The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-07-2020, 08:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fucking my Friend's Father

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaphDaph View Post
Maybe at the end of the story I will post a non-nude body pic. But no promises!
Pls continue sis, and hopefully to see your semi nude body..
Old 08-07-2020, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ml1138 View Post
Pls continue sis, and hopefully to see your semi nude body..
Really looking forward to the photo. Haha in skinny bikini and thongs haha
Old 09-07-2020, 08:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Bump for TS sis... where r you????

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 09-07-2020, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yes please post, cheers!
Old 09-07-2020, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
We all look forward to surprise
Old 09-07-2020, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
PurpleDotPower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Looking forward to this
Old 09-07-2020, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 4
DaphDaph is a name known to allDaphDaph is a name known to allDaphDaph is a name known to allDaphDaph is a name known to allDaphDaph is a name known to allDaphDaph is a name known to all

The Experiment ll

'How deep is it?!?!' I shrieked.

'More than half deep already.. Damn tight.. Wah..' he replied.

'Ahhhh... Feels so fucking deep.... Fuck...' my legs started shaking.

'Ok.. I'm going to start fucking ok? I think this is deep enough..' he warned.

'Ok.. Slowly.. Ssssss...' I endured.

'Oh fuck.... Ahhh.. Ahh... Oh my god.. ' I felt my ass getting fucked.

'So tight.. Arghh..' he groaned as he fucked my ass.

'Mmmm... Fuckkk.. Ok.. Getting better... Ahhh...' I moaned.

'Arghh.. Arghh..' he groaned.

'Mmmm... Fuck... So fucking deep... Ahhh...' I turned and saw him focusing like he was solving a problem.

'Argh.. Argh.. You want me to cum inside?' he asked, I could smell a faint shit smell in the air.

'Anywhere you want... Ssss.. Fuck... You like me like this Daddy??' I asked.

'Yes Daphne.. Fucking tight..' he groaned.

'As long as you like it Daddy... I am all yours..' I submitted myself to Gerald.

'Yes... You like this huh Daphne?' he started dirty talking for the first time.

'Yes Daddy... Fuck me... Ahh...' I moaned as I started to enjoy it.

You know when you get rashes and you scratch so hard till it bleeds? It hurts but also feels so damn good at the same time. That was how my first anal experience felt like after the first 10-15minutes.

'Where is my cock huh Daphne? Where is it?' Gerald continued his dirty talk
while he pumped harder and harder.

'Ahhhhh.. Fuckkkkkkkk... In my ass.. In my ass Daddy... Fuck Fuck.. Fuck..' I screamed.

'Argh.. Arghh...Arghh.. I'm going to cum' he groaned, as he thrusted deeper and harder than before.

'FUCKKK!!! AHHH... YES!!! YES!!! CUM DADDY PLEASE!! AHHH!! FUCKKK!!!' I shouted as my body started shaking.

'ARGHHH.. Arrghhh.. Argghhh...' he cummed in my ass.

'Fuckkk... Oh my godd... Shit...Fuckk... That was crazy..' I collapsed onto the bed.

Gerald disappeared into the toilet by himself while I laid on the bed and processed what just happened. My legs was were still shaking and my ass still felt tingly. Gerald came back after about 5 minutes and checked on me.

'You ok?' he asked.

'Yeah.. Just recovering..' I replied.

'Sorry if I was too rough' he apologized.

'No.. Don't worry.. I like it when you talk dirty to me.. Daddy..' I smiled.

'Haha.. You ah.. You want to use the bathtub? I can fill it up with water for you' he offered.

I gladly accepted his offer and soaked in the bathtub for what must have been 30mins. Gerald went out to get dinner while I was in the bathtub and we had dinner together. It was kinda uncomfortable sitting on my ass. And I didn't know how to get the cum out. But a bit of it leaked out as I sat in the bath. Gerald came home and we had dinner. I informed Gerald that I would be meeting my classmates and told him to go meet his friends for coffee too.

'You want me to send you there?' he offered.

'It's ok.. I will go on my own.. ' I declined.

I left to meet my friends at Holiday Inn after dinner. There's a shop at Holiday Inn that sells really cheap alcohol and we decided to buy from there and drink on the bridge before deciding if we should go to Zouk or Clarke Quay. We started drinking on the bridge and from the corner of my eye I saw Aaron walking by.

'Daphne can we talk?' he approached me.

I left with him as I didn't want to create a scene with my classmates around. Shawn offered to follow me but I said it was ok. I talked to Aaron for a bit and it was clear he was crazy, making promises again. Despite being a little drunk, I kept a clear head and rejected him until he got mad and started shouting. At which point I just walked away. I rejoined my friends and we continued drinking despite my mood being a little ruined my Aaron. We entered Zouk when we felt high enough and immediately headed for the dance floor.

'Oh my god.. Please not be Aaron' I thought to myself when I felt a tap on my shoulder while dancing with my friends.

I turned and it was Melvin. We exchanged greetings and eventually started to dance together. One thing led to another and out of nowhere, Melvin kissed me. It must have been the alcohol, or maybe I really wanted it, but I reciprocated, and we started making out on the dance floor.

TBC...
Old 09-07-2020, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

This Aaron is one kind
Old 09-07-2020, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Omg her tight ass is split by Gerald, wonder did she ever get orgasm through ass fcuk?
Old 09-07-2020, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice story

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 09-07-2020, 09:52 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Omg her tight ass is split by Gerald, wonder did she ever get orgasm through ass fcuk?
Back door sex ... yes, heard from those gals who did it that they enjoyed it n orgasmed during their 1st anal experience ...but initial entry was a little painful they say ...not sure about TS sis though ??? ...shd be the same i suppose

Last edited by Rickey; 10-07-2020 at 12:19 AM.
Old 09-07-2020, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovovo View Post
This Aaron is one kind
Yalor, agreed

Old 09-07-2020, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
The Experiment ll
we continued drinking despite my mood being a little ruined my Aaron. We entered Zouk when we felt high enough and immediately headed for the dance floor.

'Oh my god.. Please not be Aaron' I thought to myself when I felt a tap on my shoulder while dancing with my friends.

I turned and it was Melvin. We exchanged greetings and eventually started to dance together. One thing led to another and out of nowhere, Melvin kissed me. It must have been the alcohol, or maybe I really wanted it, but I reciprocated, and we started making out on the dance floor.

TBC...
Wow !!...Melvin is back again ...wat happens after this TS sis ???

Old 09-07-2020, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Sis TS,
Based on your experience, is it possible for a lady to achieve orgasm through anal sex ?
Old 10-07-2020, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
Johnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wild wild wild!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1