The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-01-2020, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up JiXiang(1658A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyingdisc View Post
Angel 1654a
Ji xiang 1658a

I don't think we have any wl better than the above two interms of body and service.. pkg..
For those interested, JiXiang(1658A) just returned to work from her menses rest....now fresh and juicy
Old 14-01-2020, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: JiXiang(1658A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
For those interested, JiXiang(1658A) just returned to work from her menses rest....now fresh and juicy
saw her yesterday
Old 14-01-2020, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: JiXiang(1658A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
saw her yesterday
U saw her cos went to rtf RY huh?
😅
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 14-01-2020, 05:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Toto2009 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Your top 3 cat 150 WL with beautiful body

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyingdisc View Post
Angel 1654a
Ji xiang 1658a

I don't think we have any wl better than the above two interms of body and service.. pkg..
For those interested, Angel (1654A) just returned to work from her menses rest since Sunday ....
Old 14-01-2020, 06:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: JiXiang(1658A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
U saw her cos went to rtf RY huh?
😅
you are very bad boy
Old 14-01-2020, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: JiXiang(1658A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
you are very bad boy
Bad birdie
😅
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 17-01-2020, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3372 / Power: 20
sianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
I absolutely agree with you without hesitation ... she possessed the total package most if not all warm-blooded male species would desire ... 🙃🙃
Dear All Lau Jiao,

This year 2020 will be going back to 150 WL with beautiful body and face in mind....

Many to read and alot of hit and miss 2 years back, hope u guys can PM me some good lobang..

Happy CNY in advance.
Old 20-01-2020, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 6
lioncityboy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlioncityboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

For me at 1820 it's usually yuanyuan or xiaoyanzi for now. YZ is good but she flew back to China already. Heard from the other girls that she got "dabao" by some rich guy
Old 20-01-2020, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 16
thundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lioncityboy View Post
For me at 1820 it's usually yuanyuan or xiaoyanzi for now. YZ is good but she flew back to China already. Heard from the other girls that she got "dabao" by some rich guy
YZ told me she planned to go taiwan....as she said taiwan guys are quite simillar to sg guys, won't force her to do things she don't like........

but she said to me, if fly over to china to look for her, is different story.......read my comments in thread 1658a.....
Old 22-01-2020, 12:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1156 / Power: 18
pscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by thundergod22001 View Post
YZ told me she planned to go taiwan....as she said taiwan guys are quite simillar to sg guys, won't force her to do things she don't like........

but she said to me, if fly over to china to look for her, is different story.......read my comments in thread 1658a.....
Wow, if she is able to slice salmon sashimi for me, I will super willingly fly over! No second thoughts.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1