The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-07-2020, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 4
micropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to behold
Re: The time I managed to get a threesome on a gaming platform

Hey guys, sorry was a bit busy yesterday with work didnt have a set time to sit down and write...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Previously:
Quote:
Originally Posted by micropen View Post
"yeah she is nice..." i said thinking about what happened as we headed home..
The Intermission
As the car pulled in over our house I helped my wife out of the car as she stumbled out..

"babe last time you can drink a lot now 2 bottles of Chardonnay you cannot already"

"aiya last time I young now i'm old already.." she snapped back

"24 really old ah..."

I brought her to the room and lay her on the bed.
"you going to shower or not?" I asked her

"yah yah i am" she said in a slur.

next moment i hear her sleep already.

It was still a bit early around 10:45pm and I decided to start packing as my flight was the next day. I also decided to see how Jenna was doing. so I shot her a text.

"hey you got home okay? thanks for coming out to meet us today and for the something extra under the table :P"

as I pressed send I started to imagine the moment she put her silky foot on my leg. It was a shame I was wearing jeans but nonetheless it was really erotic. I remembered her sly smirk at me when she glanced over while listening to my wife (guys girls are the masters of multitasking. I can confirm chop this). There was something about the discreteness of doing something sexual like that in a public place and with my wife there. Before I could fantasize any more I heard a message come in.

"Yeah! I got home already resting in bed~"
she then sent me a selfie of her lying down on her bed. She was wearing a polkadot hairband and a FC Chelsea jersey (personally not my fav but wasnt really paying attention to it obviously :P). Giving a seductive smile. Her eyes so piercing you can feel your heart skip a beat. definitely a nice picture to keep me fantasizing about her.

she then said
"I had a lot of fun! sorry about the grab pickup.. I couldn't help myself.. also a little tipsy"
This girl really knows how melt someone..

"haha thats okay haha I was jsut a little surprised. it was pretty nice though you're a good kisser.." I said reassuringly and added
"but be careful next time. Cause i'm not sure how Elain would feel if she caught us.."

she then replied
"hehe dont worry I see you tried to be raunchy and touched me when u left"

I felt a little embarrassed and replied
"haha sorry.. I didnt know what i was thinking"

"hehe don't be" she replied.

"its just those videos you sent me I wanted to confirm " I said

"hehe~ all you have to do is ask next time.." she said

"too bad I have to go to china for a few days.." I said

"aren't they starting to stop flights overseas?" she asked

"yeah they are but still can fly for now.. so I need to pack. tomorrow i have some errands to run.." I said

"Oh okay! dont worry I'll keep Elaine company while you're gone and we can meet up again " she said

I really had to start packing so i said my goodnights

"sounds good text you before I leave. goodnight.." I said

"Okay cant't wait! nightxx" she said.

I spent the next hour or so packing and getting my things in order for the sunday flight.

As I was packing i kept thinking of how Jenna would feel like with me inside her. Just the thought of being with her made my cock erect. just before going to shower I sent her a teaser picture of my package.

I took a shower and was pretty tired.. the saturday I had to go office to pick up some stuff and coordinate with my counterparts on the project at hand.. so I decided to go sleep..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks guys for the support please up me if you have spare points
Sorry if this chapter was a bit boring I have to tell it how it is..
here are the chats for those who dont like my commentary. chat 1 chat 2 chat 3

Last edited by micropen; 07-07-2020 at 02:26 PM.
Old 07-07-2020, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 21
OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute

up you my humble 17 points. very nice contribution. keep it up.

p.s. i dont give out points often. your contribution is too good for me not to give out points...

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
It's NOT the number of posts that counts. It's the QUALITY of the postings.
Old 07-07-2020, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
TinaKris deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very well written story bro, looking forward to next updates
Old 07-07-2020, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 10
hamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond repute

I also can confirm plus chop that you are one lucky man, bro! Hahahaha. Jenna is such a sweet gal

All power ups are highly appreciated & will return as queue! Minimum 1 point for exchange.
Kindly PM me your latest link for faster return & please state "exchange" in the up message.

