The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-04-2020, 11:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Hahaha the trouble with the barking dog is that it will eventually leave when ignore. It goes to another neighbourhood, it gets ignored, it leaves that neighbourhood and wanders back here again. Lol
the barking dog just want to be safe himself thought so nice think for ppls.
who know the barking himself run around anywhere but scare ppls join in the crowd
Old 13-04-2020, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

386 case liao today
Old 14-04-2020, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Although the figure looks scary, a huge chunk of it is the dormitories. If it is contained to that group, its still not so bad. But if it gets out, it will be really bad

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 14-04-2020, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

The figure is definitely not gold standard. The condition of the dorms now surfaced like a can of worms.
Old 14-04-2020, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
It no longer matters what one's individual risk profile is anymore. I hope all those cheonging now and all FLs and MLs who accept them get caught and get their just desserts.

They are only prolonging the CB for everyone else.
You are not at their level. Stupidity is a prowess
Old 14-04-2020, 04:20 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 0
SQ2600 is one of the Best!SQ2600 is one of the Best!SQ2600 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember View Post
If i not wrong most hotels do not allow any guests but not surprising to have some hotels close one eye and take down IC.

Find FL is not illegal, siam CB measures is illegal cos spread covid already they cannot trace. Yesterday some ppl sit together at void deck with no mask also pay $300 liao
You are very wrong. As long as you are found together with another person who is not living in the same household as you..... both of you have already broken the law irrespective of whether the relationship between both of you are FL/ML/Customer or even relatives who dun reside together.

Since the time SIA started grounding flights..... I was amongst the early batch of employees asked to go on unpaid leave. I joined a pte security firm and for first 3 weeks I was stationed in CDB office building as temperature screener. It was easy work just taking temperatures and recording contacts..... until the CB start. The office building was closed and all offices there shutdown so we were redeployed to MOM to supplement their patrol teams. My team consist of 6 including myself.... 2 guys from MOM + 1 policeman + 1 Certis officer + me & my colleague. Everyday we were assigned an area to patrol split into 3 teams. I have issued more than 100+ advisory letters to offenders even though I am more laidback and relax than my team members. I usually pan chan whenever possible rather than tekkan the offender. I am the only one in my team yet to issue any $300 fine..... all the others already have.

So dun think find FL is no offence.... we have guidelines on what type of scenarios or offence committed to issue $300 fine or to press for the heavier $10K fine. Unfortunately being found in a commercial premise for sex or massage services belong to the latter category. There is no $300 fine for such offences.
Old 14-04-2020, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 16
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of

this morning saw LTA and MOM checking on lorries ferrying nts to ensure they're abiding the 1m rules on lorries....
they are serious..
Old 14-04-2020, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 433 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SQ2600 View Post
You are very wrong. As long as you are found together with another person who is not living in the same household as you..... both of you have already broken the law irrespective of whether the relationship between both of you are FL/ML/Customer or even relatives who dun reside together.

So dun think find FL is no offence.... we have guidelines on what type of scenarios or offence committed to issue $300 fine or to press for the heavier $10K fine. Unfortunately being found in a commercial premise for sex or massage services belong to the latter category. There is no $300 fine for such offences.
Thanks for this info! And which is what I have been saying. And even if not caught on the spot, during contact tracing, I believe they are still able to charge you on this law. Since you are intentionally “trying” to spread the virus.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 14-04-2020, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

SGL list shrink till like 20-30% left. Wah seh. a lot gone offline liao.

Last edited by Blu3; 14-04-2020 at 12:08 PM.
Old 14-04-2020, 02:33 PM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
service reserved exclusively for those without brains or big balls
Old 14-04-2020, 02:58 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Who will wana continue paying online ads fees to their okt?

Soon big boss sam income also affected..

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 14-04-2020, 03:35 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

Condos and private estates are on a witch hunt to see who is flouting the law, and now they can call NEA and police to spotcheck specific units that have a high traffic flow. If the ML/FL is still serving customers, both are illegally committing a crime under the new COVID law. This is different from non-COVID situation where only the ML/FL is breaking the law.

BCA has just issued an advisory to all MCSTs to begin reporting on any suspicious activities: https://www1.bca.gov.sg/docs/default...roprietors.pdf

Remember that it is now acknowledged that a person can show NO symptoms and is still spreading the virus by talking, exchanging fluids (kissing, BBBJs, licking etc), on surfaces. Once you're infected, your employer will know about it, not just family and of course media.

I honestly don't know how big the media will play up this if someone is caught but politically they will want to use this as an excuse to come down hard.

I have a horrible back ache from sitting in front of computer all day on video calls and seriously need a good massage but even that is not an option now. We just have to stay safe for everyone. The next step if we continue to ignore the law is a full blown lockdown and I won't be surprised if this happens if we get covidiots who continue to think that they can behave as per normal.

Last edited by stiffness; 14-04-2020 at 04:26 PM.
Old 14-04-2020, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
Condos and private estates are on a witch hunt to see who is flouting the law, and now they can call NEA and police to spotcheck specific units that have a high traffic flow. If the ML/FL is still serving customers, both are illegally committing a crime under the new COVID law. This is different from non-COVID situation where only the ML/FL is breaking the law.

BCA has just issued an advisory to all MCSTs to begin reporting on any suspicious activities: https://www1.bca.gov.sg/docs/default...roprietors.pdf

Remember that it is now acknowledged that a person can show NO symptoms and is still spreading the virus by talking, exchanging fluids (kissing, BBBJs, licking etc), on surfaces. Once you're infected, your employer will know about it, not just family and of course media.

I honestly don't know how big the media will play up this if someone is caught but politically they will want to use this as an excuse to come down hard.

I have a horrible back ache from sitting in front of computer all day on video calls and seriously need a good massage but even that is not an option now. We just have to stay safe for everyone. The next step if we continue to ignore the law is a full blown lockdown and I won't be surprised if this happens if we get covidiots who continue to think that they can behave as per normal.
lol and i'm not surprised this days some ppl still asking link, why no reply message, what's her ctc lol later found out that person went to find other girl during CB period lol spreading virus everywhere
Old 14-04-2020, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
It no longer matters what one's individual risk profile is anymore. I hope all those cheonging now and all FLs and MLs who accept them get caught and get their just desserts.

They are only prolonging the CB for everyone else.
Can't wait to see one getting arrested and have his face on the papers
Old 14-04-2020, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Hahaha the trouble with the barking dog is that it will eventually leave when ignore. It goes to another neighbourhood, it gets ignored, it leaves that neighbourhood and wanders back here again. Lol
because there is always people who indulge and covidiot who thinks they are God mode

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1