The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-07-2020, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 10
thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of
Re: My good for nothing life

The last time I was in church was when I was in poly year 1 which was 15 years plus I recalled at that time I only wanted to see chiobu.

So the praying session went on with the pastor quoting verses from Bible. After the session I was introduced to cell group all well to do personal. I was feeling way inferior I remember lucky I was wearing sock as my feet was sweating.

Ann asked me whether do I want go for dinner I looked at my watch it was 5 plus.
I nodded thus I hopped into her car.

We went to a food court I was eating a mixed vegetables rice Ann was eating those atas ten dollar plus Japan cuisine.

Ann:. Finally I saw you put food in your mouth how do you get by fasting.

Me: it's simple the hotel politics aura caused me to lose my appetite anyway.

Ann:. Dun you feel hungry at times.

Me: yes I do around 2 to 3 pm. The hunger rush is there. I remember a famous Taiwan doctor once said hunger is like a friend with an ugly appearance but he will always be loyal to you and will appear daily at this time range never abandoning you. I have few friends thu whenever I feel hunger I imagined it's my loyal friend that's how I get by.

I was in my brooding mode trying to seek Ann sympathy
Old 06-07-2020, 10:26 AM
Samster

thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of

Ann: I kinda enjoyed talking to you as you always have weird analogy. I expect the ornaments you are wearing is the same? She pointed to my phae goat amulet.

Me: oh it's a gift from my friend when he visited Indonesia the natives there believed male goat shaped item have a strong attraction power for wealth and loving kindness from opposite sex.

I lied as i knew Thai religion stuff is kinda sensitive to majority whom associate it with black magic but phae amulet is the number one for opposite sex attraction in Thai belief.

Ann:. laighed It should be working well as I see you and Mae often went smoking. How come you never asked why I ask you to join the cell group.

She proceed to use chopstick to pick up a sushi with her fair skin hand and put in her mouth I was staring and wishing the sushi was my tongue at that time
Old 06-07-2020, 02:19 PM
Samster

Me: it's common for a Christian to ask their colleagues to join church gathering. My ex boss invited me as well.

Ann slowly chewimg sushi seeing her chew is another form of beauty appreciation especially when you are in an office seeing fat women opening tidbits and relentlessly shoving food down their throat.

Ann: ya I just feel we should talk more especially we are a team. I had some complaints saying that you are arrogant.

Me: I am everything from a coward to a horny middle age man everything but arrogant as at my age I have nothing to be proud of I am just a good for nothing. Who are the complainers? I said some of the fatso ladies names of the office.

Ann nodded:. They said you never smiled at them whenever they walked pass you. They find you very hard to relate any grievances to if they need hr help.

Me: I am a man as well I do have some diginity left even though not much initially when I walked pass those fatso I did greet and smile at them they just pretend I did not exist after a while I stop greeting them.

Ann reached out and held my hand I still remember the warmth.
Old 06-07-2020, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Bro ts33 your story is dam good.
Can't wait for more...
Old 06-07-2020, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

More of Ann, cheers!
Old 08-07-2020, 09:17 AM
Samster

I guessed I was rather agitated thus Ann held my hand. It was soft and warmth.
Me: sorry I just feel tired being accused by fatso of being arrogance. What's their grievance.

Ann: they complained the need to clean rooms as a team.

Me: come on no one wants to clean room but this place is crappy. Also I recalled they only cleaned once after that they started playing MC till their superior says they no need clean.

Ann sighed:. I never liked those 2 women anyway but need to pretend professionalism. How come you started smoking.

Me: I feel stressed also.

Ann:. Ya but you know you are the poster boy for health in hotel. Everyone is saying you slim a lot since you joined. Anyway do you like having woman boss.

Me:. I never had a direct male boss before since I graduated only old women hire me you and another woman is the exception.
Old 08-07-2020, 09:35 AM
Samster

Ann taking an interest: who is the other young female boss. Is it from the statutory board job.

Me nodded: after I graduated my first marketing job was with this statutory board I remember going for interview . I applied for a marketing executive when I open the door for interview I was stunned as this small position I got exactly 6 interviewers.

Ann: wah so many I never applied for government jobs before.

Me: I still remember only this young woman smiling at me her smile was warmth she was wearing a red blouse at that time. Her smile was like a sun as compared to other.

Ann: I saw your resume that job happened 8 years plus ago right you still remember her dressing.

I nodded: ya her smile was warmth and she was perhaps the most beautiful woman I ever seen in my 34 years. Turnsout she became my superior.

Ann:. You must be happy.

Me: yes and no as she was a scholar thus she had high standards I can never made that level also whenever I talk to her I will stammer as I was struck by her beauty every time.

Ann: why did you left your job I recalled you only been there for 1 year plus.

Me: well the stress of organising events as well as I learnt that she was getting married soon so I kinda dread of receiving the wedding invitation she was just a good part of my life at that point. Short-lived good memories
Old 08-07-2020, 09:50 AM
Samster

Ann: wah we all thought you are gay as you are still single and you workout.

Me: nah I only had one relationship before and it ended brutally but it brings me to ground level some people just aren't meant to fall in love.

I said this recalling my last request to just see my ex face but in return it was met with sneers.

Ann :. You know you are the first male assistant I had all my previous assistant are female.

Me: I am here by accident but I am grateful for your kindness.

