The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-10-2020, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
chocowocofoco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Are local Indians and Chindians accepted by PRC cat 150 houses?

I am interested in going to one of the PRC houses (cat 150).

But I heard Indians are rejected or treated badly in those houses. As a Chindian who is more on the browner and hairier side, I知 wondering if I値l be allowed in to patronise. Please share your experiences.
Old 19-10-2020, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Are local Indians and Chindians accepted by PRC cat 150 houses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocowocofoco View Post

But I heard Indians are rejected or treated badly in those houses. As a Chindian who is more on the browner and hairier side, I知 wondering if I値l be allowed in to patronise. Please share your experiences.
Currently all legal houses are equal opportunities discriminators. No guy of any any race, language or religion is allowed to the enter the prc, Thai or viet houses in Geylang.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 26-10-2020, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

lol bro GL houses are closed. doubt they will re-open anytime in the early stages of phase 3
Old 27-10-2020, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Currently all legal houses are equal opportunities discriminators. No guy of any any race, language or religion is allowed to the enter the prc, Thai or viet houses in Geylang.
Prior to Covid, I am sure some of the $150 PRC houses are open to Indian or Chindian race. I was sure Xiao Ning (previous WL of 1669) has served Indian guys before!
Old 27-10-2020, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 16
thundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to all
indian guys are horny...if PRC OKT houses shut them off, will be wasted.........but heard from some of the WL from cat 50 houses, they dont really like them....bcos they are rough....
Old 27-10-2020, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 21
samyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to all

Go Petain...if not try Desker....
Old 31-10-2020, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2222 / Power: 13
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I think should be okay lah as long as you don't look like Bangla FW cos those will get turned away. I got chiong with a Indian guy during NS once and no problems. GL open you try your luck lor
Old 15-11-2020, 03:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -22 / Power: 0
kelveto is stuck in moderation for some time to come

No problem lah...prc gals love hairy chest guys. But if you dress like Bangla or ah tiong, then cannot lah. Seen one handsome local Singaporean Indian guy all the time at this one house near lorong 16. PRC house gal like him cos of novelty factor from the ah peks
Old 15-11-2020, 04:39 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 0
fotos is a glorious beacon of lightfotos is a glorious beacon of lightfotos is a glorious beacon of lightfotos is a glorious beacon of lightfotos is a glorious beacon of lightfotos is a glorious beacon of light

Talking about local-indians and PRCs, from my past 20 years experiences of working as a housing agent and interacting with all different profiles of singaporeans and asking them what they think of PRCs and China,

I noticed that these 2 types of singaporeans most hate and most discriminates against the PRCs and PRCs new citizens, in ranking order, 1) working-class local-indians of any age and 2) lower-income singaporean-chinese born during the 1960s to early 1980s.

I don't know why so many indians very hate/detest PRCs/China becos I had spoken to PRCs before and PRCs generally do not hate Indians.

Of course I am not saying that all indians detest/hate PRCs. But generally the vast majority of working-class indians(including local-born indians and malaysian-indians and india-indians) detest/hate PRCs and view China as their most hated number 1 enemy.

The local-malays and malaysian-malays are surprisingly quite ok with PRCs/China. In recent years there are also many many PRCs staying in Johor, KL and Penang.

And I noticed on the other side, generally these 3 profile types of singaporeans treat the PRCs the best, In ranking order, 1) Very wealthy singaporean-chinese multi-millionaires businessmen of ANY age, 2) those singaporean-chinese born before 1950 and 3) those singaporean-chinese born after 1990.

Last edited by fotos; 15-11-2020 at 05:20 PM.
Old 15-11-2020, 04:52 PM
Samster (B)

fotos is a glorious beacon of lightfotos is a glorious beacon of lightfotos is a glorious beacon of lightfotos is a glorious beacon of lightfotos is a glorious beacon of lightfotos is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fotos View Post
Talking about local-indians and PRCs, from my past 20 years experiences of working as a housing agent and interacting with all different profiles of singaporeans and asking them what they think of PRCs and China,

I noticed that these 2 types of singaporeans most hate and most discriminates against the PRCs and PRCs new citizens, in ranking order, 1) working-class local-indians of any age and 2) lower-income singaporean-chinese born during the 1960s to early 1980s.

I don't know why so many indians very hate/detest PRCs/China becos I had spoken to PRCs before and PRCs generally do not hate Indians.

Of course I am not saying that all indians detest/hate PRCs. But generally the vast majority of working-class indians(including local-born indians and malaysian-indians and india-indians) hate PRCs and view China as their most hated number 1 enemy.

The local-malays and malaysian-malays are surprisingly quite ok with PRCs/China.

And I noticed on the other side, generally these 3 profile types of singaporeans treat the PRCs the best, In ranking order, 1) Very wealthy singaporean-chinese businessmen of ANY age, 2) those singaporean-chinese born before 1950 and 3) those singaporean-chinese born after 1990.
That's why throughout all these years, never seen before got any malaysian-malay or local-malay showing open racism against PRCs. In recent years there are also many many PRCs staying in Johor, KL and Penang.

But in recent years got cases of local-indians showing open racism against the PRCs, example,

1) that notorious Tiong Bahru assault case whereby a local-indian woman just barged into a shop to assault 2 PRCs salesgirl for totally no reason at all

2)and recently that bus captain case whereby a local-indian guy never wear mask and he made racist vulgarities insults against the PRC bus captain.

3)And also another funny case whereby a local-indian guy showed open racism against a minimart chinese owner whereby the local-indian guy entered the minimart and then he told the boss of the minimart that "you are a chinaman and I don't want to talk to you". But actually that minimart boss is a chinese born in singapore.

4)youtube also got show another roadside case clip whereby a local-indian or malaysian-indian just approached a PRC stranger and he shouted/scold insults at the PRC

Last edited by fotos; 15-11-2020 at 05:20 PM.
Old 15-11-2020, 11:21 PM
Samster (B)

To that fucking balless bastard coward scum dog that wrote vulgarities into my UserCP and have no balls to write your nick,

KANINABUCHAOCHEEBYE!!!! you are a coward balless motherfucker bastard scum total loser mad dog!

Just now My house's big Alsatian dog fucked your prostitute whore mother and also fucked all your prostitute whore female family members until they all died!

And you sucked my penis and you ate my feces and I used my slipper to slap your face for 100 times!

you this bastard scum coward balless total loser mad dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!
Old 16-11-2020, 02:17 AM
Samster (B)

And also to another bastard total loser balless coward scum dog Colin Liew that zapped my points just now,

you are a bastard total loser scum mad dog!

you this crazy bastard scum dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!
Old 19-11-2020, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 4
Zerp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fotos View Post
To that fucking balless bastard coward scum dog that wrote vulgarities into my UserCP and have no balls to write your nick,

KANINABUCHAOCHEEBYE!!!! you are a coward balless motherfucker bastard scum total loser mad dog!

Just now My house's big Alsatian dog fucked your prostitute whore mother and also fucked all your prostitute whore female family members until they all died!

And you sucked my penis and you ate my feces and I used my slipper to slap your face for 100 times!

you this bastard scum coward balless total loser mad dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!
Why so hard up on points bro? How many points you lose?
Old 19-11-2020, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Actually now, doesn't matter what color.. all dont accept
Old 25-11-2020, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold

I thought there is a say "Once you go black you never go back", WL should love black cock right? Why fear not accepted?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1