The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-07-2020, 12:49 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Kienmeng is Cool - loads of Potential
How to know if girl is interested in u on 1st date?

any ideas on how to find out if she is interested in you on the 1st date?

I am thinking i will get her hand to touch my kkj. If i touch her, she can shout molest and make police report. But if i take her hand to touch my kkj, she cannot make police report as i never molest her, its she who molest me.

If she never resist and continue to touch my kkj, i suppose it means she is interested in me. Than i can proceed to kiss and touch her neh neh and cb.

Is this method ok?
Old 08-07-2020, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 8
Crayon321 is one of the Best!Crayon321 is one of the Best!Crayon321 is one of the Best!
Bro, please consult a doctor and get yourself check. I think covid ain't serious compared to your illness. May you get well soon buddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kienmeng View Post

I am thinking i will get her hand to touch my kkj. If i touch her, she can shout molest and make police report. But if i take her hand to touch my kkj, she cannot make police report as i never molest her, its she who molest me.

If she never resist and continue to touch my kkj, i suppose it means she is interested in me. Than i can proceed to kiss and touch her neh neh and cb.

Is this method ok?
Old 08-07-2020, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 6
SBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to behold
Re: How to know if girl is interested in u on 1st date?

If yours mean yours. Not yours dun force.
Old 08-07-2020, 09:18 AM
Samster (P) + Donor

My Reputation: Points: 37820 / Power: 105
Lord of Sex has a reputation beyond reputeLord of Sex has a reputation beyond reputeLord of Sex has a reputation beyond reputeLord of Sex has a reputation beyond reputeLord of Sex has a reputation beyond reputeLord of Sex has a reputation beyond reputeLord of Sex has a reputation beyond reputeLord of Sex has a reputation beyond reputeLord of Sex has a reputation beyond reputeLord of Sex has a reputation beyond reputeLord of Sex has a reputation beyond repute

you are a sick guy! clone of eugenengsx and biantailao

go see a doctor!

Quote:

Is this method ok?
Old 08-07-2020, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 14
cheapslut is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercheapslut is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercheapslut is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercheapslut is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I have a better gauge. If the girl dress up to go out with you. Maybe dress sexily and when walk side by side keep let u accidental 'elbow' her side boobs. Means she interested in you.
Old 08-07-2020, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 638 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

TS... you die already...

You post so many cb thing until u never see you open thread where ah? This one can zap one leh...

Firers watch your front, own time own target carry on!
Old 08-07-2020, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

jiak yok liao buay?

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 08-07-2020, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2799 / Power: 20
Magpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond repute

I jitao LOL when I see the TS's 1st post!!!!HAHAAHAHAHA
Old 08-07-2020, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 14
Bery is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBery is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBery is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBery is a living Saint! - you won't find better

TS I give you 500% support! Make her touch your KKJ, and you touch her CB! If she report police at least you touched already before go Changi, or RTC give your young age. Bonus will be IMH where they determine your mind is too sick for our society.
Old 08-07-2020, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

Quote:

Is this method ok?
ur qns : Is this method ok?
my ans: You go try it out u will know ok or not ok. Then write a "Field Report" here.
Old 08-07-2020, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Is this method ok?
Yes! It's a tried and proven method. Many have succeeded but few honestly tell you that it works because they scared you become more successful than them and have a better hit rate.

Please remember to wear a condom in case of unwanted pregnancies.

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 08-07-2020, 04:17 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bigb0y0069 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Is this method ok?
Wa bro, this is a surefire way to get yourself into a lot of trouble... just because it's not her who is getting touched doesn't mean it's not sexual harassment..
Old 08-07-2020, 04:39 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Kienmeng is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigb0y0069 View Post
Wa bro, this is a surefire way to get yourself into a lot of trouble... just because it's not her who is getting touched doesn't mean it's not sexual harassment..
There is no sexual harassment.

Both of you are single. Know each other from dating apps. Agree to meet.

Where got sexual harassment?
Old 08-07-2020, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 4
micropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Is this method ok?
I would refer you to some FL in dome 1 and 3 but I fear for their safety with the type of posts you write... Please bro go see doctor..
Old 08-07-2020, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

The only way to know for sure is to use electric mosquito racket on her
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1