The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 29-08-2022, 09:15 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
freedaddy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Opel- Lust

Saw her on TG

Looks: 9/10 pretty young and fresh

Body: 8.5/10 hourglass figure

Boobs: 8.5/10 rounded soft tities

BBBJ: 9/10 solid suction and licking.

FJ: did several positions with her. Good tempo with her hip movements. Knows when to go slow and fast. Very pleased with her service.

Rfs: yes I will definitely
Old 29-08-2022, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1524 / Power: 15
slickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumtum_23 View Post
who you even referring to? which girl did you book? no head no tail
oops ps. posted halfway. edited.. enjoy and do support her!
Old 29-08-2022, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 12
EvanesceWind deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=896394

Fairies Finder - Ally

OKT: Friendly, quick response
Look: 7.5/10 > similar to photo but discount abit
Body: As mentioned, she’s Slim Petite and has huge soft knockers for her size
French: speaks well and tongue fight with you
Attitude: superb GFE, loves to smile
BBBJ: Enjoys eating and looks at you seductively
FJ - tight trimmed pussy, rocks well and ok with any position.
Overall - worth the money, love to play her knockers, and she’s good with massage, like damn good
Old 29-08-2022, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Romo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR FOR eun A1Group 🏝🏄‍♂️

OKT : Fast and prompt replies lighting speed as usual from bro Jake

Face : 7/10 look like pictures with very light make up

BBBJ : 9/10 gives a really solid bbbj till i almost cummed but I asked her to slow down. Lots of action in her bbbj. Try to find out

FJ : 8/10 pretty tight and wet like how i would like it started from her riding me then moved on to missionary before finishing with doggy

GFE: like fucking your highschool crush also she understands and speak quite decent English

RTF : will rtf before she returns back meanwhile will try other ladies from A1

Overall : 7/10 thanks bro Jake for the arrangement
Old 29-08-2022, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
littleboyy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cherry, The Gentlemen Club24
https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=895988

Location: East. Department setting. Actually has proper towels, proper soap, proper shower. Proper place, not a lot of such nowadays I think.

Pics, stats and Girl: As expected, pics are touched up and looked a bit too korean, BUT u can instantly recognise it's her in real life, not far off. she's pretty, petite and a syt u love. shorter than 155 (150?), weight is accurate, age looks accurate. my heart melts and smiles when she smiles.

Body, boobs: short and petite, just a slight tummy. maybe my hands are small but boobs don't feel B to me, it's bigger and completely natural. taste them as much as you want.

Experience: Very cute sweet young thing. decent english enough to carry a convo. french okay, finger okay. moans sound genuine. in general there's just a very sweet feel where she gives you the tender loving care. doesn't use phone at all and cuddles with u during break time. gentle... very gentle girl.

Enjoyment: Truly one of the most satisfying sessions recently, a true gf feel which BBFA like me appreciates. Highly recommended.
Old 29-08-2022, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
fck44grand deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kia- Lust

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=895795&highlight=kia

Looks: 9/10 no photoshop. Looks definitely exact in photos.

Body:8.5/10 curvy silhouette
BBBJ:9/10 amazing head. Wet And sloppy.

FJ:9/10 opened here legs wide for me. Slowly slid in my cock into her wet pussy. Never ending moans. Kisses and scratches. Till I finally unloaded My cum on her breast. Power
Old 29-08-2022, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Genee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good day,
Just ended a session with Tango from LA.

Looks 8/10 young but has a mature look.
Boob 8/10 enhanced & perfectly nice.
Body 8/10 nice figure with nice ass.
Bbbj 9/10 long & good ,tongue action & DT.
Fj 8/10 willing to ride & try many post.

Seems like having a young & tall thai gf.
Feels relaxing and easy getting along with tango.
Lying down tgt after 1st shot enjoying tiktok & chatting away.
2nd shot started with a nice bbbj & ended with a standing doggy.

