The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-03-2013, 01:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
RamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to behold
$10 bonks with viet syt near Viet-China border

Just returned from a trip of Vietnam & China. Found this place near the border where the girls are all pretty & young (all 19 to 21 or 22 range). One bonk only costs RMB 50(S$10) in their room. If you ask them to come to your room it's RMB 100. Overnight is RMB 300. The girls can speak mandarin, all sit in chairs in the shophouses & call you in as you walk past. Most have small motors(scooters) to quickly ride to your hotel. There are several pool tables & game in open air for Chinese tourists to play. These are all along a street in a town called Puzai. It's only 5 min ride from the border checkpoint called Yoyiguan or Long San. The bigger town on China side is called Ping Xiang. Tien Bao is a very nice hotel just a short 2 min walk to the area where the girls are located. It costs RMB 188 a night. Other hotels are at RMB 100 a night to RMB 50 a night. There are a few foot massage places, provision shops & open air eateries here as well. Very relaxing place and the girls are not that commercialized and simple minded. Many have even never seen a sing dollar note. A S$5 note as tip really makes them smile. Service is much better when they come to your room. If you use their room the service is more rushed. The Hanoi bus station has regular buses to Ping Xiang(China side) and Long San(Vietnam side). Please PM me if you need more info. Cheers.
Old 04-03-2013, 01:52 AM
Samster

RamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to behold
Re: $10 bonks with viet syt near Viet-China border

Quote:
Originally Posted by bourboncoke
Bro, can share more abt your trip?

Eg, which part of vietnam? Wanted to go vietnam for a long time, and now with your lobang, even more keen.

Would appreciate your advice on which part of vietnam to stay in to best capitalise on the RMB 50 bonks!
You have to stay in a town called Puzhai which is just after the border checkpoint on China side. But the girls are all Vietnamese. All pretty and young girls
From Hanoi ask for a bus to a place called PingXiang. After getting down at the border checkpoint on China side, dump the bus & take a transport RMB20 to the town.
Old 04-03-2013, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustyboi23
Hi Bro, I have been to Hanoi and Sapa last year. Sapa is near the china border as well. Didn't find any action like what you described. Is the place you went at near the hong river. This is on the vietnam side or china side? Can share as I may be going back to Sapa next year. Thanks.
Sapa is more to the West side closer to Laos. The place I'm mentioning is more to the East. The town on Vietnam side is called Lang Son. China side is called Ping Xiang. This place is on China side but heard that it's sex industry is tolerated by the government as it's semi-vietnam semi-china area. Girls working here don't need any work visa , however if they were to travel to PingXiang there are strict police checks on the highway.
Old 04-03-2013, 02:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 18
excloc is a Helpful and Caring Samsterexcloc is a Helpful and Caring Samsterexcloc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

sounds like very difficult to get to. Easiest route to the destination from Singapore?
Old 04-03-2013, 05:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
jhtweee455 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamboCat View Post
You have to stay in a town called Puzhai which is just after the border checkpoint on China side. But the girls are all Vietnamese. All pretty and young girls
From Hanoi ask for a bus to a place called PingXiang. After getting down at the border checkpoint on China side, dump the bus & take a transport RMB20 to the town.
Sounds like a place I want to be

You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take.
—Wayne Gretzky

Lesson - Take as many shots as you can.
Old 04-03-2013, 09:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5517 / Power: 17
jayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just returned from a trip of Vietnam & China. Found this place near the border where the girls are all pretty & young (all 19 to 21 or 22 range). One bonk only costs RMB 50(S$10) in their room. If you ask them to come to your room it's RMB 100. Overnight is RMB 300. The girls can speak mandarin, all sit in chairs in the shophouses & call you in as you walk past. Most have small motors(scooters) to quickly ride to your hotel. There are several pool tables & game in open air for Chinese tourists to play. These are all along a street in a town called Puzai. It's only 5 min ride from the border checkpoint called Yoyiguan or Long San. The bigger town on China side is called Ping Xiang. Tien Bao is a very nice hotel just a short 2 min walk to the area where the girls are located. It costs RMB 188 a night. Other hotels are at RMB 100 a night to RMB 50 a night. There are a few foot massage places, provision shops & open air eateries here as well. Very relaxing place and the girls are not that commercialized and simple minded. Many have even never seen a sing dollar note. A S$5 note as tip really makes them smile. Service is much better when they come to your room. If you use their room the service is more rushed. The Hanoi bus station has regular buses to Ping Xiang(China side) and Long San(Vietnam side). Please PM me if you need more info. Cheers.
Bro may i know where is the actual place ? more detail pls. Thks in advance.
Old 04-03-2013, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kolya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Just returned from a trip .......... Please PM me if you need more info. Cheers.
Thanks for sharing..really makes me want to explore the place. Bro pls pm me more info on how to get to this place. eg from hanoi airport. Thanks
Old 04-03-2013, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 14
Singkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

