The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-06-2020, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
gasota deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking my Friend's Father

Nice story sis, waiting for more updates.
Old 26-06-2020, 07:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 4
DaphDaph is a name known to allDaphDaph is a name known to allDaphDaph is a name known to allDaphDaph is a name known to allDaphDaph is a name known to allDaphDaph is a name known to all

The Midnight Visitor

'Home already?' Gerald texted.

'Yup! You get home safe too.. Gerald..' it was the first time I addressed him as Gerald.

It was a Friday and I didn't have any plans yet. Everyone I knew kinda had plans and none of them appealed to me. I was ready for a night of staying in and just watching shows all night.

'How was work today baby?' Aaron texted me.

'Good! Just a little tired right now. You on your way to JW's house already?' I replied.

'Ya.. We doing some last minute shopping for the bbq.. Maybe I come over tonight after the bbq?' he replied.

'Sure.. If you're not drunk. Don't come if you are drunk please' I warned.

'Walao.. We sure drink one what.. Last few times before some of them need to enlist leh.. ' he complained.

'I didn't say you can't drink right? I just don't want you to come here drunk. Is that so difficult?' he somehow managed to spoil my mood.

'Whatever you say la ah.. You probably won't see me tonight then' he replied.

'Oh my god.. I don't wanna quarrel over this again.. Just do whatever you like' I fumed.

I got even angrier when Aaron didn't reply. I hated dealing with Aaron when he was drunk as he usually gets pretty aggressive. He used to play rugby back in Secondary School and was still pretty strong. Anyway, we soon entered the night and nothing unusual happened. I was just watching shows on my laptop as midnight approached.

'I will go over later' Aaron finally replied.

'I wanna sleep already' I replied.

'I will call you when I reach' he replied.

I let out a sigh of disappointment as I knew he would come regardless of what I said. And would probably be drunk. I continued watching my shows while waiting for his call.

'Hello.. Ya.. Im here already..' he called.

I went out to open the door and true enough he was drunk.. He was like a walking puff of barbeque smoke mixed with alcohol. He laid down on my bed and looked at the show I was watching.

'Come we watch together..' he declared.

'Can you at least change your clothes? I have your spare PE shirt and shorts here' I requested.

'Walao eh.. You got a lot of problem leh.. Cannot drink.. Now must change clothes' he complained.

'I can't do this right now ok? So just change please' I rolled my eyes.

He reluctantly got off the bed and changed into the fresh clothes. He rejoined me on the bed as I resumed my show. He still smelt but it wasn't as bad as before. Deep down I knew it was only a matter of time before Aaron would start getting touchy and want sex. I just hoped that I could at least finish another episode of Gossip Girl first.

'I love you.. You know right?' he whispered in my ear and started kissing me, as expected.

'Ya.. I know.. I love you too.. ' I returned a kiss on his cheeks and turned back to my show.

Aaron started to kiss my neck and roamed underneath my shirt. I was used to it at this point and just continued to watch my show.

'Stop watching..' he closed my laptop.

'Tsk.. Stop it la..' I opened up my laptop again.

'I said stop' he raised his voice and snatched the laptop away.

'Can you not?' I raised my voice too.

He pushed me away with one hand and put my laptop on the table as I tried to snatch it back. I looked at him and noticed he was on one of his aggressive streaks. I stared at him in silence as I sat beside him, resigned to my fate.

'Now we can have alone time' he turned and got ontop of me.

I laid there and let him have his way without saying a word. Aaron was so horny and drunk that he didn't really care. He took off my top and pulled down my pants.

'Mmmm.. Mmmm.. Mmmmm.. Mmmm..' I silenced my moans by biting into my pillow with every thrust.

Aaron turned me over and fucked me in doggystyle. I was like a helpless ragdoll being tossed around.

'Not so rough please baby..' I begged, when Aaron slapped my ass really hard.

'You don't like it rough huh? I'm going to give it to you rough today' he slapped my ass hard again.

'Mmmm!!! Mmm.. Mmmm.. Mmm..' I was biting really hard into my pillow trying not to be loud.

Aaron finally started to slow down and I thought he was going to cum. In my mind, the only way to end this was for him to cum.

'Are you cumming?' I asked, and started thrusting my ass into his cock instead, in hopes of making him cum.

