The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 09-12-2019, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 12
sixtynine is a Helpful and Caring Samstersixtynine is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeastMaster View Post
Agree guai guai not good as posted

Lele from 1669 or 1649 ?

Bing bing ok
From 1669.
Old 09-12-2019, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: Your top 3 cat 150 WL with beautiful body

Quote:
Originally Posted by pscpscpsc2 View Post
Tried SK, but find her abit big for my liking.
Omg even SK too big for your liking 😱
Maybe you’ll like 1669 Lele- poly school gal look
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 09-12-2019, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
If looking for other slim and pretty, with natural boobs:

1. 1612 Bing Bing
2. WH06 SK
3. 1669 Shan Shan

All above offered DFK when I tried them and previously/ currently in my top 5 lists.
��
Since when u last upped Shan Shan @ 1669? ��

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 10-12-2019 at 04:05 PM.
Old 09-12-2019, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

who has the most beautiful legs and ass for 150cat now?
Old 09-12-2019, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1156 / Power: 18
pscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Omg even SK too big for your liking 😱
Maybe you’ll like 1669 Lele- poly school gal look
Hhaha. Am on hit list. Went back to regular for the past couple weeks. Yea, so I find proportionate but slight big for me. YZ is yunmylicious.
Old 09-12-2019, 07:30 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pscpscpsc2 View Post
Hhaha. Am on hit list. Went back to regular for the past couple weeks. Yea, so I find proportionate but slight big for me. YZ is yunmylicious.
Yep quite shiok to f YZ with all the raw grinding and stuff
But have since moved on
Hence yet to go to 1820 for past 3 months

Do let me know if any worthwhile newbies to try
😅
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 25-12-2019, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
cyng019 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1612 - Fei Fei
Old 25-12-2019, 01:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1156 / Power: 18
pscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
But have since moved on

😅
Haha. Moved on to who? PM recommendations lei.
Old 25-12-2019, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold

1. CoCo 16W12
2. Yue Jia 2062a
3. Jia Jia 2036

Careful Bros, they will make u keep RTF and wallet pit chiat. And make u moody when u cant get them due to heavily booked.
Because i feel so, thats why want more Bros to suffer with me, whahahahaha.
Old 25-12-2019, 12:00 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
1. CoCo 16W12
2. Yue Jia 2062a
3. Jia Jia 2036

Careful Bros, they will make u keep RTF and wallet pit chiat. And make u moody when u cant get them due to heavily booked.
It is synonymous with 🏌️‍♂️ ⛳️ huh? GOLF stands for - “Game of Love and Fustration”! . 🙄😁😄

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 25-12-2019, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
It is synonymous with 🏌️‍♂️ ⛳️ huh? GOLF stands for - “Game of Love and Fustration”! . 🙄😁😄

My respected Sen.Bro.
Now i got to queue to .....Lost in Space liao.

Your FR will make her quantum leaps and many Bros will start to lament, lol
Old 25-12-2019, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 16
apojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
1. CoCo 16W12
2. Yue Jia 2062a
3. Jia Jia 2036

My tirak on her period, decided to sniff out your new darling. Heres my FR on 2 of them, shall not FR Jia Jia.

Yue Jia 2062a

Looks: Pretty enough for me. Long haired, around 1.6m. face slightly poc-marked, but can be easily concealed by make up. Probably 3rd prettiest in this house after Yue Tian and Yue Liang.

Body: Her body is quite alike the recently RTC-ed Yiyi 2047. Some slight tummy on a slim frame. Boobs are small Bs with nipples that seen violent actions Ok with rough nipple twisters. Hairy pussy, hairless everywhere else.

Service: Ferocious DFK. Will bite you like bro D described. Any bros who like passionate frenching should really try her out. Really decent AR, catbath and bj as well. Only thing she don't do is pussy painting. So if you like to eat pussy, can skip her.

Overall: Will rtf whe my tirak is unavailable. Pass my requirement of DFK + AR + Catbath easily.

Coco W12

Looks: I think she is quite average looking. Her eye brows look like rock lee from naruto She is from gui zhou but she gives off a vibe of a girl from xin jiang. I would say she looks like a sister of selina 1654a.

Body: Petite. Slightly darker skin tone. Small boobies. Hairy pussy as well. Theres a unsightly growth on her back, a blemish on an otherwise good body.

