The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-06-2020, 06:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alternate erotic medicork drama

really like your story ts! sure hope there will be more updates soon.
Old 25-06-2020, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
Luis7Suarez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for a very nice story and hope to read more.
Old 26-06-2020, 08:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of

Thk readers

Many of u are interested in JC horny couples having fun with mature woman.
I have been dreaming up scenario
main cast-
Constance Song(Sophia)

Richie Koh ( Dave)

Guest Stars
Edwin Goh ( Sebastian)
Kimberelly Chia ( Daphne)
( both as horny JC couples)

Write again tomorrow and Sunday
Old 27-06-2020, 05:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.
Old 27-06-2020, 09:29 AM
Samster

tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of

Sophia woke up as usual, washed up, and then apply cosmetics , donned apron and walked out of her room to prepare breakfast.

In the meantime, she went to Edmund's room to wake him up ,and help him wash up and move him into wheelchair and pushed him to the hall, switched on TV for him to watch.
Then she headed back to kitchen.

Dave woke up later, and wash up, then went down , to greet his father and sat besides him to watch TV.

When Sophia annouced breakfast ready,Dave went to dining table as Sophia moved wheechair .

After breakfast, Edmund was given 1 pill which induced him to fall asleep
and he was wheeled back to his room. Dave went back to master room.
He sat on sofa lounge comfortably, with his Apple Mac Pro Laptop on his lap,and check app on his Iphone.

He got so many high ratings, positive comments., and his net income grew abit.
He received instruction from Sebastian,JC student (played by Edwin Goh) as well as booking from client.

Sebastian instructed that Sophia dressed like CEO and come to public car park next to JC.
Dave replied to this instruction- no problem

One client Aaron (played by Shane Pow),stated that he wanted to celebrate with his 2 male friends , and invited her to come to abandoned secondary school at 11 pm.

To this request, he suggested next day as she got booking .

Aaron replied few minutes, - no problem , I understand.
Dave watched his booking fee- go up. He smiled.

He then went down to the kitchen when Sophia was washing .

He went to her,cuddle her,and fondle her breasts, pinching her nipples..
He whipsered to her ears- make me espresso and I will be waiting for you in 3rd storey garden.

He then went to garden to chat with Charles and Diana - caged falcons..

Moments later, Sophia arrived at the garden with a cup of espresso.
"Master, your espresso is here.''
Dave commanded,'' girl, put the cup on table and come here.''

Sophia come over as instructed.

Dave, then commanded her to remove apron and pinned herself against the wall of cage

He taunted her in front of falcons. They shriek with eyes wide and hopped about , flipping their wings.

He pried open her ass to look and commanded her to turn around and examined her pussy, and pried open her pussy lips

He gave her instruction to call day centre to book overnight stay for Edmund.

She then went to phone station next to door way and made phone call.

After that, both of them went back to master room, where Sophia was told to shave her pussy in toilet as Dave looked on from large bathtube.

Then she went inside bathtube to bath him.
He instructed her to go to public car park next to Balestier JC to pick up both clients- male and female.

After that ,Dave come out of bathtube and stand in front of rainwater to wash off soapy debris of his body, and dried himself, then went to room, open Sophia's cupboard to select clothing and then open 2nd drawer where all lingeies were kept.

He selected them and placed them on king bed and sat on sofa lounge, surfing his laptop..

When Sophia came out ,she saw the set of clothings placed on bed.

She took panties, examined the front and back, then proceeded to put on.
Dave then said ''hold on''

He went over to his bag, took out Ipad , set on filming mode.

Told her to come over, and he place ipad nearer to her pussy region.
She wear her panties , then she procced to pick up bra , he filmed the process of her wear bra, then her clothing.
and sent to Sebastian.
Sebastien and Daphe was in the midst of Econmoics lecture.
He received files from Dave.
Sebastian then discreeted forwarded to Daphne, after viewing.
Daphne then msged Dave ,saying "well done, she should have open her pussy lip to let me view ''

Dave replied" you can inspect her pussy when you meet her..''

Dave then told Sophia to go and take Edmund to day care centre, and then go to Balestier JC to fetch clients.

Dave then took bus to poly..

Inside the bus, he receive message from Joyce who wanted him to test her new employee from Russia.
Old 27-06-2020, 09:08 PM
Samster

Dave replied positively and Joyce made arrangement thru the receptionist- Linh.

When Linh saw the booking , she sent SMS to Joyce , telling her to go to Ladies.
(you can guess what happened.) (continue in next post)

Sophia, after sending Edmund to Day Care centre, making arrangement for overnight stay and paid the fee.

