The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-08-2022, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupinrobin View Post
Sad, jj went dead silence on my messages even though I booked her in advance. Hopefully she is alright
Planning to visit her Wednesday, hope she is fine.

C
Old 06-08-2022, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 4
beyond96 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybeyond96 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Deleted massage.
Old 06-08-2022, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
pooloo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrusty View Post
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/star-massage/

Elegant, lean, well toned lao chio with very good professional massage skills.
Dress in sexy lingerie and very good conversationalist.
Make me feel very at ease and comfortable in her company; she is already localized due to her staying in SG for a decade.

She knows her way to tease and seduce. She has nice B+ boobs, lick and suck nipples; give out occasional sexy moan.

After the deed, she continue to chat and continue with massage till time is up.
Very good customer service.

The only drawback for me is she operate in G.

RTM:Likely if I need pure massage to loosen my body.
Hi bro, she stay single apartment or shared?
Old 06-08-2022, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrusty View Post
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/star-massage/

Elegant, lean, well toned lao chio with very good professional massage skills.
Dress in sexy lingerie and very good conversationalist.
Make me feel very at ease and comfortable in her company; she is already localized due to her staying in SG for a decade.

She knows her way to tease and seduce. She has nice B+ boobs, lick and suck nipples; give out occasional sexy moan.

After the deed, she continue to chat and continue with massage till time is up.
Very good customer service.

The only drawback for me is she operate in G.

RTM:Likely if I need pure massage to loosen my body.
Hi bro, does she stay in single apartment or shared?

TIA
Old 06-08-2022, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddecisions View Post
She used massage bed right? Last time I went, the hole where you put your head was so smelly. It’s like an accumulation of facial oil of a thousand men. I think I was breathing through my mouth for half the session. Didn’t RTM after that because really cannot tahan.
Hi bro, she stay single apartment or shared apartment?

TIA
Old 06-08-2022, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sad, jj went dead silence on my messages even though I booked her in advance. Hopefully she is alright
There's absolutely nothing wrong with her. Aiyo, don't need to create unnecessary alarm. Hehehe. Try again. JJ is just fine
Old 06-08-2022, 02:06 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Long break.
Bros got good recommendation that can fulfil my wishlist below (more than 75% ticks), please PM me to share or just quote this message. Thanks

Height less than 155cm
Weight less than 55kg
Long hair
Smell great
Big eyes
Good skin
Decent hj
Clean place and toilet
Breasts (B/C)

I’m not greedy. I really am not. Cheers!

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 06-08-2022, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Not sure if HP numbers can be recycled
Yes.... telcos do recycle old numbers. Normally they will wait @ 2 yrs before re-issue those numbers again.
Old 06-08-2022, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Planning to visit her Wednesday, hope she is fine.
Keep calm, recent she mention sometimes didnt sleep well at night so woke up much later. Just take good care of our bubble tea girl. 😎
Old 06-08-2022, 02:35 PM
Wham Bam Thank You Ma’am!

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5958 / Power: 18
bedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone come across a 甜甜?i added her on WeChat. Don’t know if the pictures are fake. But she has really big boobs and says operating out of a spa at Balestier. Lol.
Old 06-08-2022, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 13
millenium20 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermillenium20 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermillenium20 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Shu En 淑恩 https://sglonelyguy-14.com/shu-en-massage/

The choices were to march from an mrt station for 23min or to take a bus from it. So it isn’t the best for non-drivers. Had security and I had to sign in.

Looks: 6.5
Kinda different from the pics and video on the site.

Body: 7
She covered herself up with a long jacket most of the time and only opened up when using her body to massage me. Self-conscious maybe? Still whatever I can feel for when I auto-roamed, I think she has a good figure.

Boobs: 9
Her best asset! More than a handful and so soft. Wished she used it more during the tease. More on that next.

GFE: 6
Polite. She seemed to have double booked for my slot and the next bro was arriving late but before the end of my slot. Although she didn't rush me with words, I feel that the massage and teasing was quite short and failed to reach the peaks where I wanted. Also didn’t help that I arrived 5mins late due to traffic.

Massage: 7
Good strength but again, rushed.

BJ (Capped): 8.5
Who doesn’t love a good BJ? Although I wasn’t stimulated enough due to the rush, I think her skills with her mouth made up for it. Capped me, sucked with all sorts of slurping noises, one hand tickling my balls and the other tuning the antenna on my nipple. Didn’t take long before I exploded and emptied everything.