It's over 2000!
Old 07-07-2020, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1825 / Power: 16
hakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamka View Post
I also can confirm plus chop that you are one lucky man, bro! Hahahaha. Jenna is such a sweet gal
Hi bro, you also know Jenna?
Perhaps you can also share your story about her someday
Old 07-07-2020, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
Johnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

noice.. warming up..
Old 07-07-2020, 10:05 PM
Samster

micropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to behold

hey guys back at it again only a few more chapters i think and hope you all enjoyed the experience thus far.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Previously:
Quote:
I took a shower and was pretty tired.. the saturday I had to go office to pick up some stuff and coordinate with my counterparts on the project at hand.. so I decided to go sleep..
The Orgasmic Void
Come Saturday was a very busy day I didn't have much time as an emergency meeting with work came up. lots of logistics arrangements due to covid 19 pandemic getting worse.

I got a message from Jenna that morning at around 10AM although I didnt read it till late lunch.

"Oh Charles i'm going to get you for that!"
"your dick looks so thick!" she said

i chuckled at myself quite content that I managed to get her attention once again. guys let me side track a bit.. There is something so alluring about jenna and getting her attention. when you manage to make her interested in you its like an lifelong achievement feeling. makes your cock hard just doing it its fucking crazy haha..

anyways I replied
"dont get too excited :P we all know what happens when you do haha"
"Sorry i've been hell busy. preparing to go overseas tomorrow and there's a lot of things to sort out.."

she then replied naughtily"
"oh its okay go go ! I have everything I need"

I continued with my day on the meetings after meetings. I didnt even have much time to talk to the wife although she I did see her laughing while texting someone I was just too busy to ask.

come night 7pm I was still on call with my China and US counterparts still organizing and sorting out the things needed to be done and I must say I had a bad feeling that it would take longer than 4 days to get this exercise done in China.

Meanwhile my wife was enjoying her day texting someone.. I finally asked her when she laughed:
"babe whats so funny who you talking to?"

She then replied:
"haha! omg its Jenna she so funny!"

I know it shouldnt matter but some how i felt a little jealousy haha not too much just that kind of "damn she was my plaything now she talking to you" kind of way.

I guess it was my wifes turn to enjoy her day as when she was working hard throughout the week I was basically sexting another woman from a gaming platform. ok fair trade.

"what you guys talking about?" I asked curiously.

"oh we were just comparing our bodies and stuff you know girl stuff you dont know la"

suddenly I came to attention.. I wanted to see what they were talking about but I didnt want to give the wrong impression on the wife..

"haha let me see?" i tried my luck

"dont like that leh! its girl talk" she snapped back at me and continued her laughs.

fuck. at least I tried a bit.

I was quickly called back to the meeting before I could do anything.

I slept early that night as the next morning was an early flight. I was exhausted from back to back meetings and flight hotel bookings.

"babe I go sleep first.." I said to my wife as she was still outside talking to jenna laughing

"ok! jenna says goodnight too!" she said

i thought to myself. "yeah right i bet jenna would of said more than that :P"
within minutes i fell asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sunday morning
woke up really early around 5AM to prepare to fly.
kissed my wife on the forehead and called the grab.
"babe see you on thursday ok?" i whispered
"mmmmhm ok love you" she mumbled back.

As promised I sent a text to Jenna as well
"Hey 小bb i heading off already. I wont be reachable these few days as whatsapp is usually blocked in china but be back on thrusday."

I wasnt hopeful for a reply as it was really early in the morning.

got on my plane to Shanghai then transit via train to Wuxi. I reached my hotel by 5 pm. was damn tired but had to already start work.

long story short I was forced to extend the trip another two weeks putting my arrival date almost mid April.
I told my wife via Wechat that I had no choice but to extend due to our work. and she seemed quite okay with it.. Usually she would get sulky or what not. We did have a video call once every few days to talk but nothing too interesting.. After the call it was 11pm and I was ready to go to shower and sleep when I heard a knock on my door...

I thought to my self
"WTF does dave (my colleague) want now. He better have finished the architecture diagram."
I dragged myself to the door as they knocked one more

"YAH IM COMI..."
as I opened the door it was not dave. It was this girl dressed in this tight dark purple dress. I immediately knew this was a WL. So let me let you guys in a little education..
In China, some hotels lets OKT know when there is a potential customer for them. when you check in they will pass on your room number to the OKT then the OKT may send someone up to your room. I'm not sure what the criteria for them to send someone up but it happened to me at least 5 times..
I usually reject them but this time I was so horny and she was not bad looking and her body looking fine.