Basically awesome intro from boss LA
Always giving good recommendations & bringing in awesome stuff.
Support support before its gone.
Good luck & be nice.!!
Old 29-08-2022, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2583 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute

Pink Lady Sheila or la la

Looks 9/10 Choi bu syt 22 years old
Body 10/10 syt slim Thai tan
Boobs 9/10 enhanced freshly done perky nice and big
Bbbj 10/10 could not dt but let me face fuck her
Cim 10/10 twice took a week load in
Fj 10/10 fresh syt tight she enjoys sex very much

Lala was wearing a sexy black outfit with a welcoming Thai smile. First time in sg and can tell she does not have sex often because she was loving it more than me. Ramp her hard cause she making so much Japanese sound and cim twice a week load, her mouth was full of cum and she took it like a champ with checks full of cum she sucked me off and than when to spilt it out. Second floor round, was holding her head and just fucking her throat with all the gagging sound, did not fight at all and let me fuck her face like a champ. I love syt that is submissive and she is a really sexy syt and cim hunters will love her. Boss allow me to take pictures and can see that she has nice tits.

Will rtf to fuck her throat
Old 29-08-2022, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 83 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 8
iluv33 is a glorious beacon of lightiluv33 is a glorious beacon of lightiluv33 is a glorious beacon of lightiluv33 is a glorious beacon of lightiluv33 is a glorious beacon of lightiluv33 is a glorious beacon of light

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=896665
My simple FR for Elle from club friday
Writing this FR to join their lucky draw

OKT: 10/10 Fast and smooth.
Loc: Central Hotel. No check in. Near MRT.
Looks: Same as pic. She totally my kind so couldnt resist haha..
Body: Young and tight.
BBBJ/CIM: 10/10. She suck the soul out of me. Keep blowing even after i came. Fucking shiok.
Tipped her and left a happy man
RTF: Yes. Only took 1s so didnt bang her yet. Hope can win lucky draw and come back bang her brains out LOL.
Old 29-08-2022, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 2
Ahederp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAhederp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

The story so far...

See Nat and Nami, suddenly got urge to piak piak syt liao. Not sure why Bro PL suddenly no reply on Nat, but thankfully Bro Flash quickly secured Nami for me.

Bro Flash tell me, Nami whole day schedule full. At first I damn sian, cuz usually this means the girl damn tired, or won't gfe, etc etc. But then in the end think from down there rather than up there, decide to go ahead with booking nami.

Also, just want to point out that after my session with Nami, Bro Flash tell me that previous night there was someone that tried to force himself on nami raw. Imo that's pretty fucked up, and it may explain a bit on my scoring for Nami later. Moving on FR!

Basic Details

Girl: Nami, 1 shot 45 min.
Stable: The Pimp
https://host1.sbf.net.nz/showthread....highlight=nami

OKT: 9/10.
As usual, Bro Flash is quick in responding, polite, and straight to the point regarding questions, instructions to enter, etc. I hope genuine FRs for good OKTs that bring in good ladies with good service + real photos get upvoted more, so we can chiong safer, better, with the ladies that are our type.

Location itself is big and nice, feels very different from the usual G-area rundown hotels. Also I like how it's quite near MRT, but also at quite a secret corner place. My only suggestion maybe bro flash can show the location earlier, so we can "walk straight into the corner" instead of standing around being blur, cuz that place outside sometimes got people walk walk.

Room: 9/10
Big room, bed is comfy, no complaints at all. however, after that time try the hotel with 2 big mirrors, wah if all places like that then shiok shiok liao. imagine piak piak can see front, see side, see back, sure shiok. otherwise, big, clean, comfy, no problem at all.

Condom: 10/10
Some local brand but i not sure also. maybe next time must ask the girl or check lol. but i like because its not small, tight until kkb cannot breath type. this one big, i like.

Appearance

Age/Height/Weight: 10/10
Obviously didn't do the age challenge. All age/height/weight seems to be very zhun.

Face: 8/10
Never give full marks cuz obviously you guys see the 4 photos, got 1 photo look different, face so sharp, that one is edited one la. the rest is almost 95-100% same, less make-up and a bit of blemish. i think she stressed out, thats why some light blemish on face. also, just want to point out that this is MY OWN SUBJECTIVE view, but i feel that Jane look prettier, that's why i never score nami too high. siao liao la is it kena kc, keep thinking about jane.

