The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-01-2020, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 7
hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!
Geylang Malay Trannies

New to geylang and there's this one house right at the corner junction between lor 20 and wester rd that seems to have some minah trannies sitting outdoors. Passed by quickly so didn't have a good look but if I'm honest, got 1 or 2 who really look quite hot and tempting. Thought of trying before but backed out twice.

Any bros tried before and any clue on the service level and damage?
Old 28-01-2020, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Geylang Malay Trannies

Quote:
Originally Posted by hickory2 View Post
New to geylang and there's this one house right at the corner junction between lor 20 and wester rd that seems to have some minah trannies sitting outdoors. Passed by quickly so didn't have a good look but if I'm honest, got 1 or 2 who really look quite hot and tempting. Thought of trying before but backed out twice.

Any bros tried before and any clue on the service level and damage?
Waiting for your fr bro since you are interested
I have yet any bro who are interested
Old 02-02-2020, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 7
hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!
Re: Geylang Malay Trannies

Ask like this still can kana zapped by some ppl. Not even bothered about kana zap, rather just confused about why ppl would zap for no apparent reason. Is like i offer to buy nasi lemak for my colleagues but the one colleague who dont like nasi lemak want to zap me. If what i post is not your interest then ok lor, so many other posts. Nobody also will go to Arnolds fried chicken and scold them for not selling fish and chips, right?

Anyone, thanks to a bro who still manage to up my points
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1