The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 02-05-2006, 07:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future
Re: PRC in KLANG part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by leo73
This is my virgin FR...
here goes... went with master and bruce for cheonging in klang... hooked up with PRC named 'siow nan' (which means small blue)...

FAce : 6
Body : 6/10 (slim, boobs is 32B Cup with long nipples)
Bj : 7/10 (cold and warm-listrine and hot water)
Ar : nil
Fj : 6/10 facial effects
RTF : dunno what (newbe mah)

damage 130
Hehehe.... like the part that you say "RTF : dunno what (newbe mah).

Bro, RTF means Return To Fark. Normally if you like the girl and wants to go for second time, you will put 'YES'. However in this case, I presume that you will want to see other goods so for RTF, you can write "Not likely cos want to see others".
Old 02-05-2006, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 19
ukcheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiok1968
Bro, RTF means Return To Fark
For some bro like Dekuip, this is "RTBF".
Old 02-05-2006, 08:48 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukcheong
For some bro like Dekuip, this is "RTBF".
What is RTBF?
Old 03-05-2006, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 19
ukcheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip
What is RTBF?
RTBF = Return to Be Farked.

Sometimes it's RTBR.

Other bros esp newbies pls note. This RTBF and RTBR can only be used by certain brothers.... dun simply put put ar... Currently our GTM holds the rights to these two acronyms. Want to use got to ask his permission ler
Old 03-05-2006, 07:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
selim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip
Bro Master,

I think yesterday and today new batch PRC's has arrived.. i will pass u the new updates when i see u...

U should be proud of urself... coz u never expect u will be the Klang PRC's King rite? kekeke..
DeKuip, update for me also. My PRC all went back liao. Looking for replenishmnet. hehehe.
Old 04-05-2006, 03:01 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
mbz777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro DK, when u goin to go klang do stock take ah? i waiting for 3 days liao....my little brother curious ka i c liao leh...please cepat cepat lah...bkt on me no prob...
Old 04-05-2006, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbz777
Bro DK, when u goin to go klang do stock take ah? i waiting for 3 days liao....my little brother curious ka i c liao leh...please cepat cepat lah...bkt on me no prob...
You asking the wrong person.Our GTM have retired from the Klang scene.The official person to look for now is Bro master1521. He has taken over the mandate from Bro DK. All official and commando missions to Klang must gain approval from Bro master first. Why? Bcos Bro master always very horny and needs to fark everyday.
Old 04-05-2006, 10:56 AM
SamSter

DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by selim
DeKuip, update for me also. My PRC all went back liao. Looking for replenishmnet. hehehe.
Bro Sifu,

I have sent u a sms

Quote:
Bro mbz,

Soon lah... i will check they location 1st.. if go need to know which hotel they stay mah. Err.. if wanna treat dont treat BKT lah.. better treat Pandamaran or The Seafood Village (that 1 built above the sea 1).
Old 04-05-2006, 10:58 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiok1968
You asking the wrong person.Our GTM have retired from the Klang scene.The official person to look for now is Bro master1521. He has taken over the mandate from Bro DK. All official and commando missions to Klang must gain approval from Bro master first. Why? Bcos Bro master always very horny and needs to fark everyday.
Actually me retired from all scenes. A warning... i dont think other bros will enjoy the gers after bro master has screwed her! kekeke...
Old 04-05-2006, 11:09 AM
SamSter

Bro DK, pandamaran not happening anymore. if wan v go hainan seafud village oso can lah...but i think bkt more power to replenish the lost energy mah...mayb after the big bone bkt immediately can go for 2nd round leh...but bro master cannot hv bkt eh? its ok, v get him the chick-kut-teh at taman rashna near berkeley. if u need the ultimate E.S.P. (extra shooting power) then v hv to go to bukit tambun penang. i bring u & other kL taikors to eat the shellfish egg....after tat go penang thye wan or hatyai shoot 3 shots straight oso can lah!

bro master, y silent for so many days huh? thnks for the points, hv lined u up to up ur point ok?

bro bruce, when can take me & bro DK to let us satisfy our ultra mini skirt fetish ah?

i sik chai for almost 1 week liao leh, i think if no bro respond i will hv to go on solo mission this afternoon at tropicana!!!! arrggghhhh!!!
Old 04-05-2006, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 20
BLUESMAN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by selim
Bro Selim....your PRC out of stock why worry....you still king of batin mah.

This one temporary problem only. Very soon your stock come back and then your PM box flooded.
Old 04-05-2006, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 19
master1521 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

bro master, y silent for so many days huh? thnks for the points, hv lined u up to up ur point ok?
not silent! just prefer to read and study, but at the same time full of action!!!

anyway thanks for your invitation to check puchong site but tonight going to thai club for some drinks with old friends perhaps later if you manage to read this we can go and check out the klang scene ... still ava. after 3 a.m.

Do or do not ! there is no TRY !

Old 05-05-2006, 02:35 AM
swordfish66

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

hi fellow bros,

hope can share lead where to get these PRC . haven't try Klang so so be nice if can get jalan there
Old 05-05-2006, 03:37 AM
SamSter

Hi bro master, u & me still awake, still posting....u oso like me watching football izzit? this bloody "ass"senal never fail to disappoint me lah. anyway, wat to do? die hard fan so hv to bear the agony & watch la. too bad didnt read ur post earlier. i went with bruce to check out lobang sumwhere in puchong. Got puchong thread to post FR ka? v both had prc and quite satisfied lah...u free to bring me to check out klang "bobo" prc tmrw? send me sms can ah?
Old 05-05-2006, 03:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 19
master1521 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi bro master, u & me still awake, still posting....u oso like me watching football izzit? this bloody "ass"senal never fail to disappoint me lah. anyway, wat to do? die hard fan so hv to bear the agony & watch la. too bad didnt read ur post earlier. i went with bruce to check out lobang sumwhere in puchong. Got puchong thread to post FR ka? v both had prc and quite satisfied lah...u free to bring me to check out klang "bobo" prc tmrw? send me sms can ah?
Actually just got back from Thai Club, nearly kena picked up by PRC FL... ha ha ha.... Tomorrow, shouldn't be a problem but must be after 9pm. will contact you

Do or do not ! there is no TRY !

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1