Body: 9.5/10
you all know those poly/jc/uni girls that exercise and then body tight tight one??? wah fuck, nami body is like that. if anything, just her body alone is worth the more premium bonk price. skin is tight, body and legs very minimal fats, ass is round. and she is SMALL and petite af. i write until here, i think about the bonk, damn want to rtf liao.

also, just want to note that her boobs are enhanced, got scars below, but i touch a few enhanced ones, hers seem to be better, softer. my personal preference is just be natural la. if she a/b cup with that kind of tight body, i will even more steam actually. pussy is clean-shaven too. i don't do painting, so cannot comment on that.

Action

Kiss/French: 6/10
read some of the screenshot say she quite green, and maybe part of it is quite green, part of it cuz of her bad experience with the guy who forced himself on her. kiss is those peck peck kind, french is lightly tip of the tongue type. i expected a little bit more, but also noticed that nami don't like it when i lick her neck or be more sloppy with tongue, so in the end i never french or lick too much. also, don't allow licking armpit or ear. i think in general she don't like saliva, so in the end i never push with doing those.

BBBJ: 7/10
read another of the ss say she can DT, come here thinking "wah make xmm DT my cock sure shiok". personally, i feel like is just normal bbbj la, nothing too good, nothing too bad. at least don't feel teeth, so is good. best part is when she look up at you when she bbbj, that one must shiok.

just to clarify when ppl say DT, i think sloppy with saliva, got those gagging sound, pump the face in and out whole length of kkb type. even if lady take your whole kkb, but if normal speed and not sloppy with sexy sounds, i won't consider as DT.

FJ: 9/10
fuck me, this is amazing. so hard to FORCE myself not to cum when i piak from doggie or when in breeding press. pussy tight, and can feel the walls clamping down, esp in doggie. highlight of FJ for me is when i was in breeding press, she look at me and do her moan/yelp. awesome stuff.

btw, her moaning is fucking amazing if you like the hentai type of moaning. is like a moan/soft yelp thing. but i think can improve a bit, because most of the time she either close eyes or never look at you unless you ask her to, which is a huge shame.

damnit i can doggie her forever with that perky ass of hers.

Feels

GFE: 5/10
bro flash told me nami whole day is back2back scheduled lol so i know cfm nami tired la. plus bro flash tell me about how screwed up someone tried to force raw on her, so she never sleep properly.

so can understand she never initiate cuddle, kissing/frenching a bit hesitate, maybe a bit green. maybe cos also 45 min, so no time for her to gfe.

Service: 7/10
with how she moan sometimes, and how she try to be sexy, i really think if she want, she can do it one. but i really think the same factors again: she got a lot of customers + got bad experience, tats why tired and never consistently keep doing. very sure if she wants to please, she can do it nonstop. won't say service is bad, for my 45 mins session, i would say is decent la. also this is my personal preference, but she don't like saliva, don't do too degen things, so her service is quite vanilla lor.

Slutiness: 7/10
i think she green, because this part she dunno how to use eyes to fang dian. got v pretty eyes, but maybe shy or tired, never fang dian a lot. i think she only fang dian once to me. becoz hor, if she fang dian TOGETHER with her slutty moans, confirm want to breed her gao gao.

Comms: Basic Conversation
she studies english lol, would say can carry basic conversation, but got some parts maybe need to slow down or repeat.

Conclude

Overall Satisfaction: 83/100
nami is a very, very solid tier A. i think if she can improve a bit on gfe/service, gain more exp on how to bring out the sluttiness/horniness, and allow to do more things, then she confirm reach tier S for me. (again, personal subjective experience)

because her age, her moans, her body, her face already very very good liao.

for premium price, i think quite worth it. hopefully we can have more petite xmm syt over who can chiong the sluttiness and the service hor.

also just want to say la, all of us want to chiong, all of us horny bastards ya. but girls come here work also human, lets respect them and also respect ourselves, do things do with consent pls. thanks bros.

