The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-07-2020, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 4
Clairefy1980 is one of the Best!Clairefy1980 is one of the Best!Clairefy1980 is one of the Best!
Re: i saw my lesbian ex, and i recalled about the my past

Results released and the end with Carol (1999 - 2000)

I did fairly, but its enough for me to secure a place in the Business school at NTU. Melissa is not as lucky, she did pretty bad, and i know she didn't make it to any local universities, probably she went aboard, im not sure. As for Jim & Keith, they did well too!

everyone around me are so happy for me, i really made my mum proud this time, the amount of hardwork i put in for my 'A' levels are out of anyone imagination!

I think it was like 4-5 months before uni starts, i tried looking for temp jobs, but Carol stopped me, she say she will give me $1k every month as allowance, she just asked me to relax myself. But our meet up frequency reduced, usually we meet up like 4 days a week, but it has been reduced to like once a week. She was really busy with her own business...

Although Carol's main source of income comes from the rental from condo, she still does some of her own business occasionally. We didn't plan on meeting on this day, im thinking of surprising her at her place since i've got her keys to her place....
Old 08-07-2020, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2166 / Power: 16
spluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clairefy1980 View Post
I was having a drink at a local bar yesterday, and perhaps i didn't had liquor for the past months, i went into tipsy just after a few drink.

I saw my lesbian ex at the bar too, we chat abit, bid goodbye with a french kiss on the lip. That kiss, reminds me of how wild, innocent and naive i am when i was young! Am 40 btw, happily married with 3 kids.

Im not new to this site, im exposed to this site like 10years ago, but my ID is new. And to my surprise this site still exists, but it took me awhile to gain access to this site.

Its because im bored at my desk now, and i would like to share my past.....
Nv tried this????

PM me to share pics & BOOOBY MILF contacts

Or add me on Skype at wesbrown09

For our group to fap to our friends and fap targets!!!

Grab Referral code: joey16813 $8 off!!!
Old 08-07-2020, 04:17 PM
Samster

Clairefy1980 is one of the Best!Clairefy1980 is one of the Best!Clairefy1980 is one of the Best!

Im at Carol's place, she employs day time helper to clean her house, and usually she leaves at 3pm. So trying not to let her see me, i reached about 4pm and no one is around.

I brought all the groceries i bought and intending to make her favorite Sushi. It didn't take me very long to prepare as i gotten my skills from my mum. I have done all the prep, which also includes washing the dishes, and she is still not home yet.

I believe it was close to 9pm, i tried calling her, but she didn't answer my call. I remember i smoke like half pack of my ciggy before she got home. She came home, i hide myself at her balcony, and she came home with another blonde lady.

Im so shock, i gave her the benefits of doubt, maybe she is just some co-partner shit, and they started kissing. Im dead shock, next they started stripping each other and they went straight to her room, leaving their clothes at the living room...

I still couldn't believe what i saw, i tried taking a closer look, but i still couldn't believe what i saw, the lady is licking Carol's pussy...

I thought Carol was mine, why is she doing it with another girl? am i too naive about her? I didn't leave immediately, i continue peeping them through the door. She was servicing Carol, like how Carol services me when we first met....

I started crying, i couldn't continue what im watching and i started leaving.....
Old 08-07-2020, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Damm no threesome...
Old 08-07-2020, 04:27 PM
Samster

I have no places to go, i can only head home, locked myself in the room and cry. It was past midnight, and Carol still didn't contact me. I gotten so tired, and i fell asleep.

I didn't leave my house for few days, im just too tired to face the reality of how failure am i. Got ditch by both male and female, i got so hurt.

It was the end month again, Carol calls me up, saying that she has deposit my allowance to my account. She didn't initiate a meet up, she just telling me all the shit reasons she is really busy.
She has no idea that i was at her place that night she had fun with the blonde.

I took up the courage and asked if she has someone new, she didn't denied it... But she did told me they met at some places, they got along very well probably because of their age.

After some commotion, she initiates the break up, I didn't hold on to her.... i agree... and i hang up the call.....
Old 08-07-2020, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovovo View Post
Damm no threesome...
i damn sad, u still want threesome.. haha
Old 08-07-2020, 04:33 PM
Samster

I was dead shock, i have no idea what to do... I know that dating a girl has no future, but i really love her....

No one knows about her presence till now, i kept the secret very well... My mum noticed i changed, i stopped going out at night, i sleep early every night.

Carol, trying not to compensate me, she deposited $4k this time round, she calls me up, saying this will be the last time she is paying me for my allowance... I didn't want it at first, but i needed to get a PC for my uni, i thick-skinly accept it.....

I went to Sim Lim, i asked a friend of mine to help me to assemble a PC.... and that is where my IRC and ICQ journey begin!

anyway ever since i saw Carol and the other girl, I didn't have sex till uni days.... pussy dries up ...
Old 08-07-2020, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for the story. Very well written and enjoyable. Keep it coming. Cheers.
Old 08-07-2020, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for the story. Very well written and enjoyable. Keep it coming. Cheers.
Old 08-07-2020, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I was dead shock, i have no idea what to do... I know that dating a girl has no future, but i really love her....

anyway ever since i saw Carol and the other girl, I didn't have sex till uni days.... pussy dries up ...
So sad to know that after yr break up with Carol yr pussy dried up, no sex till u went uni ...but then after that....there's more for you n yr pussy wet again ??? ...hehe

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 08-07-2020, 07:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BushTracker View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
but then after that....there's more for you n yr pussy wet again ??...hehe
Ouch ... Bro I Wana Say That 2

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 08-07-2020, 08:23 PM
Samster

Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Quote:
i damn sad, u still want threesome.. haha
Sorry I insensitive.
Old 08-07-2020, 08:25 PM
Samster

Wow mirc n ICQ time is wild.
A/s/l?
Old 08-07-2020, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh dear.. break up with Carol.. so sad..
Old 08-07-2020, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh dear.. break up with Carol.. snd you were trying to be nice that night.... so sad..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1