The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-06-2020, 01:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 369 / Power: 10
Aaronphua86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAaronphua86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAaronphua86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAaronphua86 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Return home from PH to SG

So i managed to reach KL at 12am, alot of singaporeans with me, i spoken to alot of them, and majority of them decided to stay at the Airport, and wait for their transit, which is like 13 hours later...

Im trying to gather more people to share the cost back to JB, but didn't manage to find one. Everyone at the transit area know im leaving to JB myself, but no one is interested....

So when im about to leave the transit area and cancel my flight, a lady came up to me and ask if she can join me back to JB,

her name is karen, approximately 163cm, lean, she has a short brown hair, glasses, wearing her red spag top exposing a beautiful smooth B cup cleavage, accompany with a denim shorts, with a white Adidas shoes and a small tattoo on her calves

Me - I don't mind, but you are a lady, u not scared to travel together with me?

Karen told me she want to fuckoff this place asap and go home, cause going back to SG from KL is like 5 hours drive...

But it took us awhile, we couldn't get a transport back as it is approxi 2am. so i started smoking, and surprisingly, she smokes too...

With tattoo + wear spag top + smokes = can hit...

I managed to get a 黑车 to drive us to JB, but its 600RM... its really exp, but there is totally no transport liao, so i agreed...

But out of respect, i asked Karen it she minds, she is feeling skeptical and i know she is uncomfortable about it.

so to protect her, i told the driver we are couples, don't want to let the driver know we are strangers.
Old 13-06-2020, 01:27 AM
Samster

Aaronphua86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAaronphua86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAaronphua86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAaronphua86 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

The driver was a malay, so throughout the journey, i convo in Mandarin with karen, so we shared the current covid situation, and what we are doing at PH etc etc, we really click very well.

So it appears that Karen is also married with 2 kids, she is 29 (im 35, still no kids), but her elder daughter is 13 years old this year. we started talking about marriage, and we have the same thinking, we shouldn't have settle down so early, as there are still many things we yet to enjoy....

we are trying to keep ourselves awake, just in case the driver detours... Our conversation became casual, and it gets really personal like, whats our favourite position, how we cheated on our spouse...

as the conversation continues, she start to place her head on my shoulder and her hand on my lap (didn't know she will initiate), so i place my hand on her lap too, but she started coughing and i removed my hand, but she said,

Karen - if you want to leave your hand there, just leave it, im ok...

so since she approves, i place my hands on her lap. Anyway i didn't tell her about my sex extravaganza, just in case she finds me dirty. we didn't get intimate, its just a normal hand to body contact.

Finally we reached JB custom and it was close to 7am, so we decided to skip breakfast and head directly to SG first, throughout the journey, we were holding hands, and i was carrying her bagpack.

And soon, we reaches Singapore.....
Old 13-06-2020, 01:37 AM
Samster

Till that point, we were still holding hands like couples. Soon i found out she is also living at Punggol, nearer to my parents house, so we took Grab and i send her back first.

She was really tired, as she fall asleep in the car, my hand were at her lap, and since she is sleeping, i decided to put my hand further in, very near to her pussy... I decided to move 1 of my finger, touching her pussy from her pants... i did it once, but i stopped, as i think i shouldn't take advantage of her when she sleeps...

we alighted at her place, we managed to exchanged contact and we had a little hug before we went on separate ways.

As i know cici will be at my parents place, so before heading home,i decided to drop by there, and it will be easier to talk to cici. i explain everything, but i left out MJ and Karen in the story...

Cici is happy to see me and she always hug me when my parents were not around.. so cute.

I headed home and explain everything to my wife again, but thankfully im home....

Later that evening, Karen texted me explain to me how grateful she are, and also what happen in the car,

Karen - don't think im sleeping, i know you were touching me in the car

Karen - you still poke my meimei, i thought you will finger me.

But i explained to her the reason i didn't proceed further as a respect to her. to my surprise, she is not mad, and told me to meet up with her soon since we live nearby....

i score a JP on karen.....
Old 13-06-2020, 05:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing this story TS, look forward to your next updates.
Old 13-06-2020, 05:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the wonderful updates, camping here for more please.
Old 13-06-2020, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts! sure hope there will be more updates soon.
Old 13-06-2020, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Love your thread, TS.
Reward you with some points.
Old 13-06-2020, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting and waiting for the next detail part bro

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 13-06-2020, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
heinian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting story....waiting for more
Old 13-06-2020, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Shiok updates here, waiting for Karen, cheers!
Old 13-06-2020, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3260 / Power: 21
Spermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond repute

Nice update bro.
Old 13-06-2020, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 16
xsammy is a splendid one to beholdxsammy is a splendid one to beholdxsammy is a splendid one to beholdxsammy is a splendid one to beholdxsammy is a splendid one to beholdxsammy is a splendid one to beholdxsammy is a splendid one to behold

Nice.. hope to rrad more
Old 14-06-2020, 05:13 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts... it's very nice... share more soon please...
Old 14-06-2020, 06:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

keep on sharing this story TS, it's really nice.
Old 14-06-2020, 03:36 PM
Samster

Sorry bros, didn't update yesterday as my wife was with me the whole day...

Anyway my ex-wife continues to stay at the house as she is still instructed to WFH, we didn't share the same room, as we are not allow to for our separate status (like who will know?). We are still waiting for the dates to go to the law firm to withdraw our documents.

Soon, i became very active with karen, we chatted daily, and we also ensure that our message is deleted. We became very close and we chatted almost anything, and soon we goes into very sensitive topic including sex and masturbate. she will often share with me his husband has a 7 inch dick, and during sex, she often felt more pain then pleasure,

Karen - How big is yours?
Me - a little more then 5 inch.

she requested a photo of my dick, and i send it to her without any hesitation.

Karen - i think this will be the perfect size for me.

she send me a photo of her face being place beside her husband dick... Holy crap, the dick is as long as her face. (she kinda petite)

She soon asked me how many sex partners i have now, im very sure she is checking if i have any casual sex partner. I told her the truth about my ex wife, that once awhile we will have sex, but i didn't bring cici into the picture.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1