The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-01-2023, 12:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1358 / Power: 13
xiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/pp-massage/
Overall - 8/10 experience, rotationable.
Looks - 7.5/10 - SYT but not the big doe eye type, natural beauty
Body - 7.5/10 A cup, flat tummy , not skinny - soft youthful skin
sensual - 7.5/10 , responsive. Reminded me of Fiona (the one that was age sensitive ) during her first stint. Same vibe.
Massage - NA cause I skip
Location - 8/10 car or taxi friendly . Nice and safe condo.
Old 09-01-2023, 02:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 7
poopdepoop is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoopdepoop is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbey View Post
I have smsed /Watapps at least 8-10 of them last week .
All no reply from them …..
One them is the old contact from WeChat - used to be work in mp.
Replied me (via WeChat ) unable to add me in the data base… 加不了:confused
Cannot accept my booking …
Now I have give up Liao …
No point trying and waiting ..haha
same I tried 10+ from SLG all say cannot. I think is SLG teach them one lor

MLs who replied (vs didn't bother so might have chance if you lucky idk):
Pi Man
Xi Xi
Angel (the tan skin one)

Managed to get a few replies from other sites...so try those
Old 09-01-2023, 07:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/xiao-qi-massage/

New listing, must be a returnee, SLG admin comment as below :
Admin says:
09/01/2023 at 05:07
Do rejoice for bros who remember her. She is back after a long hiatus. Enjoy~

The boobs looks attractive
Old 09-01-2023, 07:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 12
typh00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerprawn View Post
New year is upon us.
Seems to be quite a number of newbies recently entering the arena.
Just a gentle word of reminder: it’s just a game, have fun and don’t be too serious.
一场游戏一场梦
No matter how real you may think it is at the moment, it’s not. Cos everything is in an artificial environment.
The only thing that’s real is STDs. So take precaution.
Have a great 2023
👍Good advice, well said, upz you
Old 09-01-2023, 07:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
sexyback deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
I feel you bro. I am also curious, that database is only for SLG? Or it is shared across other sites?
Old 09-01-2023, 07:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2852 / Power: 10
goodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Big boobs got what use? Cannot even touch
Hahaha. Agree too.

She follows her SLG advertisement strictly for my session. No roam mentioned means no touch.

I respect ML boundaries. That is why RTM is maybe. Maybe can read it as maybe not.
Old 09-01-2023, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2852 / Power: 10
goodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond repute
Just curious. Assume you have SGL MLs before.

Are you using prepaid mobile number previously? And now use another prepaid mobile number?

Another possibility that MLs are fully booked for popular timings. Some have super regulars that repeated same and popular ML on weekly basis

Quote:
Old 09-01-2023, 08:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 584 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3733 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/xiao-qi-massage/

Photos slightly beautified. But it’s her no doubt. Won’t reject but manage your expectations if you expect exact match.For me it’s her service I go for and I like her looks.

Finally can share openly about AnQi/Wencun now that she is finally listed. Location is nice Central Hotel. Can park at nearby malls.
Instruction to room may be confusing but you will familiarize eventually.
Nice spacious room with 2 beds. Will use her current name for reference.

XiaoQi is still as passionate as before. We stood in front of the full length mirror as we strip off each other clothing piece by piece while she is still in her high heels. With passionate necking while she cat bathe me all over.

Action continued as she pushed me onto the bed with a disposable cover for hygiene. Our hands were all over each other. 5G roaming with responsive moans to my every touch. YMMV. Definitely one of the few heavy flavored MLS in this current market with my type of looks and nice natural B (.)(.)

She still remembered I like to go for two shots and her attentiveness shone through. After a passionate 1st round we cuddled as we reminisced about good old days while she stroked my bro back to hardness. 2nd round was just as unforgettable as we lie there, exhausted from the steamy making out.

Took a quick shower. And gulped down a mineral water bottle from hotel before the warm hug at the door. Her High GFE, central location, 5G roaming (YVVM) definitely are the reasons why she is top on my RTM list every stint. sharing is caring. Enjoy bros!

Last edited by cheongster_11; 09-01-2023 at 08:23 AM.
Old 09-01-2023, 08:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ya what's the use? If want good massage, I'd rather go for the superior experiences of Zora or Arissa rather than this Zoya.
Old 09-01-2023, 08:36 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Ya what's the use? If want good massage, I'd rather go for the superior experiences of Zora or Arissa rather than this Zoya.
Lol if want good massage..i go find TCM auntie bro....

This Zoya amazingly still in sg after so long...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 09-01-2023, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2302 / Power: 17
Show Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My 1 and only visit last year due to curiosity... can touch but cannot zhut zhut. What a torture as her nips look yummy. Some MLs need to do sweet talk in order to get access permit
Old 09-01-2023, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2302 / Power: 17
Show Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
I'm keen to try Zora next but not many MRs on her. Only know she was an AP at Farrer Park Spa a few years ago due to her big boobs.
Old 09-01-2023, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 18
ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Stopper View Post
I'm keen to try Zora next but not many MRs on her. Only know she was an AP at Farrer Park Spa a few years ago due to her big boobs.
I have text her multiple times and try to verify myself is her old customer from the spa
Got her reply - She will only accept existing customers Not old customer from the spa .
NB
Old 09-01-2023, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lol if want good massage..i go find TCM auntie bro....

This Zoya amazingly still in sg after so long...
Hahaha... truth bro! If want good massage go to proper TCM.

Let me rephrase then.... if want superior SLG SN massage experiences, Zora and Arissa much better than Zoya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Stopper View Post
Not just juicy creamy boobs, now she's got a great juicy butt too!!! She relentlessly works out almost everyday to achieve that goddess like body...yumz!
Old 09-01-2023, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Love is much more better to play than Kiki lah (Unless you are her super regular). Also I like Love small panty, pull up her skirt, wow so sexy. Kiki one too big lah.

KiKi panty big or something else big after you pulled up?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1