Sophia then drove off to car park near Balestier JC.

and park in 3rd storey parking lot. and informed Dave

Dave , in the midst of project, excused himself and went to toilet , and typed msg to Sebastian.
Old 28-06-2020, 08:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story TS, more updates soon please.
Old 28-06-2020, 08:51 AM
Samster

Sebastian replied that both of them would be out in 30 minutes time

Sophia received msg from Dave. She had assumed that it was a pervert JC teacher booking her

She took a nap till she was awaken by the knock on car window.

She opened her eyes to see 2 students- one male and one female.

She wind down windows, telling them to get lost.

Sebastian said in loud voice," are you Sophia? we are the ones booking you! Come out now!"

She was shocked that her customers were just JC students, and inquired about their ages.

Sebastian told her that both of them are 18, studying in JC 2nd year. can engage prostitute for sex

Actually, Daphne was not even 18 as she had not pass her Date of Birth yet,

Sebastian : we want you to take us to NTUC supermarket nearby and buy food item for us.. now lets get in car.

Sophia unlocked all car doors to allow both of them to sit in car,and she drove off.

Upon reaching supermarket, 3 of them went in and Sebastian and Daphne put the food and beverage items, and Sophia push trolley..

After Sophia paid for the items, 3 of them went back to car and off to final destination

After long drive and scene changed slowly from urban to rural environment.

Upon reaching the place, 3 of them were greet by well mantained 2 storey mansion surrounded by forest trees..

Sebastian then went to the entrance, and key in code at keylock, then he open and 2 ladies went in.

Once inside living room, 2 teens looking at Sophia, caressing her.

Sophia shout stop.
Sebastian grabbed her chin and told her to undress now

Sophia was unwilling to undress in front of school kids..

Nevertheless, she slowly remove her jacket, and proceeded to unbutton her blouse, and then lower her skirt.

She even more unwilling to remove her lingerie..
at the egging of Sebastian, she remove her bra and then her panties..

Daphne looking at bald pussy.

She ordered Sophia to sit on table , spreading legs wide..

Daphne caressing Sophia pussy region, spreading pussy lips wide, and clit protude,

She tickle clit, and Sophia jerk abit , pleading with them to stop..
Old 28-06-2020, 09:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Please don’t stop at the sexciting parts.
Thanks for the write up.
Old 28-06-2020, 12:34 PM
Samster

Sebastian then lower pant, exposing his hardened cock, rubbing for a while, then walked on table top.
Turning Sophia face towards his cock, Sophia automatically sucked it
Daphne then remove her uniform top, but leave her bra on, began to eat 46 year old woman's pussy.
Sophia struggled weakly to break free from teenagers' control.

Later Sebastian pull her up, and french her,
Daphne went over to the point where her school bag was.
Unhooked her bra lower her skirt, panties , opening her bag, taking out strapon, collar, with leash,
Wearing strapon around her waist then walking towsrds the couple still engrossed in tongue battle.

Daphne put collar around Sophia neck, forcing latter to kneel down to wetten strapon with her saliva
Both Sebastian and Daphne frenching each other,with Daphne caressing his penis.
Then Daphne pull leash telling Sophia to stop.
Daphne lower herself to suck his penis , as Sophia looked on briefly before crawling behind his ass and pried open his ass , to lick ..
Sebastian open his eyes and moan in excitement..
Old 01-07-2020, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Old 05-07-2020, 09:41 AM
Samster

After some time, Daphne decided to stop sucking his penis, and made Sebastian turn around and commanded Sophia to suck his penis.

Then Daphne spreaded his ass and began to insert strapon into his arsehole, Sebastian plead no...no. as it degrade his male ego.

She began to ram against his ass, which in turn thrushing his penis deeper into Sophia's throat.

After a while, Sebastian wanted to fuck Sophia, and Daphne grilling her ass.

Session 1 had ended with Sebastian cum inside Sophia pussy.

Both youngsters get dressed in home clothing while retaining Sophia clothings.

Both of them then studying for A Levels with coke and snacks on dining table while Sophia was ordered to do housework in nude.

In the meantime, Dave receive request for booking by Jason, one of the top property agents with millions dollars annual commission.

He wanted to book Sophia for 3 days, for fucking in shop, office, and condo.

He transfer 10,000 dollars to Dave account.
Dave told him to wait few days as she had other appointment.

Then Dave got an idea, and he wanted to set up discreet brothel in a shop
and asked Jason to help him

Evening approaching, Sebasian wanted to buy wine from well know shop.
He asked Sophia to buy one bottle. and gave her jacket, blouse and skirt , but no lingeries.
Old 06-07-2020, 01:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
earlrock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story and thanks.
Old 06-07-2020, 07:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep the updates coming.
Old 07-07-2020, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 6
JosefToh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJosefToh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice story TS, hope to read more
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1