Tier List

Tier S [90-100], real pretty/great svc: Ningnoy (TRL)

Tier A [70-90], pretty/my type/good svc: Wish (VIPTH), Yan + Itomi (VP), May (MTea), Jane (GaX), Merry (FF), Nami (Pimp)

Tier B [50-70], okok/not my type: Maria (TS/1Siam), MyeongDong (TS/1Siam) Chompu (THCon)

Tier C, bad service [<50]: Versace (VP), Wini (TRL), New (Jockey)

Disclaimer: These are my subjective scoring and preferences, YMMV.

my preference: slutty petite xmm syt! CIM/DT/DFK/sloppy!
Old 29-08-2022, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
buyaogaobie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visit Bonus of Mansion
28 Aug
Location is C area hotel, just walk in.
look need to discount but service will make up for it.
Room quite small, bathroom ok can 2 people go in and she will bath with you, towel clean but small.
Initial want to french her while she lying down she like turn away, then start to kiss and lick her breast and nipples which turns her on, use hand squeeze her C boobs she like and moan then try go kiss her again she start frenching , stick out tongue and licking each other lips which was nice, use hand feel her below start wet already. go down decide to lick there got some hair but no smell.
she like being lick and my tongue was kissing the tips of her hole , she got feel and begin pull my head towards her hole, continue few minutes while one hand grabing her breast make her really high, then pull me towards her hole until she cum she jerk my head upwards and can feel she very wet down there. she then say "condom"? signal want to be fuck, but i want her to suck my sock while she lying down, BBBJ was great and i cum inside her mouth. after 1st shot she bath for me then give a short message. while lying down she begin kiss my nipples and haress me cock ready for second short, this time she even lick and kiss me balls and give my ass a good lick, after that start to BBBJ me which was great again but after some time i feel like cannot cum so decide ask her stop scare she tired but she never complain. i say never mind use hand. so she start licking all over me and use to jerk me off for 2nd shot. overall good experiences and service. make her high and she will make you high too. bros looking for service, cim, french and big boobs over looks can try her.
Old 29-08-2022, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 2
tagata3937 is one of the Best!tagata3937 is one of the Best!tagata3937 is one of the Best!

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=896061
Fairies Finder - Rolex

OKT: Friendly, quick response
Look: similar to photo she is a mix blood so she has a mix blood features looks
Body: she’s Natural and just nice for her
French: expert tongue-fu master
Attitude: superb GFE, loves to smile
BBBJ: completed the Bbbbbj with a CIM. Even after the CIM she continue to deepthroat until you feel like u need to stop her.
FJ - Good fj. Really nothing to complain about.
Overall - worth the money, definitely a gem not to be miss

Old 29-08-2022, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 812 / Power: 10
Zxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to behold

Just got off another session with ThePimp, welcome back. Really appreciate the location and clean big towels(not a given nowadays).

As for nami, when I saw the post I’m like si-Liao completely my type need to go try. As she’s young I’m not don’t have high expectations.

Some bros were telling me she was chirpy and easy to talk to but my GFE wasn’t there today, apparently like the bro before said, some guy try to raw-dog her like wtf? Don’t spoil the experience for the rest leh.

Other than that she’s was a champ at everything else, surround sound moaning, multiple positions, top notch body, petite and easy to carry around.

Any bros who are heading there go try and cheer her up. You might get rewarded hahaha.

Maggie from thePimp still my Favourite bonk this year I think.
Old 29-08-2022, 10:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -48 / Power: 0
happylong is stuck in moderation for some time to come

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?p=21591369

Lay - Loveaffair

OKT 10/10 Super responsive and friendly

Location 9/10 central easy location to enter, no registration needed

Look 8/10 guai guai look, but once unleash, she really became a school teacher gone wild, heard she is a high school teacher in bkk

Boob 8/10 B very soft and nice to fondle with

BbbJ 9/10 very skilled, good suction, almost cim on first shot

FJ 10/10 accommodating and willing to please

RTF yes!!
Old 29-08-2022, 11:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
rightman78 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordantan View Post
Kookik - from Loveaffair88

https://imagetwist.com/ksejlps2atcq/...828-WA0043.jpg

Looks - 8/10

Body - 9/10 very sexy slim figure with manmade boobs, very smooth skin

BBBJ- 9/10 will look at you while going down on you

French - 10/10 action starts upon reaching

Fj - 9/10 willing to accommodate any position, very good rider!

GFE 10/10 - will lie beside you after first shot and talk to you, after that will massage your little brother. Won't use phone as well

Overall : 9/10

RTF : A big big yes

Writing this as im exiting her room, promised to write her a fr, she fully deserves it, quoting from bro, what more can u ask for, a hot body big boobs with excellent service and sky rocketing GFE. Will be back for more
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1