The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-01-2023, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 2
rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Can I just ask is anyone experiencing no replies from MLS listed on slg? I have tried texting several of them to ask for location and wanting to book but no reply. Went back to my old MLS to check is there any bad record by far is don't have. So kinda puzzled that I'm not getting any replies. Tried texted twice on different weeks/days but still no reply. Saw quite a few bros experiencing the same issue not getting any bookings or replies.
Those experience guys can share any solution for such situation?
Old 09-01-2023, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 2
BOOBMANIAC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I gave up messaging the more popular/highly reviewed MLs and decided to do some research and venture abit myself. Found one with common feedback mentioning that her service is good but not so good looks and went ahead.

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/yang-yang-massage/

Location: Good for drivers. Ample parking. Have mscp too if parallel parks are full. I can see the MRT station so should be good for public transport too.

Looks: Reviews were right about her looks. Below average ya but at least I was mentally prepared. Definitely not young too.

Body: Natural small Bs. Neither fat nor slim. No smooth porcelain skin. Considers fair though.

Service: 0 massage cause I told her I didn’t need it. Reviews were all about her sensual so I told her to focus on that. AR, cat bath, boob gliding all very good. BBBJ was super. She allows gagging and DT. Finished with CIM and no rush at all.

Only drawback is the looks which you may take time to overcome. Not sure if I’ll return too despite the awesome service cause I’m quite particular about looks, but fact that I am considering, speaks much about the service provided.
Old 09-01-2023, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 2
BOOBMANIAC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerbear View Post
Can I just ask is anyone experiencing no replies from MLS listed on slg? I have tried texting several of them to ask for location and wanting to book but no reply. Went back to my old MLS to check is there any bad record by far is don't have. So kinda puzzled that I'm not getting any replies. Tried texted twice on different weeks/days but still no reply. Saw quite a few bros experiencing the same issue not getting any bookings or replies.
I’m facing this problem but I’ve left the scene for more than a decade and only returned last week. It also seems like this problem only happens when you message the popular ones. I tried messaging those with only occasional reviews and I can get responses.
Old 09-01-2023, 05:33 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 739 / Power: 8
carrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/dora-massage/

Location: Central B area. Not suitable for foot soldier. Plenty of parking nearby for driver.

Place: Shared apartment. Quite clean.

Looks: Had make up on, not say super chio but won't reject.

Body: Quite slim, and with c cup i think. Quite a handful to grab yet not too big.

Massage: Did put in effort, some part was good but some part just miss the spot, more of pain than sour feels.

Sensual: First time had a girl dance for me during a session, quite interesting. GFE was superb, release quite standard, nothing special. Gave lots of hugs before and after session.

RTM: Yes for the GFE, and only if I'm in the area. Really bad location for foot soldier.

Last edited by carrotcake2928; 09-01-2023 at 05:44 PM.
Old 09-01-2023, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 5
kangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
You are right bro.

Btw, when I was there, Dora at the next room serving another brother. Hmm, I think next round I should tarmah them.

They are definitely okay with tarma. I’m dora’s regular so i would know
Old 09-01-2023, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
sexyback deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Same as what I posted. All no reply except one. But still reject coz no record in database. Very reluctant to go for those without FR just to get name into database.
Old 09-01-2023, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 2
eatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOBMANIAC View Post
That’s another piece of good advice from you again bro. Now I know to avoid this site. Thanks bro
No need to avoid entirely, but is a matter of luck really. I went to commando it, is relatively lacklustre maybe cause not experienced or smart enough to detect gems, and also cause slg hard to book for newbies.

anytime for you bro, helping is caring just like the other bros here who patiently advised me bit by bit
Old 09-01-2023, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 2
eatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyback View Post
Same as what I posted. All no reply except one. But still reject coz no record in database. Very reluctant to go for those without FR just to get name into database.
one kind bro here shared that, to source for fr (not from the website itself)

copy the last pair of url wording

say xx-xx-massage and search in this thread and the english speaking thread, few fr will pop up

but do note, got two "type" of fr so don't bite bullet too fast.
Old 09-01-2023, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!
Quote:
If you're messaging the popular girls then try to book one day in advance. My regular ML dislikes last minute booking even if it's just an hour before the preferred slot lols..
Old 09-01-2023, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 18
halsurfer is one of the Best!halsurfer is one of the Best!halsurfer is one of the Best!halsurfer is one of the Best!

had a session with Fairy, she's fairly new here for less than a month.

