The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 26-01-2020, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye007 View Post
There is a Zi char restaurant near Windsor foodcourt that serves Pai Gu Wang and it’s quite nice, comparable to SG standards.

I can’t remember the name of the place but here’s the map location:

I’m sure the standard won’t fail u and the lady boss is quite pleasant.

On a side note, the Thiam Huat place in the above map also serves one of the better ikan asam pedas in Batam, worth a try for anyone who’s into ikan asam pedas.
Hmm...thank you for sharing, at least now i got thiam huat as a map point to try to locate the place you were talking about.

This thiam huat coffee shop is a corner shop, on its shop front "port side" opposite is Hong Ti sea food coffee shop.

On its "starboard side" right opposite is a big drain. Hope you are not referring to this side as there are more coffee shop there if i walk across the drain and follow by the road.

Note : Corner shop will have 2 opposite, one on left and one on right of their shop. I refer portside as "left" and starboard side as "right", from the viewing angle of the thiam huat coffee shop.

Further down from Hong Ti sea food coffee shop block, the same 5 footway would be...

Hope they still have that dish around.

If there is time, shall go there look around.

I mean since i have always been curious about Hai Hai 2 hotel,hehehe...most likely i would one day have to walk there to explore. They were all just a stone throw away.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 26-01-2020, 11:26 AM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Same thinking...
Already here last Wed...
Anyway...
Long time didnt do my after dinner walk.
Last night make a tour in Nagoya area,
Ride pressed Bunga,Kupu2,SriKandy, saw some aneh shopping around.
At Seker(ExNB) saw Chandra n
AhLong was burning jossstick in front.
Hehehe...all booking joint and massage opened. But price as usual, super ultra high...hear that some joint's overnight booking price went above 2 juta a night.

Utama hotel area all hotels fully booked (except S Hotel), just like BCS mall area Hotel (except Penuin Hotel).

Quote:
As for eating place most chinese stalls were closed....
A2 Quite
J8 dead,
98 hv Singer/DJ/Firework 50% full.
Nagoya FC See Car park 80% full.
Astro Food court closed. BCS mall 90% shop opened, but quiet inside. Perhaps due to the timing i was there.

A2 was 110% full both the sheltered area and non-sheltered area.

Money changer rate in BCS Mall inside and outside were at 9800/SGD. Seems like 70% of money changer in Batam all close shop.

Quote:
Usually dont go kampungBule.
As it was stillhv time before the fire work start. Desided to just Go one round and to my surprise.. it was quite happening.
It sure is.

Utama area, mostly Singapore Malays there.

BCS area, mostly Singapore Chinese.

Kampong Bule area, mostly educated Singaporean ("eat french fries" Singaporean aka fake ang moh).

So sad to see Sunboss close this CNY at Citywalk Mall this year. Lucky Plaza opened but 50% shops closed.

Will start hitting temples from today onward.

Its the 2nd day of CNY 2020 today.

Wait a second, a lot of food stalls ran out of certain type of food yesterday (1st day of CNY by 6pm, even Mcdonald and KFCs too). How i know? Becos i tried to order Grab Food and this is the 1st of Grab Food experience that i have 3 orders cancelled due to lack of my favourite food i am looking for. And i highly doubt they can replenish those food today.

Gonna go with no pork day today.

My late abalone supper yesterday evening.

Mixed with vegetarian food from the hotel and some Rosella tea.

Its the 1st time my girl tried abalone ,quite unreceptive at 1st but later end up fighting with me on the last piece from the can! Even ask me to buy her a can the next time round.

Maybe in future can consider start selling abalone in Batam,hehehe...

Saw in some online market place that Batam Formosa Hotel is selling off its property for S$13 million.

Maybe later can go check with their management staffs if its true.

Just sharing.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 26-01-2020, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Its the 2nd day of CNY 2020 today.

Wait a second, a lot of food stalls ran out of certain type of food yesterday (1st day of CNY by 6pm, even Mcdonald and KFCs too). How i know? Becos i tried to order Grab Food and this is the 1st of Grab Food experience that i have 3 orders cancelled due to lack of my favourite food i am looking for. And i highly doubt they can replenish those food today.

Gonna go with no pork day today.
knn, u got solution for tis or no? Aldy got 2 online order tio cancel due 2 no enuff good food in btm liao...lol...i order til a bit pek chek liao lei.

aso hor...hope u no tinking of cummin back sg 2mrow 27th feb on tat horriblezon ferry bcs they're all fool liao....lol

btw, happi cheena new year ya...2 all...lol

Huat ah! Huat ah!
Old 26-01-2020, 08:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 20
daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!

