The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 25-03-2023, 03:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 4
magicfetus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymagicfetus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

-------------------

Last edited by magicfetus; 01-04-2023 at 03:34 PM.
Old 25-03-2023, 03:52 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 2
louisloo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlouisloo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Pinky from Eroticsecrets:

Looks 8/10 quite similar to pictures
Body 8.5/10 Abit meaty body, nice B Cup with nice nips
French 9/10 quite skillful i would say loves to tease me
Bbbj 8/10 suction was okay for me had better but it doesn't mean it wasn't good
Pussy 9/10 she was fairly tight and gets wet easily, no smell Plus points there
GFE 9/10 Easy to communicate only time she used her phone was when i enter and left lots of laughter during the sessions
FJ 9/10 did doggy for the 1st shot dam did i let go quickly for the 2nd shot decided to take it slow more foreplay before settling the dead

overall quite a good experience with service wise is up there looks get a average. advise bros to take a chance and have a try !
Old 25-03-2023, 08:04 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 11
km69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykm69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Fr for Pat FlirtyGirls

Had a late night session with Pat. Okt as usual the best. Acoomodate to my last minute booking and changes well.

Room: Usual place. But her room is nice. She really got effort to decorate it.

Looks: Similar to photo. Of course minus the filters.

Body: Nicely done boobs. Enhanced but soft. Pulled my hands and always want it to be fondled.

Catbath/bbbj/ar: Might be one of the best i had. Try and you get what i mean.

Fj: Not really a 2 shot person. But she managed to make me shot twice. That's how nice the fj was.

Massage: Abit different from others. Done with cream or balm i dont know what it's called.

Gfe: Lots of cuddling and kisses. Speak good English. But sometimes need to ask her to repeat a few times to really understand what she say. Cheerful and high energy even i took the last session.

Rtf: Yes. She's leaving on 5 apr i think.
Old 25-03-2023, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 7
absurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to all

Kate from LF
From Chiang mai, a massuese and DFK practitioner :-))

Looks & body: You have to discount and bit of baby fat.

I dont like industrial kind, prepared setup and go in sequence.

But she is a go get girl, entered the arena with frenching and sitting on my lap grinding...I ll leave there

She does a nonstop cat bathing, bbbj, lots of eye contact, and does not shy away from rim(almost) teasing. She come forward to attack my tougue and defending the penality area. the goal field was soaking wet.. Next 5mins was exceptional sensational. Massage lover would understand.

She can fuck hard and allows only classic positions.

Later I took massage from her and ask her to tease my back with tougue. She obliged my fetishism.

I tried on her 1st day, I will book again. hopefully she has same tenacity.
Old 25-03-2023, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
AGoodTime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Pinky (Eroticsecrets), 24 March, 9.30pm

Okt: Friendly. Recommended me Pinky.
Shower: Passed her money and went to shower together. It's big enough for 2. A lot of action happened right off the bat. Can french, finger and ask her to give bbbj during shower.
Boobs: Natural, soft, nice to grab
Frenching: Experienced, won't shy away
Painting: Didn't try
Fingering: Yes. She enjoys getting fingered
AR: Have. Will auto do.

FJ: Did doggy and missionary for 1st shot. Very responsive.

Bbbj: Can DT and facefuck for a long time.

Catbath: She kept wanting to lick me everywhere. It tickles on some areas and she kept laughing.

Overall: She doesn't look at her phone till the end of the session. Her eng is decent. She made me feel comfortable throughout the 90 minutes. Doesn't really score high on looks but excel in service. Quite ting tong. Her 1st time in Singapore.
Old 25-03-2023, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Strangely, the last couple of siambus i tried all red hot biz!

In fact first time i seen in D1 gals totally advanced booked out more than a day in advance, heck some even a week in advance totally booked out

Worse than hello kitty mania and omega swatch mania

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristie009 View Post
A quick note. If you have targeted a FL, do book her quickly. A lot of ladies have decided to cut short their trips (from the usual 2-weeks to merely 1-week) because there are simply too many girls in town and the competition is fierce. Most of them are not earning enough and have lotsa overhead expenses to stay on.

Last edited by escobar43535; 25-03-2023 at 10:22 AM.
Old 25-03-2023, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Real pity this SR Jennifer rtt so fast.

Anyways, thank you for the generous share

Look forward to you unearthing the next hidden gem

Quote:
Originally Posted by hybridsystem View Post
Lol... She is a really nice bonk. Pretty face, DFK, really geniune enjoying herself with my service. Chemistry plays an important part. Now got to look for another pretty lass who provide excellent DFK and bbbj liao.
Old 25-03-2023, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 12
valenciasammysa is a Helpful and Caring Samstervalenciasammysa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Promise Bro MBK to wirte a fr Jiscoo Naravee

I consider her as a cute land and sweet lady with a nice smile will brighten up your day.

Petite small gal at around 155cm height. Slim proportionate bod, 45+kg weight. Silhouette of her girly body shape.

She is those kind of auto type, once we started frenching and stuff, she did warm up to me and i really enjoyed the session alot.

The GFE was gao gao for me. Really like real girlfriend. Non stop attention and body touching and contact. Duck and chicken communications but still chatty. Happy disposition and hardworking attitude.

The BBBJ was awesome. She will worshipped my cock like it’s the only cock she ever tasted. Kneeled on the floor just right before we get to the bed. Started playing with my cock using her tongue. She slowly wrapped her soft lips around my shaft with enough tightness and went in all the way down. This moving back and forth made me super high just wanting to pump her real hard. Almost cum from that, ask her capped on and that’s where the action began.

