The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2020, 01:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 10
Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!
Re: Vientiane,Laos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakarum View Post
I will only share with bros who have contributed to the forum.
Those members who only have 7 days of vacation per year, how would they ever have enough information to share or contribute ?
I have no use for any premium or advance information because I am a low budget retired old man.
Old 07-02-2020, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 10
Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
In the old days you want info then you will humbly and politely invite senior or people with info for a nice meal and drinks with the sincere intention to make friends.
For people who only have 7 days of vacation per year. The easiest way they can get basic information is to look at old pages from different forums. Meeting strangers in person from the internet is as risky as bringing a free lancer into ones hotel room, not everyone is brave or smart enough to do it safety.
The P4P market is big enough to accommodate low budget retired old man like myself and all the wealthy ones who occasionally overpay.
New graduates should take the bus for a few months and save enough money for a small used car; that was me many many years ago.
I give out all my limited information in this and two other forums freely because I got them for free; it is only fair that I give them out with no strings attached.
Generosity flows like a river. " Happiness for one is inferior to happiness for all "
Old 08-02-2020, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

[ should take the bus for a few months and save enough money for a small used car; that was me manrmation in this and two other forums freely because I got them for free; it is only fair that I give them out with no strings attached
Generosity flows like a river. " Happiness for one is inferior to happiness for all "[/QUOTE]

Fully agree with you and so I up you.
Old 15-02-2020, 03:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 19
kwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123infoseeker View Post
OK. Lets get constructive and back on track again.

Story from last week.

I was on my way home from a bar 3AM in Downtown VTE by foot, motorbike stops with a guy and a girl on the back. Was definitely a girl not LB haha. Asked 250,000 and I got for 200,000. One block from my place and went upstairs for boom boom. In good light I could see it was a high volume pro in her 30's . Nice quickie surprise though since i did not get the girl i wanted in the bar earlier.

made me think. Is there a place besides the chicken farms on sithong and T4 where there are streetwalkers? Not the LBs on the street in Ban Haisoke, i dont want LBs. I would like to pick some girls up on my motorbike and bring back to my place.
well if your based in vte, u can try get an fb
if u wanna hunt, try @home or goldstar, recently 1 of my past girl is working in marina club, seems like they revamp from ktv to a disco.
btw the way you got try zeus before, atas club but if u can hook a girl there, good life already
Old 21-02-2020, 03:26 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Genemaster2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is Mekong Hotel KTV still available?
Please let me know about KTVs in Vientiane...I will go next month...
Old 22-02-2020, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 9
DeadLink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDeadLink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Mekong KTV
Khongkham KTV
Dong chan KTV
San jiang KTV
Old 25-02-2020, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Andre40 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by k3210902 View Post
we are asian couple in vientiane now,she 27,sexy both hole can use.he 28.straight man.find some big dick for horny wife and let her threesome.man should handsome,falung is prefer,this month avilable .if u interest,send me message
Sent you PM.
Old 01-04-2020, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
iamtrout deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does anyone know if Pakse has an area of cheap brothels where the locals go?

What do they look like? Are they similar to Cambodia where the shops have a massage sign out the front and there are women sitting outside?
Old 21-07-2020, 04:21 PM
Samster

I just want to confirm the locations of some chicken shack farm areas - do these places look right? Can anyone double check for me or help me add some more places?

"Inpeng" is this area here? Is it just the main street with a bunch of "restaurants" with girls sitting around?

17°55'35.9"N 102°39'05.9"E
17.926624, 102.651634
https://g$$$$$l/maps/o3syTzoVEA2afkKa9

"La Ong Dao" is this around around the roundabout?

17°57'26.5"N 102°38'04.9"E
17.957370, 102.634704
https://g$$$$$l/maps/vdpMjvFVbsj6Lx4X9

And lastly, this road around here?

17°58'39.7"N 102°35'19.7"E
17.977695, 102.588809
https://g$$$$$l/maps/Sf4NjMfkc3pStnwL8
Old 31-07-2020, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 5
123infoseeker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123infoseeker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Impeng is a disco/KTV. On the same street, called T4, to the north and south are the shacks surrounded by other businesses. It's a very long road and cards drive fast. If you go too fast you will miss them. They are all open now, business as usual. Tuk Tuk will know where to bring you.

Sithong Road is business as usual and even a few new shops have opened. A girls gotta eat and times are tough. Close to downtown. Has Viet shops on this road too for a quick in out.

Lao Ong Dao hotel. go around the back of the hotel to the parking lot. But do not bother, its more than twice the price and you have to go through the unfriendly guys sitting around who will call a girl in. Fishbowl i think is closed but i may be wrong and its opened again.

All of the above are mainly for Lao men. Very few foreigners sometimes Chinese or a few Korean expats. Get there before 9 because that's when the buses show up to fill up with hottest girls to take them to the Chinese hotels.

That's about it. If anybody knows any new places please post.
Old 13-08-2020, 08:54 PM
Samster

- Thanks so much to the poster above me for the clarification!

- I've got screenshots of map locations of the f*ck shacks I've found. Is it ok to post screenshots here? 150k for ST, 400k for LT.

- Can anyone recommend any affordable girl-friendly hotels? Standard Lao hotels with aircon are 100k / night. I'm looking for something similar that's girl friendly.
Old 06-01-2021, 07:48 PM
Samster

DeadLink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDeadLink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any chiongster in Vientiane now !!!! i am struck here
Old 07-01-2021, 08:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadLink View Post
Any chiongster in Vientiane now !!!! i am struck here
Hi, are you a Singaporean or malaysian. How did you manage to go Laos whilst borders are still closed. Thanks.
Old 28-01-2021, 07:49 PM
Samster

i am stuck here since feb 2020
Old 21-02-2021, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Jessie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadLink View Post
i am stuck here since feb 2020