Long time never go batam liao, Thinking of going tmr for a couple of days. Any bros around to show the rope?
Old 26-01-2020, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 430 / Power: 18
MaskedRider_555 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaskedRider_555 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaskedRider_555 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaskedRider_555 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaskedRider_555 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
1 more days to CNY 2020,hehehe...this year, the only set back in Batam is really no good movies for me to look forward to except one! Or at least, nothing really caught my interest.
Due to coronavirus, alot of CNY movie release are being hold back.I believe the move is to prevent bad box office results and lose money.

Old 27-01-2020, 03:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hmm...thank you for sharing,

Further down from Hong Ti sea food coffee shop block, the same 5 footway would be

Hope they still have that dish around.

If there is time, shall go there look around.

I mean since i have always been curious about Hai Hai 2 hotel,hehehe...most likely i would one day have to walk there to explore. They were all just a stone throw away.
Yes u found it, Hong Ti Seafood is the place that I’m referring to. The Pai Gu Wang is quite nice; go try it and let me know your verdict...

Last edited by Hurricane88; 27-01-2020 at 04:29 AM.
Old 27-01-2020, 03:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedRider_555 View Post
Due to coronavirus, alot of CNY movie release are being hold back.I believe the move is to prevent bad box office results and lose money.

No, the reason is because all these CNY Chinese movies have to be premiered in China and cannot be premiered in other countries first.

The premieres of these CNY movies have been delayed in China as a measure to slow down the spread of the Wuhan virus; to minimise mass congregation.
Old 27-01-2020, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 15
tomic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros going today or tomorrow?

Wanna meet up to go around booking joints and maybe dinner and drinks?

Been a while since I last went batam, know some basic stuff but that's it.
Old 27-01-2020, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Yesterday tried to go Tg.Uban(Bintan) by bike.
At Punggur roro terminal... then learnt that there are some restrictions for vehicle to exit btm.
As spoken by local...
If the vehicle registered after certain year(1999?)then hv to report to the police to obtain a permit to go out.
As we didn't bring the necessary doc. and do not like to be "chopped" by the police....

We decided to turn back.
On the way back... few minutes away fr terminal
saw a market and this Hokkie hotel (under OYO mgmt)

Walk in rate

Beside Hotel there is a Restaurant

Look likes a entertainment place.
Old 28-01-2020, 01:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 8
PowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went to batam on first day of cny reach hf the queue is still ok for horizon ferry...After reaching clear checkpoint within 5mins by priority lane as im taking business class..For non business class the queue is about half still ok.When to tua pek kong temple to pray and met up.with bro nono at formosa hotel tea story for a drink and had a very good chat with him.Bro nono thanks for the drinks treat..Nagoya plasa hotel totally cannot make it...went to nagoya hill and grand batam mall for a walk bought some food and head back to hotel..At nagoya hill went to JR salon for massage took an hour massage for $28 find that its abit expensive..Massage is soso but later the will slowly the masseuse will start with some massage near the private area and slow will do some hj on it..Did not mention price but after job done just tip her 200k and also asked her that if she want come to my hotel after work...she agreed to it..But one thing to take.note on this jr salon is the counter staff push their vip package which cost $600k first...I rejected the package and took the sport massage for 1hr..The staffs later came out with trick me to get their private room for a top up of 100k but i rejected and was offer 50% discount..For their private room is totally no different from normal room...To my surprise a normal salon got special in the roon...The masseuse came after her work at 11pm and wad having a good time with her..After job done pay her 500k and she went of happily...This is my first time spending my cny in batam and its a very good exprience there...
Old 28-01-2020, 10:10 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerBenz View Post
Went to batam on first day of cny reach hf the queue is still ok for horizon ferry...After reaching clear checkpoint within 5mins by priority lane as im taking business class..For non business class the queue is about half still ok.When to tua pek kong temple to pray and met up.with bro nono at formosa hotel tea story for a drink and had a very good chat with him.Bro nono thanks for the drinks treat..Nagoya plasa hotel totally cannot make it...went to nagoya hill and grand batam mall for a walk bought some food and head back to hotel..At nagoya hill went to JR salon for massage took an hour massage for $28 find that its abit expensive..Massage is soso but later the will slowly the masseuse will start with some massage near the private area and slow will do some hj on it..Did not mention price but after job done just tip her 200k and also asked her that if she want come to my hotel after work...she agreed to it..But one thing to take.note on this jr salon is the counter staff push their vip package which cost $600k first...I rejected the package and took the sport massage for 1hr..The staffs later came out with trick me to get their private room for a top up of 100k but i rejected and was offer 50% discount..For their private room is totally no different from normal room...To my surprise a normal salon got special in the roon...The masseuse came after her work at 11pm and wad having a good time with her..After job done pay her 500k and she went of happily...This is my first time spending my cny in batam and its a very good exprience there...

