The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-10-2012, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 13
verytired is a Helpful and Caring Samsterverytired is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Smoke buddy > Beer buddy > FB ?

Been a silent reader of many stories here. Seems like perhaps it's time to give back to the community. 1st time writing composition since 'O' level, so pls gimme some slacks on the standards. Also, as names, places & event will be altered to withheld identity, I foresee some minor inconsistency as the truth sometimes slips out. Not much spicy details, dun up me is ok, but pls dun zap me. Bros looking for feature packed erotic story should look elsewhere.

The desktop at home is shared, so i only feel comfortable updating on ipad on iphone. Also due to work & family commitment, my update will not be like flood torrent. I'll try buy must to continue at least twice a day. Pls be a bit more patient with me.

Story about internal conflict on fidelity and dilemma to stay as friends or onto a path everyone know will have no happy endings. I'd not sure if I how much non-erotic details should I go into before bros gotten bored & zap me. I'll just go along the way and pls gimme feedback.
Old 03-10-2012, 10:35 PM
Samster

verytired is a Helpful and Caring Samsterverytired is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Smoke buddy > Beer buddy > FB ?

Few years ago, I job hopped to a MNC firm. As with company that occupies several storey of the building, it's not unusual to move in & out, up & down the lifts. (My company did not occupies the floors in sequential orders).

And with the accursed "no smoking" law, poor smokers like me have to go all the way to 1st floor, get out of the building, just to get my 5mins of de-stressing break. Being new around, I just go alone. This is how I meet her.

I was walking towards the smoking corner by the waterfeature when I noticed a tall, slim babe in a black number. Her hair was full of body with a subtle mahogany coloring and soft curvy waves. Her lengthy legs, made sexier with her 3inches heels which together, made her stands more than 175cm. It's bout 9plus so the sunlight is still not high up and the rays are coming in from a lower angle. From the lobby where I stepped out, this babe was standing to my east. With the sunlight flowing around her I can clearly made out the shape of her sexy legs thru her black dress. That's the silhouette I see from afar.

As I walk closer, she looks no more than 32, her locks framed her almond shaped eyes, enhanced by her neatly drawn brows. She's a looker! And I can notice most men would steal a glance when they walked passed. Wonder which company she worked for...

Thou she was alone, we never talked or even made eyes contact. Hell. I wasn't even standing close to her.... as I'm only 16x. and it's intimidating standing next to a tall babe. So I just enjoy my puff and this eye candy. Noticed that her perky butt have no vpl. Hmm... someone who cares for her look.

She finished her stick and walked off... as I enjoy the sight of her cat walking away....
Old 04-10-2012, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 16
skyline2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First camper!
Old 04-10-2012, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
caister deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

second camper here to pitch tent
Old 05-10-2012, 09:22 PM
Samster

3rd camper..... joking lah. Thanks for the support. I got some time before the missus come home for a short installment.

Cont....
She finished her stick and walked off... as I enjoy the sight of her cat walking away....

Later that evening, I realized much to my delight that she's in the same company, same floor. Cos she's just sitting near the door, thou Andover department. Great! I was thinking. I mean even thou I'm married, it wouldn't hurt to have babes around the office. I'm sure many bros here feels this way, right? Good for morales.

A few days went passed. I never coincidentally met her during smoke break. I even tried to keep an eye when she was leaving for her break, so I can "coincidentally" bump onto her in the lift lobby. But due to new job, new commitment, sometimes I didn't notice when she slips off. Btw, I dun even have a direct line of sight from my seat. Have to act busy, move around. Heehee. The bor-liao stuff that we do just to get pass the day.

Then one day, I was walking towards the door, going for a smoke, I saw her looking up from the corner of my eyes. Then she flashed a smile. Was it at me? Or someone behind me? Damn! How should i react? Time is running out with each step i take. In the end, I just act indifferent and go straight. Suddenly...
Old 06-10-2012, 09:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 21
ben69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterben69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterben69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

3rd camper reporting! haha!

suddenly... wat?? err.. excuse me, u forgot to zip??

anyway, TS faster con't leh dun leave us high & dry...
Old 06-10-2012, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story.