You know that aching feeling in your groin after a complete release? She did it by emptying all that I had.

Damage: $150

RTF: maybe if it’s a longer session but double booking put me off a little. She seems like a nice lady though. Best of wishes to her!

Bros who like boobs and a good BJ even when capped should enjoy this.
Old 06-08-2022, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 2
rckmatthias deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrckmatthias deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Tried 2 girls recently both super my type in terms of looks and attitude -- ymmv

shuang shuang
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/massage-shuang-shuang/

Location: central apartment; some mrt nearby (but I drive) road parking -- place fairly clean and hygienic
looks: 8/10 (99.999% what you get in the pictures just slightly less filter; closest to the one of her in green-white top)
Body: 8/10 -- slim and lean, not for boob lovers but super my type
gfe: 9/10 -- chatty polite asks if she is using enough strength talks a bit about herself
Massage: 7/10 -- a bit piano type but I don't like hard anyway
Hj: sensual, lie next to you
Overall: good experience rate 7/10 -- not timewatcher don't use phone
Rtm: yea but try others

Amy
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/amy-massage/

Location: central/ north-east -- got mrt nearby but I drive: got condo parking; place is quite clean and hygienic
Looks: 9/10 -- again 99.999% like in the picture; especially the ones she is in black. Not syt cute type as you can see more model-pretty type
Body: 9/10 -- slim (not super lean like Shuangshuang but slim la good figure); her breasts are so beautiful omg nicely shaped and nice handful
Massage: 7/10 a bit piano type also I think better don't have high expectations here la
Gfe: quite good quite chatty when "resting" time and friendly and polite -- seems like nice girl (don't let the "dao" look scare you off at first)
Hj: best part-- sensual lie next to you let u hug and slowly stroke u first just teasing not using any lotion (like hugging young gf)
RTM- yes but try others
Overall: 7/10 -- not really tinewatcher but maybe more popular than Shuangshuang (so leaves "more" time to shower etc.; and also got a few more messages to reply in between).
main downside for me is the apartment has a mild cigarette smoke smell (even though place is clean) -- not super strong though.. kinda like those u smell in the hallways of atas ktv. But no smell on her personally though

----
All in all, if you like young and beautiful, pretty girls with good body stroking you off-- can try both above
Old 06-08-2022, 03:24 PM
Samster

rckmatthias deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrckmatthias deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tried 2 girls today
Old 06-08-2022, 03:45 PM
Samster

Tried 2 girls recenrly
Old 06-08-2022, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rckmatthias View Post
Tried 2 girls recently both super my type in terms of looks and attitude -- ymmv

shuang shuang

Location: central apartment; some mrt nearby (but I drive) road parking -- place fairly clean and hygienic
looks: 8/10 (99.999% what you get in the pictures just slightly less filter; closest to the one of her in green-white top)
Body: 8/10 -- slim and lean, not for boob lovers but super my type
gfe: 9/10 -- chatty polite asks if she is using enough strength talks a bit about herself
Massage: 7/10 -- a bit piano type but I don't like hard anyway
Hj: sensual, lie next to you
Overall: good experience rate 7/10 -- not timewatcher don't use phone
Rtm: yea but try others

Amy

Location: central/ north-east -- got mrt nearby but I drive: got condo parking; place is quite clean and hygienic
Looks: 9/10 -- again 99.999% like in the picture; especially the ones she is in black. Not syt cute type as you can see more model-pretty type
Body: 9/10 -- slim (not super lean like Shuangshuang but slim la good figure); her breasts are so beautiful omg nicely shaped and nice handful
Massage: 7/10 a bit piano type also I think better don't have high expectations here la
Gfe: quite good quite chatty when "resting" time and friendly and polite -- seems like nice girl (don't let the "dao" look scare you off at first)
Hj: best part-- sensual lie next to you let u hug and slowly stroke u first just teasing not using any lotion (like hugging young gf)
RTM- yes but try others
Overall: 7/10 -- not really tinewatcher but maybe more popular than Shuangshuang (so leaves "more" time to shower etc.; and also got a few more messages to reply in between).
main downside for me is the apartment has a mild cigarette smoke smell (even though place is clean) -- not super strong though.. kinda like those u smell in the hallways of atas ktv. But no smell on her personally though

----
All in all, if you like young and beautiful, pretty girls with good body stroking you off-- can try both above
Sorry I'm newbie in terms of posting, hence pls forgive my double posts (wont happen again)

Just want to add hyperlinks so easier for bros to click. Thanks all

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1