The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-12-2019, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

The second form more like shower for you.

Likely for MLs with strict hygiene or those doing BBBJ. They help you wash so it is cleaner for them when they do the deed. Some use wet tissues if they don't wash for you.

Showering together on the other hand is not practical for those popular ones. Imagine you have to wash with shower gel for 10 times a day, 7 day a week. Skin sure dry and red. Nuru or bubble bath will be your best alternative.
Old 06-12-2019, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of
Unhappy Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
The second form more like shower for you.

Likely for MLs with strict hygiene or those doing BBBJ. They help you wash so it is cleaner for them when they do the deed. Some use wet tissues if they don't wash for you.

Showering together on the other hand is not practical for those popular ones. Imagine you have to wash with shower gel for 10 times a day, 7 day a week. Skin sure dry and red. Nuru or bubble bath will be your best alternative.
Bao Er got shower together. I really miss her
Old 06-12-2019, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcantSteam View Post
this girls look not bad . just 19years old
waiting for the MR
]
And you actually believe that? Lol. No wonder the vice trade thrives here. On top of very low needs and expectations, people easy to fool here.

It's click bait la! And you also seem very part of it.
Old 06-12-2019, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
There's "shower together" and there's "shower together".

One involves showering together like a couple does, where the ML is fully naked and there's some steamy action and roaming involved. For instance, the ML and the customer can soap for each other, rub their soapy bodies against each others'. The customer can under the pretext of helping to soap the ML and rub her pussy, and the ML may jerk the customer off for the 1st shot. The shower serves as a foreplay of sorts to heighten the level of enjoyment for the customer. This is known as "鸳鸯浴" in Chinese.

The second form of "shower together" basically involves the ML helping the customer to clean up. The service is provided for hygiene rather than sensual purposes. Many MLs who offer BJ/BBBJ and/or AR will want to ensure that the customer's dick and/or butthole are properly cleaned before they service them. Some MLs who are cleanliness/hygiene freaks will also insist on helping to shower the customer. And if the ML does take a shower as well, she'll do so separately after showering the customer. The ML, in such instances, may or may not be fully nude. This form of "shower together" is basically "陪洗澡".

What kind of shower together are you referring to?
The latter bro.
Though I must say the former is even more rare in the ML scene.
So do treasure those that provide the former and able to click.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/yy-massage/

丫丫 does.

But yea you have a point, so far only her and Mimi amongst those I've visited.
Yes bro that’s one of the reason why I RTM her
Old 06-12-2019, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Very limited in market now. Recent have to be the only once in a blue moon shower with OG angel.
Interesting bro, was it before or after or both?
Haha
Old 06-12-2019, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Those from the Changzhou schoolhouse should be willing to bath with you. But there aren't many of them here now.
Old 06-12-2019, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Interesting bro, was it before or after or both?
Haha
both but happen only once.
Old 06-12-2019, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Those from the Changzhou schoolhouse should be willing to bath with you. But there aren't many of them here now.
Now, it seems to me that 7th princess is one of the few still consistently offering.
Professionalism!
Old 06-12-2019, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
pistonedwy is one of the Best!pistonedwy is one of the Best!pistonedwy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
Now, it seems to me that 7th princess is one of the few still consistently offering.
Professionalism!
Bro not ez can you imagine how many times they need to bathe a day, not good for their skin
Old 06-12-2019, 08:07 PM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

The number of days left for Tian Nu can counted in one hand. I'm gutted. Will miss her badly.

This the season to be jolly. But looks like with TN and my other fav leaving, it will not be that jolly for me.
Old 06-12-2019, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Hamayuki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Fake photos, same auntie as this auntie "Xiao Yue" whom I've commented previously. She is also known as Si Si elsewhere.

Mentioned many times before - good massage, JG not as skilled as claimed, fake photos and add more than a decade (or two) to advertised age. Her only justification for fake advertising is "混口饭吃". She should be catering to the old taxi uncle demographic, charging $60-$80, instead of trying to scam people of their hard earned money charging $100. For $100, you are better advised to visit YF's Vera, and many other options.

P.S. to the person who's going to zap me for my (once again) truthful comments about this scammer, let me repeat myself, IDGAF.
Wow.. old auntie.. Thank you for the warning.
Old 06-12-2019, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
The number of days left for Tian Nu can counted in one hand. I'm gutted. Will miss her badly.

This the season to be jolly. But looks like with TN and my other fav leaving, it will not be that jolly for me.
Guess Tianniu not coming back for quite a while?
Old 06-12-2019, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Guess Tianniu not coming back for quite a while?
She was planning to, but doesn't look like it now. Many many speed bumps. From big winds, to compromised webmasters, and plenty of this and thats. Trying to work here is scary for her and fast losing its appeal.
Old 06-12-2019, 08:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6618 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thankfully I managed to visit her today, neatly missed the boat! Now I regret not doing so earlier. Will miss her too!
Old 06-12-2019, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
She was planning to, but doesn't look like it now. Many many speed bumps. From big winds, to compromised webmasters, and plenty of this and thats. Trying to work here is scary for her and fast losing its appeal.
She nearly didn't wanna come back during her rather long break in August, hence I guess we should be thankful she did return here eventually! Definitely a top notch ML whom we will always be using as a benchmark for current
and future SN vanilla MLs. And at freaking $100. She will be missed but I am happy for her if she decides never to set foot our shore for this trade anymore.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1