The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-06-2020, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 369 / Power: 10
Aaronphua86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAaronphua86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAaronphua86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAaronphua86 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Return home from PH to SG

It was few days before Circuit Breaker, and i know if i want to progress a little more with karen, i need to make the first move, so i asked her out for lunch, and she agree.

I lie to my wife that i need to go back to office, so i'm dressed like im going to work.

i drove to her block to pick her, wow... she is beautiful, she is like your normal SYT OL at work with a white tight shirt (she is wearing those tube bra), accompanying with a black short skirt above knee length, black stocking and heels... i can also smells her perfume....

later did i know she lie to her husband that she needs to go back to work too.

im get turned on when i know a women cheats for me.

Me - do you dress like this everyday?
Karen - yes, but the stocking is only when i didn't shave my leg as i couldn't find my shaver.

she requested me to drive to famous BKT place at balastier, so i drove there. But once we reached, she asked me to wait and she goes in a Da-bao the food,

Me - why u da-bao? where we eating?

She just asked me to keep quiet and i will get to know later, as she also requested me to let her drive later.

She drove me to a condo, which is less then 1km away, and to my surprise, she owns the condo...
Old 14-06-2020, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 9
DickyWang is a glorious beacon of lightDickyWang is a glorious beacon of lightDickyWang is a glorious beacon of lightDickyWang is a glorious beacon of lightDickyWang is a glorious beacon of light

please continue your segment with Karen soon!
Old 14-06-2020, 04:22 PM
Samster

Aaronphua86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAaronphua86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAaronphua86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAaronphua86 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

So the condo is own by her parents, a 3 bedroom, 2 rooms were lease to a group of china female students, only left with the master bedroom which is locked.

So once awhile they will come up and do a spot check.

once we reached the place, she holds my hand and we head straight to the masterroom. she holds my hand while in the house, she is trying to let the them know we are couples...

Immediate once she locked the door, turn on the aircon, and close the curtain, without saying anything, we started frenching and hugging...

we both know this were happening as we were both adults... I caressed her dress, and slowly unzip her skirt, left with only his panty. She unbutton herself and she throws her shirt away, and i pulled up her tube-bra, exposing her beautiful firm B-cup and i started licking her nipples...

I pushed her to the bed, and i slowly unbutton my shirt, doing a strip tease for her. She is biting her under lip, and touching both her tits and pussy together...

i goes down on her, licking her wet pussy while inserting 2 fingers, stimulating her G-spot. She trys to control her moan, she then place her pillow on her face and started moaning a little loudly....

i climb up to her, and we does a 69 with me on top. Without me knowing, she placed a condom on her mouth, and wears the condom for me. And i started fucking her. (her pussy is not as tight, but i still enjoy it)

we fuxked in many position, from doggy, to her dressing table, to the window, and we ends with missionary, sex and foreplay took a little more than 30mins.... and i came inside her pussy, but with condom of course.....

Karen - your dick fit me just nice....

she was moaning like never before... i really glad i uphold the mens pride and fuck her well....

we were both panting, we hugged and kiss each other before she covers herself with towel and smoke at the balcony, and me heading for the shower....
Old 14-06-2020, 04:34 PM
Samster

She didn't shower as she might get her make up and hair smudge... so we started eating, and chit chatting... there is alot of laughter....

i wore only my underwear, and she wrap around her body with only the towel... we were sitting very closely with each other, just like old couples... i know the 2nd round is coming, so i proceed to smoke first before i fuxk her....

i went to the balcony to smoke, next she came behind me and hug me from behind....
but this time round she is naked as i can feel her body... she puts her hand inside my underwear, and start to touch my erected dick. Worrying the neighbours might see us, i pushed her back into the room....

We soon fucked the 2nd time in 2 hours, but this time she dominated the whole sex, i was lying on the bed the whole of 2nd time...

she climb up to me and fuck me on the cowgirl position as i play and suck on her tits.... I can clearly see her expression, she is enjoying it alot... she cover her mouth to prevent her from screaming... she went on to reverse cow girl and goes back to normal cowgirl, before she cries for exhaustion.

i took over by lifting my hip up, holding her ass and start thrusting her as hard as i can... I fuxk her too hard, and i can see her butt were red and her tits went red too, as i groped her too hard...

she didn't say anything and ask me to destroy her. After hearing that, i few more mins i removed my condom and i cum entirely on her ass...

we managed to sleep for a few hours before we left her condo around 6pm to get dinner for our spouse....

I dropped her at her place, and we did a frenching before she alights the car,

Karen - still got 1 more condom we haven't use yet, next week we go again...

Before she alight, i gave insert my finger into her pussy. (her stocking is torn by me at the pussy side) she stated moaning and closes her eyes, but i spotted someone coming, so i stopped...

We both went home as a happy person... omg.... Im still horny when i reached home....
Old 14-06-2020, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NengPaBan View Post
Why not? Other countries all can, not possible in SG
the most i encountered here as maid has 6 kids, and lot with 3 kids now

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 14-06-2020, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

TS real good story, please continue ...

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 14-06-2020, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
joo100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story and thanks.
Old 15-06-2020, 05:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for this nice story, please continue sharing ts.
Old 15-06-2020, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the shiok updates, camping here for more please.
Old 15-06-2020, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

great share, waiting here for more of this nice story.
Old 15-06-2020, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
CoMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Getting more interesting with Karen. More please.
Old 15-06-2020, 09:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
LukasMoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing...waiting for more.
Old 16-06-2020, 03:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
wackypiang2006 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story TS !
Hope wifey doesn't know of my outside food too !
Miss pH lots
Old 16-06-2020, 06:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, hope for more updates soon.
Old 16-06-2020, 09:57 AM
Samster

So here comes the CB... and im officially WFH, but my wife...... she moved back to her parents place! (i damn bad)

ok here's why.....

Because my wife is working at one of the ministry, she has to stay at the address she provides to the company. As a civil servant, she mentioned it will be better to uphold the law, to prevent any misunderstanding... ^.^

She knows im going to fuxk the maid, but she has no choice but to trust me with this.

Ex-wife - i've forgive you about your past, and soon to be husband and wife again, please don't create any mistakes again...

We agreed to video call every morning and night. (I really love my wife, i would enjoy chatting with her everyday)

i send her home in the morning, we had our last sex in the morning, before i headed home at night....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1