http://maps.google.com/?ll=22.020726,106.67244&spn=0.295361,0.673599&t=m& z=11

RamboCat: Puzai seems too small to be labelled in the above map. There are 2 border crossings in this area from Vietnam. One is called Muc Nam Quan and one is called Huu Nghi Quan. Puzai is located right after which border crossing? Pingxiang as you can see, is quite a distance away (about 20 km).
Old 04-03-2013, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sapa is more to the West side closer to Laos. The place I'm mentioning is more to the East. The town on Vietnam side is called Lang Son. China side is called Ping Xiang. This place is on China side but heard that it's sex industry is tolerated by the government as it's semi-vietnam semi-china area. Girls working here don't need any work visa , however if they were to travel to PingXiang there are strict police checks on the highway.
Wonderful info, the actual location is in which country?

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 04-03-2013, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2764 / Power: 20
GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
good sharing , bro

to check with you

1. is it take flight from singapore to hanoi
2, then take bus from hanoi to the puzai , its take how long from hanoi?

thanks
Old 04-03-2013, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 19
Itachi is one of the Best!Itachi is one of the Best!Itachi is one of the Best!Itachi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Just returned from a trip of Vietnam & China. Found this place near.......... The Hanoi bus station has regular buses to Ping Xiang(China side) and Long San(Vietnam side). Please PM me if you need more info. Cheers.
Good info! Up u!

How much time is needed to travel from Hanoi to this place? Why they accept rmb? not vietnamese dong? Do I need to prepare dong for other activities such as meal transport etc?
Old 04-03-2013, 10:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE=RamboCat;8607760]Just returned from a trip of Vietnam & China. Found this place near the border where the girls are all pretty & young (all 19 to 21 or 22 range). One bonk only costs RMB 50(S$10) in their room. If you ask them to come to your room it's RMB 100. Overnight is RMB 300.
===================
this place will soon flood with singaporeans very soon. our big money will make us very welcome there
Old 04-03-2013, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 14
ladgaga is a Helpful and Caring Samsterladgaga is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Brilliant. Now all laojiaos flock here

Kindly share how u got there bro. Im game.

Many thanks!
Old 05-03-2013, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singkieu View Post
http://maps.google.com/?ll=22.020726,106.67244&spn=0.295361,0.673599&t=m& z=11

RamboCat: Puzai seems too small to be labelled in the above map. There are 2 border crossings in this area from Vietnam. One is called Muc Nam Quan and one is called Huu Nghi Quan. Puzai is located right after which border crossing? Pingxiang as you can see, is quite a distance away (about 20 km).
Yes, too small a town to be labelled in the map. It's located right after the Huu Nghi Quan border crossing. This landmark can be seen at the crossing:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friendship_Pass

In the map it looks like 20 km away but it was a 20 to 25 min comfortable taxi ride from Puzai so it didn't seem that far.
Old 05-03-2013, 02:26 AM
Samster

How to get there? What's the exact location? These questions are getting asked by most. I'll answer it one shot for everyone :

This is the location on Google maps:
http://maps.google.com/?ll=22.020726...73599&t=m&z=11

How to get there ?
==============

1. Take a Tiger Airways flight to Hanoi. Take a cab to the bus station & ask for a bus to Ping Xiang.
2. The bus will take you to border. Chop viet side. A buggy will take tourists in batches to China side. Chop passport again. A mini van will then take you to PingXiang. All the while your bus company will give you a purple sling tag. Just wear it all the time so they can find you.
3.Take a RMB 30 taxi or RMB 2 public bus from PingXiang to Puzai.
4. Check in to a hotel by walking in. Always have rooms. Tien Bao is the one I chose. It was very clean, nice & and spacious for overnight bonks.
5. Hanoi to PingXiang bus journey will take around 3 hours. From landing in Hanoi to reaching Puzai the whole thing will take about 5 to 6 hours depending on how fast you get connecting bus etc.

Second Way
=========
1. Take a Jetstar flight to Nanning.
2. From Nanning's bus station take a luxury double decker coach (costs RMB 68) to PingXiang.
3. After the 3.5 hours journey, take a bus/taxi to Puzai another 20 min journey.

Hope this answers all the "exact location" and "How to get there?" questions.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1