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/fairy-massage/

Location: a bit of a walk from nearest MRT. bus stop closer, but still need to walk quite a bit. in her own studio apartment.
Looks:7/10, my looks score is very stringent. discount 10% from pics, complexion not as good but no issues in poor lighting. her side view is very hot and slutty though due to her sharp nose, maybe 8/10 for side view.
Body: 7.5/10, short, less than 158cm. skin is super smooth. slim and very tiny bit of fats on tummy.
Boobs: 7.5/10 Small C, not D as listed. I believe it's enhanced cos the hand feel is slightly different. though another bro say it's real.
Massage:7.5/10, tries her best to give a good massage. will use elbows and knees
Sensual: 8.5/10 i think she does shine in this area, especially no rush feeling. she's quite playful.
Roaming: top only, but my naughty hands tried several times to touch inside her panty but failed. did rub for a second or two on the outside. even though she say i very handsome, but still not able to... so guess she's quite strict.

she can get quite sensitive and i guess she's holding back, because the way i licked her nipples got her damn high and she responded in a unique way, like suddenly jerk and move away for a while.

was joking to see how much I can unlock, but she quoted me a sky high price for FJ. definitely not gonna try. just have the chance to enjoy her body is good enough.

RTM: i'm not really a RTM/RTF kinda guy. too many fishes in the ocean to try

was seriously wanting to go for this 99 girl:
https://sglonelyguy-18.com/99-massage/

but texted her no response, and whatsapp only show 1 tick. if any bros got hints how to contact her, pls let me know.
Old 09-01-2023, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4406 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by halsurfer View Post
Roaming: top only, but my naughty hands tried several times to touch inside her panty but failed. did rub for a second or two on the outside. even though she say i very handsome, but still not able to... so guess she's quite strict.
Yeah, she's strict, I tried to kiss and rub her over panties but was stopped by her, saying they are reserved for her "boyfriend". I told her I could be her "boyfriend" during the session, but she just ignored me .
Old 09-01-2023, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyback View Post
Try go for those ML who are relatively new and with some good FR given by bros so you don’t need to commando.
If you go for ML with like 20-30 FRs then likely they established themselves enough to be selective.

I was fortunate to have the chance to visit 2 relatively new ML back then with good service. And asked their help to add me to record. They were asking why wasn’t my number in the database. But still took me in. Also could be because I usually go for afternoon timings where some MLs would rather have a customer than empty slots.
Old 09-01-2023, 06:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4406 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
From my experience, assuming you have a good record in the database, book a day in advance for ang pais. Give her an exact time slot instead of a range. If she replies she's not available, suggest alternative time slots until she's available. Only after she confirms the time slot then I would ask for her address if it's the first time I'm visiting her. Keeping the booking text short and direct to the point usually works well for me.

Last edited by angusmackenzie; 09-01-2023 at 07:03 PM.
Old 09-01-2023, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2225 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by angusmackenzie View Post
Yeah, she's strict, I tried to kiss and rub her over panties but was stopped by her, saying they are reserved for her "boyfriend". I told her I could be her "boyfriend" during the session, but she just ignored me .
Their so called bf need to help them to pay either Condo rental fee or agent's fee first then u can get whatever u want from them. In Chinese is called 包养. Some hinted to me that their Condo daily rental fee is around $450 and said she is definitely not providing fj for free. Just like what another ML told me when I tried to test water for fj...she said 不值得的. I kept quiet as I sensed that the price will be much higher than market rate.
Old 09-01-2023, 08:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Cost of HJ: $120
Cost of CIM: $150
Cost of Stupidity: Priceless

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLTR View Post
Their so called bf need to help them to pay either Condo rental fee or agent's fee first then u can get whatever u want from them. In Chinese is called 包养. Some hinted to me that their Condo daily rental fee is around $450 and said she is definitely not providing fj for free. Just like what another ML told me when I tried to test water for fj...she said 不值得的. I kept quiet as I sensed that the price will be much higher than market rate.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1