Interesting share, this JR Saloon is located inside ngaoya mall or outside.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 28-01-2020, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 12
DDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerBenz View Post
Went to batam on first day of cny reach hf the queue is still ok for horizon ferry...After reaching clear checkpoint within 5mins by priority lane as im taking business class..For non business class the queue is about half still ok.When to tua pek kong temple to pray and met up.with bro nono at formosa hotel tea story for a drink and had a very good chat with him.Bro nono thanks for the drinks treat..Nagoya plasa hotel totally cannot make it...went to nagoya hill and grand batam mall for a walk bought some food and head back to hotel..At nagoya hill went to JR salon for massage took an hour massage for $28 find that its abit expensive..Massage is soso but later the will slowly the masseuse will start with some massage near the private area and slow will do some hj on it..Did not mention price but after job done just tip her 200k and also asked her that if she want come to my hotel after work...she agreed to it....
Haizz....lobang break already.....haizz...time to survey for new place.No offence bro benz..
Old 28-01-2020, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 8
PowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Interesting share, this JR Saloon is located inside ngaoya mall or outside.
outside nagoya hill mall...
Old 29-01-2020, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 14
unipaint is a Helpful and Caring Samsterunipaint is a Helpful and Caring Samsterunipaint is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Here to share my experience in Batam, mainly split into 3 parts. Hopefully it would be somewhat useful to other bros planning to go there.

So I went to Batam recently, went with Harmony hotel for the No Name Pub, was hoping to get a freelancer for LT. Went there to find out No Name Pub closed, not sure reopen but it seems permanently closed.

Transport:
You could use Grab to travel around Batam, but most of the time you have to walk quite far just to get to the car. So I would only recommend if want to take Grab, take from your hotel. If not just use their reputable taxi, the price difference is only a few dollars, no point to save, safety more important.

Delta Spa:
I must say I have been exploring countless massage parlours in JB, and this spa is everything I have been looking for. If you are familiar with JB, it's like a combination of K Spa and VIP spa from JB. Quite Atas place with proper good massage, a lot of teasing and end with a happy ending.(Don’t like those piano massage for 2hr then turn around, handjob then done) Went with 2hrs Hot Stone massage for around 830K+, ML is SYT, the massage is on point and I must say I felt like a King went she scrub me with the loofa.

Conclusion, It's definitely on the more expensive side, and not for those who must do the full service.

FL(Wechat):
This is my most turn off moment of the whole trip, sharing here hope other bros don’t get cheated.

Saw this really hot FL lady on Wechat, ask for LT price(1.5juta), managed to bargain down to 1.2juta. She came over then started with a BBBJ and I must say is really good. After I autoroam then she mentioned she is ladyboy. Super pissed off, he still blamed me for not checking with her whether he is ladyboy. Asked for a refund but he doesn't budge, after a heated argument got back 300k and he left. Went back to Wechat and got another FL, 500K for 1hr.

Lesson learnt, be very careful when through FL, or just go to the pub/club to pick up.
Old 29-01-2020, 02:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
knn, u got solution for tis or no? Aldy got 2 online order tio cancel due 2 no enuff good food in btm liao...lol...i order til a bit pek chek liao lei.
Its CNY peak bro,lots of people around (supply cant beat demand). Even massage girls gone on sick leave on 3rd day onward of CNY due to over-demand.

You may try ordering from food places that were further away from Nagoya/BCS area. Example, if KFC Nagoya no stock, try KFC Harbour Bay...hehehe...works almost everytime.

Some places arent 24 hours, some dont even open for business at all. And if they ever do, they close early too. Probably due to lack of supply on ingredients to make food.

Heard quite a number of Bangaleshi/indian men were in Batam for holiday and went hotel-less,hehehe...and end up living in the street. A good lesson for them.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1