Service: Full YTL service. Thorough catbath, AR, raw grinding and DFK. However I don't rate her as highly as the recently departed shuang shuang. Probably chemistry missing as SS was much more commando.

Overall: I imagine she would be good for anyone who likes her looks. Sop YTL service with a good friendly attitude. However, I probably will not RTF as there are too many other girls that is more gam for me.

While they give good services, they are not my idea of top 3 beautiful body in GL. Its obvious that bro D like girls with small boobies. My idea of a beautiful body will be big boobies but not fat. Yue Liang(2062a), Bing Bing(1612) and Xuan Xuan (1669) fits my bill more.

@broD, if i have to guess, I think yue jia is your new darling The way she frenches is awesome and have a personality similar to your old favorites PM me if I am right, got something to let you know lol.
Old 26-12-2019, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
My respected Sen.Bro.
Now i got to queue to .....Lost in Space liao.

Your FR will make her quantum leaps and many Bros will start to lament, lol
Not to fret as GL has lots of whores to cater to different punters who dun usually stick to one WL ... eventually you will have your chance to book them again after a round of rave reviews ... the excitement will eventually die down a little but hopefully they are not like Angel @ 54A who has never seemed to make her clients lose interest in her ... 😝

BTW I received a fair amount of samsters PMs after I posted the FR on Coco ... just to clarify, the Shuang Shuang Ex-WL of W12 whom I referred to in my FR on Coco is not the recently departed 2G Shuang2 from the same shop. The 1G Shuang2 whom I was referring to in the FR had departed since 4-5 years ago. The recently departed Shuang2 is not as good looking and doesn’t have the sexy body of the 1G Shuang2 who has departed long ago. Same for Apple @ 1856 who has departed long ago. When Apple just started, she didn’t perform YTL in the inflated mattress. She only started to perform YTL services during the last 6 months or so of her existence in GL if I could remember. Cheers!

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 26-12-2019 at 08:55 AM.
Old 26-12-2019, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
My tirak on her period, decided to sniff out your new darling. Heres my FR on 2 of them, shall not FR Jia Jia.

Yue Jia 2062a

Looks: Pretty enough for me. Long haired, around 1.6m. face slightly poc-marked, but can be easily concealed by make up. Probably 3rd prettiest in this house after Yue Tian and Yue Liang.

Body: Her body is quite alike the recently RTC-ed Yiyi 2047. Some slight tummy on a slim frame. Boobs are small Bs with nipples that seen violent actions Ok with rough nipple twisters. Hairy pussy, hairless everywhere else.

Service: Ferocious DFK. Will bite you like bro D described. Any bros who like passionate frenching should really try her out. Really decent AR, catbath and bj as well. Only thing she don't do is pussy painting. So if you like to eat pussy, can skip her.

Overall: Will rtf whe my tirak is unavailable. Pass my requirement of DFK + AR + Catbath easily.

Coco W12

Looks: I think she is quite average looking. Her eye brows look like rock lee from naruto She is from gui zhou but she gives off a vibe of a girl from xin jiang. I would say she looks like a sister of selina 1654a.

Body: Petite. Slightly darker skin tone. Small boobies. Hairy pussy as well. Theres a unsightly growth on her back, a blemish on an otherwise good body.

Service: Full YTL service. Thorough catbath, AR, raw grinding and DFK. However I don't rate her as highly as the recently departed shuang shuang. Probably chemistry missing as SS was much more commando.

Overall: I imagine she would be good for anyone who likes her looks. Sop YTL service with a good friendly attitude. However, I probably will not RTF as there are too many other girls that is more gam for me.

While they give good services, they are not my idea of top 3 beautiful body in GL. Its obvious that bro D like girls with small boobies. My idea of a beautiful body will be big boobies but not fat. Yue Liang(2062a), Bing Bing(1612) and Xuan Xuan (1669) fits my bill more.

@broD, if i have to guess, I think yue jia is your new darling The way she frenches is awesome and have a personality similar to your old favorites PM me if I am right, got something to let you know lol.
Bro,

Our preferences for a good lay are very aligned; IMO to a range of 90% similarity, except you prefer the dish prepared more atas 😅
I’ll monitor your siggie list for gals I’ve yet to try.

👍🏻
Old 26-12-2019, 12:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 6
lioncityboy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlioncityboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
But have since moved on

😅
You can try yuanyuan, she just arrived earlier this month or last month only. 22 years old and have excellent massage skills. She's quite shy though, but boobs pretty nice too C cup
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1