The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-07-2020, 06:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!
What is your opinion of the Price of Cheonging?

Seems to me that the price of cheonging has remained remarkably almost the same, for the last 7 or 8 years. Give or take 10-20% increase. But that is still very good compared with the rest of the cost of living increase in Singapore during the same time.

Back then, in 2012-2014, I believe I was paying around $150 per hr for incall service to Asian girl and some girls asking for $200 (local Melayu). Or some some will ask $300 for 90mins. All full service. Sometimes, can bargain down to $120/hr. Go to Ipanema, girls are also around $150 region. Depends on the type, going up to $200.

Now it seems the price has hardly changed. On Locanto, I have even seen the price as low as $100 per hr. Not sure whether its a scam or not. Seems to be too cheap or a issue with getting clients due to Covid. So, girls are discounting now. Ipanema is also negotiable (before Covid). I think I last paid $200 or $220.

The only prices that have gone up are for foreign girls. Its ridiculously expensive now. One of the reasons I have a FB for swinging in angmo countries. I am partial to angmos myself and use to patronize Roger back in 2012, 2013, who brought in Easter Europe girls. They were of course more expensive, but usually around $180 to $250. Now European girls are starting at $350 and usually to $450 an hour. Some asking for $700-$1000!! I gave up cheonging Angmo girls in Singapore sometime ago because of this, and if I am in KL, I will try there, as its cheaper. That is too bad, as I love angmo girls. (hence my nick, LOL).

Its one of the reasons that I have taken the swinger route for my cheonging in western countries, but that is another story. I was just wondering what is everyone's take on this. If bros here agree that prices for Asian ladies have general held the line, then I would say that we are all getting a good deal. Vis a Vis the general overall cost of living.
Old 08-07-2020, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1747 / Power: 18
CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future
Re: What is your opinion of the Price of Cheonging?

Like a lot of things, it's different value for different people.

1. just want to let go? sometimes $30 is enough

2. want to have gfe? prepare to pay higher

3. want to have "exclusivity"? prepare to pay a hell lot more and still be wondering if you really have it

I believe that this area is one of the few areas left where price is determined by supply and demand without government intervention. So no right no wrong, a lot of calls not to spoil market, which I agree, but I also sometimes spoil market if I feel the lady is worth it, which is mainly due to point 2.

To me, I think that if I leave a session thinking "well if I die now, at least I got this enjoyable session", the money is worth it. But if I'm thinking how I should not have spent so much, then it's likely that that will be my last visit to the lady.
Old 08-07-2020, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!
Re: What is your opinion of the Price of Cheonging?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongingEdge View Post
Like a lot of things, it's different value for different people.

1. just want to let go? sometimes $30 is enough

2. want to have gfe? prepare to pay higher

3. want to have "exclusivity"? prepare to pay a hell lot more and still be wondering if you really have it

I believe that this area is one of the few areas left where price is determined by supply and demand without government intervention. So no right no wrong, a lot of calls not to spoil market, which I agree, but I also sometimes spoil market if I feel the lady is worth it, which is mainly due to point 2.

To me, I think that if I leave a session thinking "well if I die now, at least I got this enjoyable session", the money is worth it. But if I'm thinking how I should not have spent so much, then it's likely that that will be my last visit to the lady.
Those are good points.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1