The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-02-2022, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6618 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

lol..... i ever get one comment..."难出"... but no issues getting bookings with new MLs...
Old 09-02-2022, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
TurtleFish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any MLs now can french? or all the ML is see chemistry one?
Old 09-02-2022, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
skepticalatbest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

recently tried a few mls:

angel:
looks: i'd say pretty on point with the pictures, she's pretty and slim
location: not easy for drivers to find parking, a few minutes walk away, but she did mention to ask her for parking so won't be so far walk
sensual: i thought it was intense and playful and she's pretty accomodating, but nothing super special, no weird smell and i saw that she gargle her mouth after

mlx:
looks: she's pretty and has a nice smile, body is bah bah
location: the last i went, there was a guy at the counter, idk now if still have
sensual: catbath almost every where and the massaging part she used her body to roll her around my back and such which i thought was quite nice, i'd prefer angel just based of looks thou
Old 09-02-2022, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

WTF, now need to even meet certain looks to have booking accepted. Lol. Oh my, oh my, this ML scene is becoming more and more of a joke ain't it. Why not start a thread in here for them to rate us lah. Haha.

Sigh, nothing interesting. Going back mountain kun.
Old 09-02-2022, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skepticalatbest View Post
recently tried a few mls:

mlx:
looks: she's pretty and has a nice smile, body is bah bah
location: the last i went, there was a guy at the counter, idk now if still have
sensual: catbath almost every where and the massaging part she used her body to roll her around my back and such which i thought was quite nice, i'd prefer angel just based of looks thou
Guy is gone for sure.

Service still good.
Old 09-02-2022, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 9
reddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondage View Post
She's around.
Didn't get any response from her..
Weird..
Old 10-02-2022, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 3
naughtyboy9527 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynaughtyboy9527 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hello, I’m newbie. May I know what “JS” “FN” is in this forums?
Old 10-02-2022, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 945 / Power: 11
dnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to behold

Deleted…. Irrelevant

Last edited by dnomy; 10-02-2022 at 11:50 AM. Reason: Irrelevant
Old 10-02-2022, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 5
Shistlesmek is one of the Best!Shistlesmek is one of the Best!Shistlesmek is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtyboy9527 View Post
Hello, I’m newbie. May I know what “JS” “FN” is in this forums?
No idea whats JS but if im not wrong FN means Full Nude.
Old 10-02-2022, 07:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddevil3d View Post
Didn't get any response from her..
Weird..
My guess is that if one has not visited the ML for a long time, she will 'forget' him.
Old 10-02-2022, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
lol..... i ever get one comment..."难出"... but no issues getting bookings with new MLs...
And 猛男 for me. It all depends on the recipient.

However a more consistent clear cut bad record would be someone turning up and rejecting an ML on many occasions. So this becomes a bad record in their database. So I was told.

Another type would be asking for weird or unreasonable 'service' from the ML. Beyond 'off menu' type.

The key thing is whether she likes you enough or not. If not, you won't know until later on because in this business they often have to avoid offending you in the first place.

So there's always a chance the ML you think you enjoyed and she likes you will not accept future appt from you, hence no reply after a reasonable delay. Anyway, it's good to treat the ML in a dignified way and don't put her in a fake KC spot like she belongs to you or she owes you big time. It becomes weird.

It's another reminder to have a rotation list and be aware that your visit can also be the last visit. I always tell myself this. The best scenario is you know she misses you but take that with some ajinomoto, it's also about business.

Last edited by bondage; 10-02-2022 at 09:13 AM.
Old 10-02-2022, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all

An Ran gave me the best record so far.. As vanilla and attitude as she was, at least she's not a cb.. Cos I had 'suspicious' before dafuq..

But whatever la, so far no issue booking anyone, except maybe this one (https://sglonelyguy-9.com/xiao-mi-massage/)
Old 10-02-2022, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 3
naughtyboy9527 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynaughtyboy9527 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shistlesmek View Post
No idea whats JS but if im not wrong FN means Full Nude.
My friend told me JS = Jiang-Su.
Jiang-Su is one province of China. There was a group of girl from Jiang-Su providing very good and special services.
Old 10-02-2022, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 20
antlau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterantlau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterantlau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterantlau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

JS can mean jiak sai, or Jalan Sultan
Old 10-02-2022, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
Hahahahaha of course no. In the eyes of Singaporean, I confirm plus chop dont consider a young handsome guy. Honestly speaking I am just an average early 30s guy, normal body shape, and normal face, but I do looks younger than my age. If really had to give myself a score, 5-6/10 at best. LOL
But I can say that ML will prefer clean and hygiene customers, so just tidy up abit when visiting.

But you see, the ML often get old guy, fat guy, real ugly guy customers(sorry no offence), so in their eyes, an average guy will looks good for them. And beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, i do know some ML finds older guy much more attractive.
Or Just flash your money, you will appear as Brad Pitt to every ML.

And dont forget its just their tactic to make the customers feels good, boost our ego, so yea I never take their words seriously. But as long as I get french/zhut/daty from them I consider myself win already hahaha
Mai humble lah...

Don't say those China Dramas actors, many of the China MLs mentioned that SG dudes look younger than those of same age in China generally...maybe we always in office and not farming or something else...

Even if you flash money, they don't have to record that you are good looking mah.

C
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1