her in her heels before and after. Definitely heaven and earth in comparison to current crops.

Not a time watcher as well. Last visit recently I was the last customer and she sat me down and had a very long conversation from covid to politics to business etc. Almost an hour, just chatting, offering me water, fruits and biscuits. Swear to god I was looking at her and wanting to pin her down and 'rape' her there and then. It was torturous and nice at the same time. Suffice to say, when the session finally starts, I exploded like a volcano with my arms wrapped around that thin waist, hugging her tightly. It was 2 hours later that I left the place. I gave a really good tip.
Old 12-01-2023, 02:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 12
EcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond repute

Been back in the scene for almost 4 months now (only got time to visit MLs every 2 weeks) and no luck with getting replies from Baby, Sherry, Rayna and Jing Jing (before they RTC-ed), and Lin Lin and Nina. Only managed to visit 7th princess, Tang Tang, Xiao Xiao Bing (before she RTC-ed) and KK.

But recently I had the pleasure (pun intended) of adding Xi Xi to my list and boy she is game for almost anything. The fun starts when you step into her lift and then into her place.

Read so much about her playability and it didn't take me long to know I've come to the right place. Had the most fun I had post-Covid, I'm not exaggerating when I say she unleashed the sex Kraken in me. Finally an ML who enjoys having a good time while giving me a good time. Loves a post-session cuddle too. I'm not a looker and not in great shape so it wasn't special service heh.

As for massage, can't really comment cos it was a relatively quick one as I was a bit late. Anyway, wasn't there for that.

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/xi-xi-massage/

Pros:
Location quiet and private.
Great playability in current climate, can zhut and grab all you want, great kisser as well.
Showers with you before session.
Didn't touch the phone at all during whole session, even though she kept getting messages.
Really friendly and fun person to chat with, no awkwardness at all and ice broken very, very quickly.

Cons:
Not 100% sure but boobs seem enhanced. But it's not that much of a deal-breaker in her case.
Old 12-01-2023, 06:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 8
gunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidman View Post
i've been out of action for some time since i usually have my fix with omm, anan (rtc) and mlx (rtc), and jg with demi...
seems like the market has changed much such that bbbj+cim is $150 now? inflation so high haha.
Hi Bro are you still able to contact YF stable. I am unable to.
Old 12-01-2023, 06:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 8
gunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Demi(YF) also gonna be gone for good soon. Will need to wait for your the other 3 to be back after cny liao.
And sad to say, yes, bbbj+Cim is $150 seems to be the trend now.
Hi Bro how to contact Demi(YF).
Old 12-01-2023, 07:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Thought YF stable uplorry already? Demi still around? I didn't visit for a long time and then suddenly one day saw WC kaput.

Unfortunately didn't get Demi's contact. She was the best out of the lot. (for me at least)
Yes, sad to sad kaput and uplorry liao. That’s y gonna be gone for good soon.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 12-01-2023, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2852 / Power: 10
goodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond repute

Did not realize that YF WC kaput means YF is gone.

I missed the V series MLs from YF group.

Super regular to this V series MLs when circuit breaker started in 2021.

Look for SGL ML in early 2022 when last V series of YF MLs left.

For those who know YF, will know YF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post

Old 12-01-2023, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGnewbie15 View Post
I still think u Shld try
My judgement of age may not be that good
I just personally won’t call her a SYT
Maybe my age judgement was affected by her telling me that she “worked in the beauty industry for many years”
Thanks for the MR. Did she offer the 2xHJ as listed?

C
Old 12-01-2023, 09:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes, sad to sad kaput and uplorry liao. That’s y gonna be gone for good soon.
Vera was the absolute best for me! Still WC her from time to time

But unfortunate the stable got busted. They did provide high quality sessions. And YF really raked it in from her set up. I was amazed what her cut was. Smart businesswoman. Lol.

Anyway, another chapter of our enjoyment has passed. Best wishes to the fine ladies.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1