Can relate to your experiences...

Probably she'll start off with
"wanna go for a fag?"

Then later part will be
"wanna go for a fuck?"

Lol
Why you so like dat?
Old 06-10-2012, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

camp here ...
Old 06-10-2012, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

What a " sio hoon " (smoking) thread.

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 06-10-2012, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2656 / Power: 14
RisingDick has a reputation beyond reputeRisingDick has a reputation beyond reputeRisingDick has a reputation beyond reputeRisingDick has a reputation beyond reputeRisingDick has a reputation beyond reputeRisingDick has a reputation beyond reputeRisingDick has a reputation beyond reputeRisingDick has a reputation beyond reputeRisingDick has a reputation beyond reputeRisingDick has a reputation beyond reputeRisingDick has a reputation beyond repute

Keep it cuming.
Old 06-10-2012, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
Nice story.

Can relate to your experiences...

Probably she'll start off with
"wanna go for a fag?"

Then later part will be
"wanna go for a fuck?"

Lol
No lah. No so direct lah. Life so straight forward hor sai liao, no need keng so hard. But frankly, her "other" sio hoon.... Sigh... More to that later.

Anyway. Thank u bro for your support.
-verytired signing off at the toilet of paragon while family is in dingtaifeng.
Will try to continue tonight. Cheers
Old 06-10-2012, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30741 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute

interesting story!

30 741 20/4 Biostar +17,

effective 28/11/23: 29pts

2nd xchange list: 18/4 Qazxcvbnm+19, 10/3 Ecuader+23, 9/3 Swagelock+25
, 18/2 Me Siam Bu, 16/2 Ricky_Torres, 12/2 Superman67+19,
Old 07-10-2012, 01:10 AM
Samster

Breaking ice

Cont....
Time is running out with each step i take. In the end, I just act indifferent and go straight. Suddenly...

She: "hi Ted, going to smoke?"
I was thinking how the hell she knows my name? (obviously that's altered in this story)
Me: "no. Go shit..... "
Both of us paused and stared at each other for like 3 secs.
Me: "of course smoke lah. Wanna join?"
She stunned look was quickly replaced by a wide smile: "ok! Wait wait"

Her smile can be considered photogenic, wide and dimpled exposing her top row of near perfectly straight teeth. She smiled happily and started digging into her drawers. As she remain seated & bent down bent to reach down to strap her heels, I caught a glimpse of her pink bra, no cleavage, guess hers not more than a B. I promptly look away. Would be embarrassing if I got caught staring at someone whom I just gotten to know.

She introduced herself as Jermaine.
Me: "how u know me?"
Jer: "your team is new here. It's easier for hundreds of ppl to remember few new faces than the other way around. And u r the only one there who smokes."
Me in an enlightened tone: "aah. And I thought I was handsome enough to catch the eyes of a pretty lady.
Jer: "haha, u quite thick skin hor? Anyhow sian charbor?"
I raised by left hand palm in and tapped the b.zero1 on my ring-finger with my thumb. "英雄不提当年勇"
Jer laughing: "u really funny"

And so, over the next few breaks x days, she begins to rely on me to bring my lighter. In fact i dun mind at all. Cos everytime I hold the light as she come closer with her cigarette in mouth, i was enjoying the close up view of her without her knowing as her focus was on the flame. Every lashes, every freckles.

Over our conversation on everything, I learnt that she was an air stewardess. That's explains the devilish figure. She was 32 then but looks more matured due to her makeup & dressing. She quit SIA after giving birth to her daughter as she wanted a normal working hours. 

So now I've got an ex air crew milf here....
Old 07-10-2012, 01:12 AM
Samster (Premium)

My Reputation: Points: 26879 / Power: 66
keewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Breaking ice

please do continue
Old 07-10-2012, 01:17 AM
Samster

Re: Breaking ice

Pls do give feedback on writing style. Compo or dialogue? Mix ok? Clear what is spoken & what is my thoughts.... Cos we all know not every time we speak what we think, or think what we speak. Hahahaa..
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1