I invited her in as she shyly came in. I think this may be one of her first times. She had long dark maroon hair quite good looking it may have been the make up but i wasnt complaining. I didnt take a picture of her at the time but I managed to add her on WeChat and this was her display picture.

I asked her how much in chinese

she tried to high ball me at 300 SGD

all in all i managed to get it down to 150 which equated to around 700 rmb.

after paying her the fun began although I was a little tired..

she first started to to strip for me.. removing her jacket as a i sat on the chair. the then slowly pulled down her panties and climbed on the bed showing me her pussy in doggy style. most PRC girls usually dont shave so its not really a huge turn on for me but she was quite pretty and her legs were long.. I managed to get a quick snapshot of her before she could notice.

She took off her shoes and guided me to the shower.. she undid my belt and pulled down my pants while I undid my shirt. her slender hands wrapped around my half erect cock and started moving up and down. I pulled up her dress to see a pair of size A breasts. not my favourite but meh. she started to kiss my neck and we went into the shower to wash off. I used some soap to rub her smooth body from her chest all the way to her pussy rubbing her clit in circular motion. The rest of the shower was pretty SOP.

as we were walking out to the bed she pushed me onto the bed and immediately started to suck my cock. She licked from the balls up my shaft then the tip closely followed by DT at amazing speed. At this point in time she has my attention. I didnt want to paint her as i'm not a fan of hair so I let her BBBJ me for a good 10 mins before I grabbed her a put her into doggy style. she was already wet from the shower as I inserted the tip of my cock into her she let out a small moan as i pushed deeper as faster.

as i got faster she was moaning so much she put her hand on my leg to try to slow me down but I pushed it away and grabbed both her hands a held them behind her back with one hand and continued to ram her faster..

as I was approaching to cum, I could feel her pussy tighten as she fell on the bed from doggy style to prone position. I continued to ram her until I felt like I was cumming i pulled out and sprayed it all over her back. (first time I ever did it raw with a PRC kind of regret).

she was panting as I was cleaning my self up lying there for about a good 4 mins or so..

I didnt really chit chat much with her that much but she did ask for my WeChat and we exchanged info.. she left shortly after the chat.. I never saw her again.

At least I will sleep quite soundly tonight... Tomorrow is another long day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for the support guys please ups me in points if you liked it so far
here is the short chat

Last edited by micropen; 15-07-2020 at 09:22 PM.
Old 07-07-2020, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 10
hamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The Orgasmic Void
Come Saturday was a very busy day I didn't have much time as an emergency meeting....
Oh bro. Your story really never failed to impress! Really hope I can read all of your story at once. Hahahaha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakone View Post
Hi bro, you also know Jenna?
Perhaps you can also share your story about her someday
No lah, bro. I wish I know Jenna too, or at least someone like Jenna. Hahaha.

All power ups are highly appreciated & will return as queue! Minimum 1 point for exchange.
Kindly PM me your latest link for faster return & please state "exchange" in the up message.

It's over 2000!
Old 07-07-2020, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 20
twinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of light

Love your story.. however do take care.. raw is war especially in those countries .. never know who else could have used that tunnel
Old 07-07-2020, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinresist2 View Post
Love your story.. however do take care.. raw is war especially in those countries .. never know who else could have used that tunnel
thanks bro for your concern. Yeah i do regret but i did get checked soon after all was okay lucky me.
she must of been new
Old 07-07-2020, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
PuayZupBan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good stuff TS, please continue...
Old 07-07-2020, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 20
twinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
thanks bro for your concern. Yeah i do regret but i did get checked soon after all was okay lucky me.
she must of been new
Thats awesome.. more pleasures in life awaits
Old 08-07-2020, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice sexperience here, cheers!
Old 08-07-2020, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
PinkMonkey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Like your story TS, please continue
Old 08-07-2020, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20023 / Power: 23
HRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond repute

Good read.

Latest post search

Point exchange history

No exchange with clone accounts.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1