The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 27-06-2020, 05:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
parrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyparrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Wife caught heavy petting with man

I caught my wife heavy petting with a man. A man I know. The thought of her being toouched by other men keeps appearing on my mind until I cry all the time and am suicidal. I love my wife very much. I am very hurt by what she did. I have never felt so hurt in my life before. She is in her mid 40s. I am 42. What should I do?

Forgive her and carry on and try to forget?
Divorce her?
We have two kids.
Old 27-06-2020, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of
Re: Wife caught heavy petting with man

Quote:
Originally Posted by parrotkid View Post
I caught my wife heavy petting with a man. A man I know. The thought of her being toouched by other men keeps appearing on my mind until I cry all the time and am suicidal. I love my wife very much. I am very hurt by what she did. I have never felt so hurt in my life before. She is in her mid 40s. I am 42. What should I do?

Divorce her?
We have two kids.
Do you go massage, go Geylang, look for FL and basically fuck around? How often do you pleasure your wife?
Old 27-06-2020, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 4
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Divorce her?
We have two kids.
A really unfortunate incident bro. The kind that none of us will ever want to go through. But since it happened we have no choice but be man enough to face it. I would say find a time to talk it out with your wife after you have calmed down. She will have her reasons and both need to decide if it is meaningful to carry on. I would say that as long as your wife does not want to continue on with the marriage, it is meaningless to hang on to it even if you think you can forgive.
Most important thing is not to let your kids be affected by the whole thing. Let your kids understand that sometimes 2 people need to leave and live their own lives just as relationships with friends will dwindle over time.
Old 27-06-2020, 05:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
expatamerican is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:

Divorce her?
We have two kids.
Time for an open marriage!
Old 28-06-2020, 03:57 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
Line is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Calm down. Talk to her. Dont make reckless decisions.
Stay relax and cool all the time.
If that doesnt work, seek marriage counselling.
If that doesnt work, move on in life. Important to respect ourselve first before others
Old 28-06-2020, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1825 / Power: 16
hakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by peeboy75 View Post
A really unfortunate incident bro. The kind that none of us will ever want to go through. But since it happened we have no choice but be man enough to face it. I would say find a time to talk it out with your wife after you have calmed down. She will have her reasons and both need to decide if it is meaningful to carry on. I would say that as long as your wife does not want to continue on with the marriage, it is meaningless to hang on to it even if you think you can forgive.
Most important thing is not to let your kids be affected by the whole thing. Let your kids understand that sometimes 2 people need to leave and live their own lives just as relationships with friends will dwindle over time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Line View Post
Calm down. Talk to her. Dont make reckless decisions.
Stay relax and cool all the time.
If that doesnt work, seek marriage counselling.
If that doesnt work, move on in life. Important to respect ourselve first before others
TS, good advice from both bro.

Find out her reason, how deep is she in the relationship, whether she feels sorry or any regret, her desire to continue her affair or the marriage.
Old 28-06-2020, 01:45 PM
Sponsor (S)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17042 / Power: 63
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakone View Post
TS, good advice from both bro.

Find out her reason, how deep is she in the relationship, whether she feels sorry or any regret, her desire to continue her affair or the marriage.
Good advice.Upped you
Old 28-06-2020, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by expatamerican View Post
Time for an open marriage!
I agree. If you fuck around, and your wife fucks around too, you guys can work something out.
Old 28-06-2020, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1958 / Power: 23
maufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant future

That’s men ego bro. We fark around outside. Sometimes you found out your partner fark around as well you can’t take it as our male ego only wants our woman for ourself. I suggested since you love her so much, try to patch things up & have a good talk with her.
Old 29-06-2020, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 11
ziwan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterziwan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Divorce her?
We have two kids.
If i am u, i wont suicidal, i probably kill her and her lover. End this once and for all, before u start a new life.
Old 29-06-2020, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1273 / Power: 16
izerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud of

Bro it’s good u caught them doing so. Once trust is broken, it is broken. There might be un-caught incident as well. She can cheat you once, she can cheat you twice. Or maybe not? It’s a risk you are undertaking. This marriage is more harmful to hold than to let go. Seek a separation or divorce will be good for both parties long term. Move on with your children as objective and priority, not easy..but you will come out stronger as before.
Old 29-06-2020, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

trust already broken... continuing further will cfm have issues

it depends how much guilt she has, how desperate she is to seek your forgiveness.. those would show you how much you mean to her...

if its me, its a straight red card offence, unless it wasn't consensual. i'll just divorce and move on... no point keeping someone who doesn't love you around.

don't worry too much about your kids la, as long as both parents still love them they will be fine.
Old 30-06-2020, 12:22 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Divorce her?
We have two kids.
Red card offence. She must learn her lesson. Let her go.

If you let her stay, you're basically sending a sign to your kids that they should put up with cheaters even when caught red-handed.

Is that the message you want to send to your kids?
Old 30-06-2020, 02:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1368 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Divorce her?
We have two kids.
Bro, since you are in this forum I'm assuming you visit FL, WL etc. Let us say your Wife finds out. How would you like her to behave? Now show the same behaviour to her as you would like her to be in that situation.

On the other hand if you are totally clean then you are justified to divorce her.

Kids will be ok as Long as both parents love and support them.
Old 30-06-2020, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Divorce her?
We have two kids.
Bro, from your previous post, this is not the first time your wife had cheated on you. I doubt she gonna to change. Think it's time to face it that she will continue to do it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1