Ann: anyway I will tried to find new contract fo housekeeping staff so you do not need wash toilet. You like woman like Mae?

Me:. I guess most guys like woman who take care of their figure it's a discipline look at the amount of fatso in our place.

Ann: ya I like ppl that are active and sharp looking but culture here is just sedentary. We should have more lunch's together I never knew you are so sensitive haha
Old 08-07-2020, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 513 / Power: 14
freeneasy0013 is a glorious beacon of lightfreeneasy0013 is a glorious beacon of lightfreeneasy0013 is a glorious beacon of lightfreeneasy0013 is a glorious beacon of lightfreeneasy0013 is a glorious beacon of lightfreeneasy0013 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by thickskin33 View Post
Vincy and i became sorta friends after few months of massage. She strongly stressed that her place is clean and she does not really want to do specials. For me i am ok as i was a loner with zero friends sometimes when i am bored or stressed i just gone to the spa for massage. She started to be frank after a while saying that she likes tall lean handsome man like every other girl with a stable career.

I was not surprised at all after being ditched for no reason in the worst possible way so i told vincy please do not worry i enjoy your company but i knew i am here is to help your sales quota and you are here coz i need a listening ears. This friendship wemt on for 2 years till i became jobless and i never frequent that spa and i deleted her contact off my wechat. Reason why i intro vincy is i will bumped into her later on in life.

Ok back to my first day at work in hotel i weigh myself in morning 80 kgs wow jobless for 9 months with only a part time night shift job really change my views in life. Previously in my mnc i was a hot temper guy as being an obese guy you sorta was in a bad cycle. Your pants are always tight and your stomach was always hanging and the food you eat are just spicy or fried.

For me first day at work was nerve wrecking as i wear a new set of office wear that was fit for my weight and height. I still had the fat man mentality of low self esteem. I woke up at 530 am did a hour of circuit training of alternating between squats chinup and pushup. Breakfast was a cup of black coffee without sugar as i was basically in omad one meal a day for months.

I reach the hotel at 830am and greeted the front office staff.
Morning was indeed different in hotel as you see crowds of tourist queuing for breakfast i peeked at the breakfast. Western consist of normal bacon and eastern consist of porridge. Wow i thought cb you people are paying 25 dollsrs ++ for this. How to promote this type of menu.

I.turned around and saw Ann its been a month since i signed the agreement. She was wearing a pokka dots dress that showed off her figure and her 2 collar bones. I always had a thing for ladies with defined collar bones. If she was taller she could be a model.

A few tourist was staring at her as she walked her way towards me. You looked sharp was her first comments towards me. I thanked her as Ann although was a chio bu i never had any sexual thoughts of her till then. She was kinda like a becon of warm light when i was down. Then again i was wary of women.
Aiyah.... story end here?
I was intrigued leh
Can pm me and tell me the rest about Ann and Vince.
Your life is much more colourful than mine.
Mine was a dread even till now.
Sigh.....
And I do not a hunk body as well....
Old 08-07-2020, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
pantymine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying the story, thanks TS
Old 08-07-2020, 11:06 PM
Samster

Ann: how you find hotel culture.

Me: it's really different I think if I ever quit I will never want to be in hotel industry again.

Ann: why

Me: the hotel industry line is about a bunch of people struggling against all odds just to make a pleasant experience for the guest. Lots of tears and sweat in dealing with politics involved. I have a phobia of dinning in restaurant as I picture the chef being crude and rude to the staff just to present a delicacy but once you knew the character of the chef the dishes are just tasteless.

Ann: that's why I never seen you eat at our restaurant even though staff get 50 percent off.

Me: I am in marketing as well I do nibble the dishes but really I tried not to I still remember the rudeness and lewdness of the chefs

Ann laughed: hotel line is a cold line but our main goal is to let all guest get a pleasant experience.

I nodded staring at my mixed vegetables dinner and Ann fancy sushi set we are always going to have a distance.

Monday came and as usual I was squatting in smoking zone at about 7 pm all management had left. I was preparing to leave too after the stick.
Old 08-07-2020, 11:18 PM
Samster

The security guard Thomas an Indian chap called me.
Thomas was one of the guys whom we had a deep affinity during my 2 years plus there. He told me he was a senior in sammyboy so if you are reading it I hope you are doing well.

Thomas: ah today I saw CCTV you kept going to gents and plucking your nose hair in office.

Me: siao you should be watching the guests and chiobu instead of focusing on me.

Thomas: we watched each level on a min interval few things can escape us.

Me: how's life lately got excavate any hookers.

Thomas: got but they are getting smarter now they never keep ask housekeeping for more towels to arouse suspicious they just spread the towel on floor to dry. Thomas whipped out his house and showed me the room layout with all the towel being spreaded out.

Me: Cb wah heng I only go spa but you got the hooker number before you chase them out.

Thomas grinned: of course but the hot Russian and few Mongolian. Come I showed you a picture. He showed me a pic of Mae french kissing with a chef in the carpark area.
Old 09-07-2020, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Please write more of Mae, cheers!
Old 09-07-2020, 07:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

it somehow made me a little sad to read that Mae kissed a chef

I thought she'd be interested to be with you
Why you so like dat?
Old 09-07-2020, 10:48 PM
Samster

Rachel's tits test upload
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1