The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 01-11-2007, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Dai Loke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
yellowish liquid

Hi bros,

Need advice from you guys hear. 3 days back at nite when about to urinate i saw a drop of yellowish liquid coming from my penis. Then the same thing happen again the nxt morning. but after that nothing happen till today. I'm very worried d i kanna the bullseye or is it juz a normal infection or nothing to worry at all? bros pls advice.
Old 01-11-2007, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 20
dann0620 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdann0620 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdann0620 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: yellowish liquid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dai Loke View Post
Hi bros,

Need advice from you guys hear. 3 days back at nite when about to urinate i saw a drop of yellowish liquid coming from my penis. Then the same thing happen again the nxt morning. but after that nothing happen till today. I'm very worried d i kanna the bullseye or is it juz a normal infection or nothing to worry at all? bros pls advice.
Go and see a doctor ok, nobody can tell you what is it. Even Doctor need to examine you before they can be suspicious of something or comment what is it.
Old 01-11-2007, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 22
mansgp is a name known to allmansgp is a name known to allmansgp is a name known to allmansgp is a name known to allmansgp is a name known to allmansgp is a name known to all

Quote:
Hi bros,

Firstly, you did not mentioned any recent sexual activities that may have caused this unusual discharge.

Secondly, like what bro Dann0620 advised, it is better to see a urologist or any GP than to consult anyone here. It is your health at stake here. You mean if we tell you it is nothing unusual you will just let it be?

* Sorry I don't reciprocate points
Old 02-11-2007, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1096 / Power: 20
AfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud of

Pus is a sign of infection. you ought to take yourself down to DSC immediately.
Old 02-11-2007, 11:15 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
d i kanna the bullseye or is it juz a normal infection or nothing to worry at all? bros pls advice.
Should be "Please ADVISE.".

"Advice" is a noun.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 02-11-2007, 06:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 19
ph1970 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterph1970 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Should be "Please ADVISE.".

"Advice" is a noun.
boss,

u really have the patience to correct!!
Old 02-11-2007, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 17
Barcelona deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Dai Loke, the advice you seek should be from a doctor after he has examined your penis. Take care.
Old 03-11-2007, 12:12 PM
Samster

Actually i went to see a doc after i posted this thread. The doc i see d not even examine me or d any test straight away confirm i got it. so he gave me an injection n on a 7day medication. is there any other docs, bros here would like to recommend? thinkin wether i should go to another doc n do a test to confirm.
Old 03-11-2007, 12:44 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Actually i went to see a doc after i posted this thread. The doc i see d not even examine me or d any test straight away confirm i got it. so he gave me an injection n on a 7day medication. is there any other docs, bros here would like to recommend? thinkin wether i should go to another doc n do a test to confirm.
It is a lot easier to simply give a dose of antibiotics than to waste time and money on tests. 99% of doctors would take the same course of action.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 05-11-2007, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
It is a lot easier to simply give a dose of antibiotics than to waste time and money on tests. 99% of doctors would take the same course of action.
But boss, does it means that i will be fully cured after the medication and dun need to take a test to confirm that i am cleared? The doc very confident of that n say i dun have to go back.
Old 05-11-2007, 11:52 AM
Samster

dann0620 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdann0620 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdann0620 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
But boss, does it means that i will be fully cured after the medication and dun need to take a test to confirm that i am cleared? The doc very confident of that n say i dun have to go back.
Dai Loke, you never say what exactly you were diagnos with. Not all STDs is curable but they can be treated.
Old 05-11-2007, 01:12 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
The choice is yours at the end of the day. If you want total piece of mind, do a blood test once treatment has been completed.

If you indulge in commercial sex regularly, you should be tested every 3 to 6 months anyway.

Old 05-11-2007, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 23
cock21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think you got gonorrhea right? Injection and antibiotics for 1 week, no alcohol during the period. No big deal, it's common....
Old 06-11-2007, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cock21 View Post
I think you got gonorrhea right? Injection and antibiotics for 1 week, no alcohol during the period. No big deal, it's common....
Ya i was injected n on 2 types of antibiotics, no alcohol n chilli. I m not too sure abt the english name of it thou. Cos the doc keep saying it in dialect. Something like "man sing bai zhu". think i will go do a test to confirm although he is quite confident that it will be cured after th medication. He say the test is to take stuff from inside the head quite painful not a blood test. btw how many days later will we noe the result?
Old 06-11-2007, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ya i was injected n on 2 types of antibiotics, no alcohol n chilli. I m not too sure abt the english name of it thou. Cos the doc keep saying it in dialect. Something like "man sing bai zhu". think i will go do a test to confirm although he is quite confident that it will be cured after th medication. He say the test is to take stuff from inside the head quite painful not a blood test. btw how many days later will we noe the result?
Sorry duplicate message, see the next post
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1