'Ahhhh!' I screamed in pain when he suddenly reached underneath me and squeezed my nipples hard.

'Please Aaron not so rough..' I begged, covering my boobs with my left hand, incase he squeezed again.

'Turn around' he slapped my ass.

I turn around and Aaron laid face down at the edge of the bed. He got off the bed and shoved his cock in my face. I open my mouth obediently and took it in.

'Ack.. Ack.. Ack..' I couldn't help but gag everytime he thrusted his cock all the way in.

Then he cummed with his cock deep inside my mouth without warning and held my head there while he emptied his balls.

'ACK!!!' I gagged as I tried to cough, cum and saliva shot out from now nose. I swallowed whatever was left in my mouth.

Aaron finally pulled out. I was left gasping for air and rested on the bed like I had just completed a marathon.

TBC...
Old 26-06-2020, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
SZSPA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story Daph, thanks!!
Old 27-06-2020, 06:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

really like this nice story, look forward to your next update TS.
Old 27-06-2020, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Old 27-06-2020, 09:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 5
apmex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you so much TS for nice stories.

Please keep posting and sharing.
Old 27-06-2020, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more hot updates from sis.
Old 27-06-2020, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

After reading, I regret not fucking my tuition kid's mom when her hints were so obvious... sigh.
Old 27-06-2020, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
JiojioArmany deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue nice story TS.
Old 27-06-2020, 01:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
turtle69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story here, wish to read more updates
Old 27-06-2020, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

waiting for Uncle Gerald
Old 27-06-2020, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Nice story sister. I am rooting for uncle Gerald to succumb to your teasing. Soon 😋
Old 27-06-2020, 07:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 4
DaphDaph is a name known to allDaphDaph is a name known to allDaphDaph is a name known to allDaphDaph is a name known to allDaphDaph is a name known to allDaphDaph is a name known to all

The Daddy

'You happy already?' I laid on the bed gasping for air, cum dripping down from my nose.

Aaron came over and kissed me on the forehead before helping me to clean my face up. I got dressed, took my towel and headed to the toilet. Aaron followed me.

'You wanna shower also?' I asked.

'Yeah..' he replied, seems like he finally calmed down.

The shower must have washed away Aaron's drunkenness because he was nearly back to normal after the shower. The aggressive Aaron was gone for now. He cuddled beside me and planted kisses all over my face. It was as if he was nursing me back to health.

'Don't angry with me already ok baby? I promise I won't be so irritable next time' he whispered.

'You always say that.. but end up the same..' I turned away.

'This time really different already.. You do so many things for me.. You're my treasure you know?' he assured.

'What many things? Let you rape is it?' I was still unhappy.

'No la.. I thought you would enjoy it too.. Next time I won't be so rough ok?' he was still coaxing me.

'You looked like you would beat me if I didn't listen' I replied.

'Okok.. Next time no more. Promise' he tried, spooning me as I turned away.
I didn't reply and pretended to be asleep.

'Love you' he muttered.

'Love you too' I muttered back, wondering why I was such a pushover.

The weekend went by in a flash and I was back idling my Monday away by serving customers their yogurt.

'You at work?' Gerald texted.

'Yup! Are you sending me home today? ' I replied.

'No I can't today.. Have to prepare for a brief.. Anyway did you hear?' he replied.

'Ok... Hear what?' I replied.

'Oh Shawn didn't tell you all yet? He going on holiday with his cousins and maybe Melissa. Aunty Janice will be going along. I can't go because I have work' he replied.

'Oh.. He didn't tell us yet.. So.. how long will they go?' I asked.

'2 weeks. They going touring Europe. One of nephews studying there will bring them around.. So we can have a lot of time this 2 weeks Daphne' he replied.

'Wahh.. Okok.. I will make time Gerald ' I replied.

I made a mental note on when the 2 weeks will be. All I needed to do now was to come up with a plan to not let Aaron find out anything in that 2 weeks. My group of friends gathered at the airport to send Shawn and Melissa off. Gerald was there too, along with their relatives.

'So how you kids going home?' Gerald asked after seeing Janice and Shawn disappear past the customs.

'We going to watch movie leh Uncle' Joel replied.

'I give you guys a lift la. Where you all watching?' Gerald offered.

'We going Cini.. It's ok la Uncle we go ourselves' Joel declined.

