The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 08-03-2023, 03:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 6
LovelyKiwiSteve is one of the Best!LovelyKiwiSteve is one of the Best!LovelyKiwiSteve is one of the Best!LovelyKiwiSteve is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Melody from Galaxyxscorts

Looks: 8.5/10 slutty looking, more prettie then photo posted

Body: 8/10 Curvy figure with a nice sexy ass for bonking

Boobs: 9/10 Natural soft B, and sensitive tits

Pussy: 8.5/10 natural wet and tight, no odour

Frenching: 9/10 Great tongue fighting, she need more frenching to make her more wet.

Bbbj: 9/10 good suction, didn't neglect my balls too.

Fj: 9/10 cowboy and doggie, she request for doggie more and moan mid volume. Great ass for that!

Overall: nice bonk I come across so many, will get back to her soon.

OKT: fast and responsive, instruction and cleared

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread...ghlight=Melody

Old 08-03-2023, 03:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 5
MaskRider64 is one of the Best!MaskRider64 is one of the Best!MaskRider64 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahfai View Post
Just came back after a hot overnight session with natty from eroticsecret

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread...ighlight=natty

OKT: 10/10 very responsive, had good experience from their sister stable Flirtygirls, so had to try them out, choosed natty cause i wanted to have a 12 hour overall session with a girl and found out that i am to be her first blood.

Looks: 7/10 10 - 15 percent discount from the pics, look like your average gnd, you will not reject.

Body: 6-7/10 She is still young & a bit meaty, was pregnant before at a young age prob in her teenage years. Slight stretch marks is visible as she is working on slimming down even further.

French: Didn't try as my teeth was in pain, will have to go to a dentist soon, other bros will have to find that out.

Boobs: 8/10 C cup, fully natural with eraser nippes you can play with all day.

BBBJ: 10/10 She can do this for very long, did standing bbbj while facefucking her no problem, she wont complain, can hear her glurp glurp glurp so shiok and ended with a cim

FJ: 10/10, not many girls can be flexible when doing cowgirl licking your nipples, she can, i booked her from 7.30pm to 8am the next day, all in all we did like 3 shots for FJ, her pussy is still tight even though she is preggo before, i always did have a hard time releasing, can see she is very hardworking trying to help me release, we did like 2 shots in a span of 4 hours, and maybe 2 of those was she being on top trying to help me release, she didnt need any lube, easily wet from all the foreplay. Ended the whole session in the morning with another hour of her riding me and me releasing an explosive release into the condom.

GFE/Attitude: Although her english is not good, didnt need any google translate as she can understand what you are saying, she will cuddle with you all the time and make you feel relaxed, chatted long with her about many things, you will have a good time in this department. She is also very accomodating and will try to please you. Very hardworking girl.

RTF: High chance, but i only do this once in a while, will need many days to recover, this is only her third day here, might catch her again before she goes back

Overall : A very worth it price for someone to have fun with, she is a bubbly person, do support her if you can, she is just on her third day here.

Edit - To those asking about this via pm, yes we did sleep, where got girl serve you whole night without sleep, she need to work in the day also. But morning can continue if you wake up early.
Thx for the share bro had a great time with her.
Old 08-03-2023, 07:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 2
Ahfai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAhfai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAhfai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskRider64 View Post
Thx for the share bro had a great time with her.
Glad it helped you bro.
Old 08-03-2023, 08:01 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -35 / Power: 0
Wan007 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Not the richest of people here so i intend on making my money spent count. Hope to receive advuce from bros here. Both my type. But torn between jane (Models888) and Pipi (modelsforyou).
Old 08-03-2023, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 8
papam is a splendid one to beholdpapam is a splendid one to beholdpapam is a splendid one to beholdpapam is a splendid one to beholdpapam is a splendid one to beholdpapam is a splendid one to behold

Miki FlirtyGirls

Face: 8.5/10 SYT look, slight discount from photos.
Body: 9/10 Standing at around 1.55m, smooth complexion, fair skin and petite.
Boobs: 8/10 Natural Soft B boobs.
Frenching: 9/10 Reminisce back to poly days, like kissing with GF
Cat bath: 7.5/10 Quite sop, not bad though still get arouse and i kept caress her smooth fair body.
BBBJ: 9/10 Suction is good with licking and sucking plus eyes contact, able to blow for long.
FJ: 9/10 Responsive with facial and moans, she seems to enjoy it. No black face given even i took quite some time for 2nd round.
GFE/Attitude: 9/10 Thanks to bro Asystors for sharing, can't find longan and tom yum so i bought some oranges up.
Maybe chemistry strike. We chat alot, her previous trip in sg, her stay in Taiwan and Malaysia. Also gave me a good solid massage.

Highly recommend this gem.