She was very service oriented, not a time watcher and not here just for the grand. She will give you the satisfaction and fast heart pumping from her tip top good quality service. We were both moaning, groaning and sweating like hell. And when I am almost there I told her, let’s go doggy. From there, few more pumps then one deep thrust, I unloaded. 1 word, shiok

Confirm RTF type and i would recommend her if u want like young school gal fuck.
Old 25-03-2023, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 2
johnnysiao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Needed advise or review..... Anyone manage to book her? Good ? make me feel tempted to book her!!! Miso from Galaxyxscorts
Old 25-03-2023, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dan918 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

winnie 24/03/23 2pm candyclub

Milf looks late 20s
Shower standard sop
BBbj - 7/10
French - 6/10
fingering allowed
painting allowed
FJ - 8/10 did missionary, cowgirl and doggy
Able drain my 2 shot, had a decent massage after first shot.

Overall decent book.
Old 25-03-2023, 11:45 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 857 / Power: 4
itenshi is a splendid one to beholditenshi is a splendid one to beholditenshi is a splendid one to beholditenshi is a splendid one to beholditenshi is a splendid one to beholditenshi is a splendid one to beholditenshi is a splendid one to behold

Had a session with Apple from Candyclub.

Disclaimer: This FR is based solely on my views and experience, individuals might differ.

Location and Room - quite accessible via public transport, and then a short walk, convenient. L

Looks - 9/10 similarity to photos posted, pretty and sexy babe.

Boobs - 10/10 boobs are natural and soft, big C for me to enjoy licking and fondle.

Body - 8.5/10 slim like the pictures, butt quite nice to grab too

Kissing - 8/10 need to start small, started with slow kisses, then suddenly kena french rape.

Catbath - 9/10 not sure there is a spot where she didnt lick, except maybe my feet.

Pussy - 9.5/10 very sensitive and easy to get wet, whole session she didnt use KY on herself.

BBBJ - 8.5/10 good in this area, cover from balls to head. Saliva drips down when she deep throat.

Fuckjob - 9/10 seems like she enjoyed it. During session she moan and all maciam those jav when they damn high, grab your hair all, when fingering will move in rhythm with your fingering, think she probably came once or twice during the session. Very shiok to bonk her.

GFE - very easy to talk to, her spoken english pretty alright, good enough to carry a convo, in between sessions cuddle and rest like as if my own gf like that.

Last edited by itenshi; 25-03-2023 at 12:04 PM.
Old 25-03-2023, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3544 / Power: 11
oswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond repute

PAT from FG

Okt: Solid, always responsive and friendly

Looks 8.5/10 WYSIWYG. No bait and switch. Nice feature with big round eyes.

Body 9/10 Smooth complexion, fair skin with season big D boobs. Vey welcome to lick suck and fondle with her boobs.

Frenching 10/10 Auto type, more and more aggreseive when her horny mode turn on, from soft kiss to tongue fighting. She seems to be enjoying as i slowly move my hand down south it's already wet. +points

AR 9/10 Clean my butt clean clean in shower. Licking and poking. The ticklish feeling very shiok, recommend for AR lover.

Bbbj+CIM 9/10 Wet slurping type, no black face nor slightest bad vibe feeling given when she blow for long, she's hungry for it. Balls licking and blowing my lil bro with good suction, CIM for my first shot.

Massage 9/10 Told me she is self learn type. Pretty good.

Fj 9/10 After massage, my turn to service her. Went south painting and she is very sensitive, letting out soft moans and twisting her body. Turns me real on, can't tahan, caps on and ask her hard pounding if she allow, told me she loves it.. No ky needed, only tried Missionary and Doggie. Started slow in missionary pos to pump her real hard when doggie, the cushion and the way she response will make a man blood rush.

Previous samsters FR all on point. Pat GFE is off the chart, out to please, gentle soft spoken, cuddle with you, hardworking, literally will fulfill your desire/request(not those extreme type bros, please).
Her English is good enough to communicate.
Highly recommend to bros this gem.
Please take good care of her.

Confirm RTF
Old 25-03-2023, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 2
chuckycheese84 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychuckycheese84 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Belated Fr for Hanny https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=926614
Club Friday

Looks: 9/10 attractive xmm look
Body: 7/10 perky small B cup, not recommended for boob lover
BBBJ: 10/10 this is the part where she scores, sensual and plentiful tongue action
FJ: 8/10 TIGHT!
GFE: 9/10 Easy to chat with and can speak basic english. Hugging and cuddling after each shot
Overall: 8/10 overall my session were pretty good and she made effort to break the ice

Thanks for the recommendation!
Old 25-03-2023, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 2
Xawova deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnysiao View Post

Needed advise or review..... Anyone manage to book her? Good ? make me feel tempted to book her!!! Miso from Galaxyxscorts
Just had my breakfast with her bro.she is indeed good bro 👍

Look: 9/10 Actual more hot and sexy 👍
Boobs: 8/10 nice to grab and sensitive nips 👍
Pussy: 9/10 tight and wet , no KY needed 👍
Bbbj: 9/10 Great vaccum suction 👍 very patience lady.
Fj: 9/10 bro must try then you know 👍 hardworking lady.
Massage:10/10 very relaxing bro 👍
Old 25-03-2023, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
XiangLeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just try Jenny from EroticSecrets

Okt very friendly and fast respond. Definitely make me want to support the same port again

Jenny
Face and body top level
Speak good English so no barrier
Nice bbbj and take good care of the balls as well
Willing to take active role in FJ

I would say she has both GFE and PSE. Hear that she is going to leave soon, do encourage everyone give her a go
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1