'It's ok la.. Come come.. Very fast one.. So near home also' Gerald insisted.

'So your group now minus 2 people for 2 weeks. You all will get bored not?' Gerald asked in the car.

'Won't la.. Still got a few of us here mah.. We meeting the rest for the movie' Joel replied.

I remained suspiciously quiet as I hatched a plan in my head to get out of the movie gathering.

'Oh no.. I don't think I can go watch movie already Joel.. Got some family issue again.. Sigh..' I informed Joel after looking at my phone.

'Huh? Oh.. Ok la.. No issues man.. We know you got your stuff to handle' Joel understood that my family was pretty messed up.

'Ok then I send you home after dropping Joel' Gerald replied.

'Ok.. Thanks Uncle' I smiled.

We finally reached Cineleisure and dropped Joel off.

'You really got family problem?' Gerald asked immediately once the door closed.

'No.. You are my only problem now..' I smiled shyly.

'Wah.. Ok.. You lie very well ah..' Gerald laughed.

'So.. are you sending me home? Or bringing me to your home?' I asked boldly.

'I.. think you know la.. daring ah you..' he replied.

We reached Gerald's house.. or better known as Shawn's house to me.

'Hehehe' I couldn't help but giggle as I walked through the door behind Gerald.

'Why you laugh?' he asked.

'Just excited.. Hehehe.. So where we going?' I was still giggling.

'Sit here first.. We watch some shows ok' he suggested.

'Ok!' I plonked myself down on the sofa as Gerald disappeared into the kitchen.

'This one's for you' he reappeared and handed me a glass of wine before sitting down beside me.

He browsed through the channels and finally selected a movie that was already playing halfway through. If I remember correctly, it was some war film with Jude Law as a sniper or something. I sipped on my wine as I watched the movie. I honestly didn't mind just watching a movie with Gerald, just being with him alone was excitement enough. Then came a sex scene. I looked at Gerald and noticed him enjoying his wine. He finally caught me looking and smiled. I assumed that was his green light.

'Give this to me' I took his wine glass and placed both our glasses on the table before climbing ontop of him.

'What you doing?' he asked.

'Sshhh' I shut him up and kissed him.

He finally understood what was going on and his hands started roaming my body. He unclasped my bra and fondled my boobs for the first time.

'Mmm' I moaned, still frenching him.

'Ah.. Let me try these' he stopped kissing me and stared at my boobs, like a kid in the candy store.

He held my boobs in his hands and sucked on them.

'Mmmmm... Suck harder.. Yesss yess..' I moaned.

'When did you become so naughty?' he teased.

'I can be even naughtier' I smiled and slid down onto the floor inbetween his legs.

'Let me show you' I teased, pulling down his pants.

His cock was already hard. I traced my hands on his cock for the first time before finally holding it in my hands.

'Wa... ' I exclaimed.

'Ahhhhhh.. your hands very cold' he groaned.

'Let me warm it up' I smiled and took his cock in my mouth.

'Ahh.. Ahh.. Daphne.. Oh my god.. You are so good..' he moaned, stroking my hair.

'Mmmm.. As long as you are happy.. Tell me anything I will do it' I moved down to his balls.

'Wa.. Uncle going to cum already' he groaned.

'Mmm.. Don't call yourself Uncle la..' I stopped, wanting to enjoy this moment longer.

'Then call me what?' he asked, touching my cheeks.

'You are my Daddy now..' I smiled and devoured his cock.

'Ahhhh.. Ahhh.. Cumming now Daphne!' he moaned.

'Cum Daddy cum for me' I opened my mouth and awaited my reward.

'Arggh.. Arghh.. Arghh..' he groaned, shooting cum into my mouth nose and cheeks.

'Mmmmm.. Thank you Daddy.. Muah' I kissed his cock, my face still messy with his cum.

It was only the first night of my 2 weeks with Gerald.

TBC...
Old 27-06-2020, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

"Daddy, i will be obedient and serve your holy cock without reluctance, tell me your fantasies and i will do it without hesitation, all my 3 holes belong to you for 2 weeks. Use me anytime you need daddy, fuck me, fuck me hard and rough daddy. Let me be your cum dump..."

Last edited by unsung80; 28-06-2020 at 09:15 AM.
Old 28-06-2020, 06:10 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like this story very much... it's very nice... share more soon please ts...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1