Old 08-03-2023, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
nutrigrain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had Modelsforyou Nini yesterday after lunch, here’s my genuine FR for this awesome tattoo babe

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread...2#post22110122

Location 8/10: close to mrt, apartment shared with 3 others but lucky I didn’t bump into any other bros, toilet/shower is very small though
OKT 9/10: fast and responsive, I changed timing a few times and very accommodating
Looks: 8/10 exotic looking, seems mixed, she grows on you after a while, probably in mid to late 20s, same as pics but discount a bit from the filters
Body: 9/10 I would say around 1.65m, slim body and nice smooth skin, tattoos everyone which I love, no baby before as I don’t see any stretch marks or c scar
Boobs: 7/10 very soft small b cups, nice to play with and suck on
Frenching: 10/10 omg non stop, licked my ears while banging, has a tongue stud too so that was interesting
Cat bath: NA, skipped
BBBJ: 9/10 op for capped BJ, great suction and eye contact, tongue stud feels good
FJ: 9/10: nice and tight, great rider and initiates the positions, genuine moaning throughout and started touching herself while I banged her from behind, won’t stop with the eye contact and frenching, kept saying fuck…
GFE/Attitude: 10/10 lovely girl as I think she is green to this trade, she is a tattoo artist back home and we talked about her artwork and how Covid forced her to close shop. English is good, she worked in Korea just before Covid as well. Always smiling and asking me what I want, gave a fantastic massage at the beginning as she worked as a masseuse in Phuket before coming over
RTF: sure if time permits, I’m a sucker for tattoo girls

Last edited by nutrigrain; 08-03-2023 at 10:22 AM.
Old 08-03-2023, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 9
Urbandisaster is one of the Best!Urbandisaster is one of the Best!Urbandisaster is one of the Best!

what happened to Pink from Seduction? delisted?
Old 08-03-2023, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
JamesLLLLL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Kerri from RoyalXscorts

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=921603

Promised to write an FR after the session.

Location and OKT: 10/10 Discreet and as usual very responsive OKT.
Look: 8.5/10 As usual slight discount from the photoshopped photo, but imo she already looks pretty enough in real life.
Boobs: B natural
Body: 9/10 Slim and petite, if you are into petite girl type, she is your choice!
Pussy: 9/10 Clean trimmed and no smell, she enjoy getting painted as well.
Catbath: 8/10 catbath is SOP, can request her to lick more, she can do it with no complain.
BBBJ: 10/10 She can do it for a veryyyy long time without complain, i almost cim from her BBBJ. It feels great with the combination of suction and licking the shaft.
FJ: 10/10 She can accommodate with different FJ positioning. IMO one of her special trait is due to her petite and flexible body, she can lick the nipple while riding, which double the sensation.
GFE: 10/10 Her english is actually good enough for conversation and she will take the initiative to break ice asking how is your day, how is your work, etc. She welcome me with a big smile and everything is well prepared, during the shower she will properly rub and clean my body, she will sit in the bath tub with me and rub my manhood while having a conversation with me. i feel like im back in home after a long day work with a sexy wife waiting for me to bonk her.
RTF: Yes, worth to RTF. Bros do give a try before she go home.
Old 08-03-2023, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 2
Ethanleo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dievas View Post
FR for Dia from Flirty Girl 130/2/90

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread...&highlight=dia

Looks - Really acceptable to me. She was wearing color contacts and I really dig that look. She looks better than the photo la. Seriously. And she is fair skinned. Not tanned type.

Body - Rather tall lass at 165cm. Love girls at this height. I will not say she is meaty also but more of slightly bigger boned type of lady. Confirm not fat and really acceptable when she strips to her birthday suit

Boobs - skin colored small nipples that are really nice to suck. Plus point. She loves to get sucked on that and will squirm in delights. The boobies are enhanced though. I will say that she is damn good at maintain her scars, her scar is very light and already at skin color.

BBBJ - Wow. She is good. Blew me in the toilet, blew me at the edge of the bed, blew me lying down, blew me 69. This girl has stamina.

Painting, Fingering - All ok. French also damn good

Pussy - FUCKING Tight. She knows how to kiap using her pussy muscle. Even as I was fingering her, she can clamp on my finger tight..During then I was already thinking how fucking tight she must be. She is fucking tight and low mileage. Her photo on telegram was not good and told OKT bro to change..now already change.

FJ - She enjoys sex. during painting already she like cannot tahan the shiokness. During FJ, laggi better, poke her and thrust she like high in drugs. Made her cum and cum and I pump and Pump. Pump missionary, pump doggy, pump spoon and she pump me cowgirl.

Best is her attitude and SUPERB GFE. Knn. in between shots, we basically cuddle inside the blanket like a couple and then slowly ease to another fucking round.

RTF - Will do if cannot find another good one.
Dia is quite the special 1 for me glad i saw this post
Thanks for the share bro
Old 08-03-2023, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 5
MaskRider64 is one of the Best!MaskRider64 is one of the Best!MaskRider64 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahfai View Post
Glad it helped you bro.
It did bro
Old 08-03-2023, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 2
Ahfai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAhfai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAhfai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskRider64 View Post
It did bro
It does seem she moved stable or eroticsecrets renamed to galaxy.
Old 08-03-2023, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Sweetie Pie from Chiang Rai - Pui from OneSiam

Tried OS Pui early this week:

