The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-12-2019, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Your top 3 cat 150 WL with beautiful body

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Not to fret as GL has lots of whores to cater to different punters who dun usually stick to one WL ... eventually you will have your chance to book them again after a round of rave reviews ... the excitement will eventually die down a little but hopefully they are not like Angel @ 54A who has never seemed to make her clients lose interest in her ... 😝

BTW I received a fair amount of samsters PMs after I posted the FR on Coco ... just to clarify, the Shuang Shuang Ex-WL of W12 whom I referred to in my FR on Coco is not the recently departed 2G Shuang2 from the same shop. The 1G Shuang2 whom I was referring to in the FR had departed since 4-5 years ago. The recently departed Shuang2 is not as good looking and doesn’t have the sexy body of the 1G Shuang2 who has departed long ago. Same for Apple @ 1856 who has departed long ago. When Apple just started, she didn’t perform YTL in the inflated mattress. She only started to perform YTL services during the last 6 months or so of her existence in GL if I could remember. Cheers!
1G SS FR only 1 word.... awesome
Old 26-12-2019, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Your top 3 cat 150 WL with beautiful body

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
1G SS FR only 1 word.... awesome
I absolutely agree with you without hesitation ... she possessed the total package most if not all warm-blooded male species would desire ... 🙃🙃

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 26-12-2019, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lioncityboy View Post
You can try yuanyuan, she just arrived earlier this month or last month only. 22 years old and have excellent massage skills. She's quite shy though, but boobs pretty nice too C cup
Thanks bro!
Will KiV till after YZ rtc.
Understand she don’t offer DFK hence might monitor first
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 26-12-2019, 07:03 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I absolutely agree with you without hesitation ... she possessed the total package most if not all warm-blooded male species would desire ... 🙃🙃
She is the only girl that I did AR sole licking cum toe sucking

Underarm licking too

SS so yummylicious
Old 26-12-2019, 07:28 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:

Underarm licking too

SS so yummylicious
Wow
Only tried her once though cos spoilt for choices and prefer natural boobs back then
Had my yummilicous time with her contemporary Jing Jing instead.

😬
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 26-12-2019, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Wow
Only tried her once though cos spoilt for choices and prefer natural boobs back then

😬
she is one of my favourites

till now she is the only one who I did my best services
Old 26-12-2019, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
she is one of my favourites

till now she is the only one who I did my best services
Boh beh zao

🐎
Old 26-12-2019, 09:10 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Your top 3 cat 150 WL with beautiful body

Quote:
Boh beh zao

🐎
actually she told me like she having duck session
Old 26-12-2019, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Underarm licking too

SS so yummylicious
U sounded like one of the oldies here, zyxel who loved to lick WL ass crack. 😀

I must say u got sophisticated taste ... I remember you also like the departed Jia Jia @ ex-WL 54A. Both Shuang2 & Jia Jia were alluring, pretty, sexy and sophisticated. They were my favourite WLs ... 🥰

Quote:
Wow

😬
Jing2 was a pretty SYT with naturally sizeable knockers but I have better chemistry with 1G Shuang2 ... 😎

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 26-12-2019 at 09:43 PM.
Old 26-12-2019, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
U sounded like one of the oldies here, zyxel who loved to lick WL ass cracked. 😀

I must say u got sophisticated taste ... I remember you also like the departed Jia Jia @ ex-WL 54A. Both Shuang2 & Jia Jia were alluring, pretty, sexy and sophisticated. They were my favourite WLs ... 🥰

Jing2 was a pretty SYT with naturally sizeable knockers but I have better chemistry with 1G Shuang2 ... 😎
jia Jia said not hygienic to suck her toes

tongue fuck anus follow by DFK
Old 28-12-2019, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 6
lioncityboy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlioncityboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Thanks bro!
Welcome! OKT told me YZ is leaving on 7 Jan due to family issues, so that's quite soon. Just did my farewell boink and gave her a farewell gift too. Yea u can try yuanyuan after that. If I'm not wrong she's 007 hahaha
Old 28-12-2019, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks bro!
Birdie,

YZ no DFK. Going bac on 7 Jan.

You still monitoring then no need to try liao.

You can try YY lor. Not bad.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 28-12-2019, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 16
apojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Birdie,

YZ no DFK. Going bac on 7 Jan.

You still monitoring then no need to try liao.

You can try YY lor. Not bad.
Bro JNN, YZ confirm does DFK and bro birdie already up YZ many times. I think bro birdie is saying Yuan Yuan is the one who don't DFK and thus need to monitor first
Old 28-12-2019, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
Bro JNN, YZ confirm does DFK and bro birdie already up YZ many times. I think bro birdie is saying Yuan Yuan is the one who don't DFK and thus need to monitor first
Oh OK. Then he dun like YY, I supposed.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 01-01-2020, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 9
Edward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyng019 View Post
1612 - Fei Fei
I beg to disagree. Fei Fei has A cup and her body is ok but nothing to shout about. Her service is ok but strong in GFE.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1