Okt: Super responsive as usual

Location: Apartment in central area; v well renovated loft unit; big towels

Gal: 24yo Sweetie pie 小不点 from Chiang Rai, looks more like 19yo, looks similar advertised photos except actual person more honey tan and more fleshy as expected of someone with natural D boobs with light pink nips, 1.5m petite, looks v cute and attentive to needs, after stepping in she will help put more shoes properly, ask me whether I feel hot, need water etc, smooth complexion, shaved downstairs no smell

Shower: Before start shower, kept asking me whether water temperature ok, Erotic soaping in shower with attention on super hard rod from behind, passionate dfk in showers as I soaped her delicate pussy and huge soft boobs

Services: catbath, slurpy capped bj per my request with deep throat at times, yummilicious damn shiok seeing such cutie blowing rod and gently nibbling my balls, after that I serviced her shiok shiok- laid her down and launched passionate dfk machiam like lovers, lick her ear, neck, circling around her creamy love pillows before devouring her delicate light brown nips, drawing gasps of breathlessness from her, must have spent at least 5 mins licking her heavenly tits before trailing down her navel, then inner thighs, licking in circular motion coupled with teeth scraping her smooth skin and knee caps while she let out uncontrollable gasps of pleasure, finally came to the pinkish holy grail which was already moist from all the taunting by now, and launched full assault on her delicious abalone, licking, slurping, blowing her most intimate region while spasms took over her squirming body, and cries of orgasmic pleasure emitted bashful from her lips, lovehole overflowing with glistening liquid by now

FJ: Started with missionary so that I can dfk her now, she hungrily let her floodgates of lust show by devouring my tongue as we smooched like no tomorrow, licked her neck and tits, while my hard rod plugged into the snug tight lovehole in alternating deep and shallow strokes, and she let out louder cries of sex, before I turned into beast mode pile driving my hard rod all the way to the base of the love tunnel in a push up position, finally changed to doggie position which feels even tighter and I kept rampaging this submissive gal while passionate dfk with her, and I switched to prone doggie position and continued my pile driving from behind till and explosive climax, while she also moaned and cummed together.

Verdict: Damn shiok, she’s such a gem. I’m hooked. Very gfe feel and I super love fucking this cutie pie. A tinge of guilt for wolfing down a really sweet innocent gal who feel like a neighbour’s daughter. Not the super slim type. But I really dig and love dominating this young innocent type of sweet gal blessed with natural d boobs and abundance of gfe. Treat her well and you will be rewarded. My best bonk to date from OS stable.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 08-03-2023, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
touko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Natty from Club Friday:
Booked for 180/90/2 last night.
I actually wanted to book Nat at first but mixed up their nicknames 😂😂
I realized my mistake but just went along with it, turns out it's the best mistake I've ever made.

I can't write much details bc I only finished 1 shot then end up talk too much with her until run out of time.

CF OKT power as usual 👍

Location is discreet and straightforward, no need worry abt staff, very close to MRT. She's lives alone. Room is quite spacious, bathroom somewhat small, but enough to fit 2 ppl (she showered w me).
Towel is decent, didn't feel need to use my own.

Natty is probably my favourite out of all I've booked (but i should say I haven't really booked many). I can't believe I didn't hear about her before but after the session, I went to search FRs for her and they're all true. Her GFE is very high, she has a big smile, fun to talk to and very nice to cuddle with, almost make me feel like I'm not a single loser. She's also horny as fk (she said she masturbates 5x every day. Cb even I'm not that horny hahaha
She also said back in Thailand during work she will go toilet, bust out her vibrator 😂
She also cums very easily. In the time I finished 1 shot, it seems she came at least 10 times no joke(she will say when she's cumming and cover her mouth like she's trying not to scream).
She's pretty much the same photos, only diff is Thai tan skin. She has natural boobs which is always a plus to me. However she wasn't shaved.

As for my session, only managed to do BBBJ, fingering, painting, cowgirl then missionary. Rest of time talk cock.
She also told me a bit about her family situation, quite sad but very personal so maybe better to ask her yourself if want to know more.

I already decided I want to RTF to make up for my unused shot yesterday. However she mentioned she'll be leaving end of next week
Old 08-03-2023, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
touko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urbandisaster View Post
what happened to Pink from Seduction? delisted?
I also wanted to book her but I see no more alr. I assumed she alr fly out SG
Old 08-03-2023, 12:48 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 4
itenshi is a glorious beacon of lightitenshi is a glorious beacon of lightitenshi is a glorious beacon of lightitenshi is a glorious beacon of lightitenshi is a glorious beacon of lightitenshi is a glorious beacon of light

Honey - CandyClub

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread...ighlight=honey

Looks: 9/10 hot and sexy lady, 90% same as photo.

Body: 9.5/10 slender and curvy, well toned body.

Shower: SOP

French: 9.5/10 French non stop, tongue fighting

Painting: 8.5/10 Allowed, shaved and super juicy

BBBJ: 10/10 she suck like a pornstar, slurpy sound and saliva all dripping over my cock.

FJ: 9/10 Tight pussy and meaty ass that is good for doggy. Enjoy the full back tattoo while banging her. Just tried one position and cummed.

GFE: 9/10 Abit of a siao-ting-tong character and always smiling and laughing. Plus the frequent frenching makes me feel like she madly in love with you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1