The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-08-2018, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 10
johnchc is a name known to alljohnchc is a name known to alljohnchc is a name known to alljohnchc is a name known to alljohnchc is a name known to alljohnchc is a name known to all
New legal house (Highly recommended)

Lately the Prc on those website is getting worse with all fake photo , Fake FR so decide to switch to GL , Just recommend by some bro to go to this newly open Legal house . When there as heard the gals are all first time in sg and some have not been in this trade too! So when there and the place look new (Maybe just renovated ) , The gal is in those fish tank and the friendly okt greeted me . lead me to the sofa there and when i see the gal in it Omg ! all look so young and pretty , after a few minute this gal no. 20 caught my attention with her lovely smile and decided for her paid my cat 50 and she lead me to her room . Once she open the door OMG! again the room is renovated like those japanese av style and the shower is all transparent , she proceed to hug me and slowly undress me and she undress herself after have shower tgt and proceed to those hooha biz . Heres my overall review
enviroment : 9/10 ( aircon can be not so cold will be prefect 10)
gals : prefect 10 ( will return to try other gal , cos all look so young and sweet)
service : prefect 10 ( if compared to those Prc that wayang wayang then wanna finish the job fast )
FJ: 8/10 ( if virgin i give 10...hahaha) but the bonking is better then those Prc , she will 配合 to you whatever pattern you want .
RTF : definitely RTF ( can have a peace of mind bonking without worrying AV raid and not be cheated and waste time gg to those website for fake photo , fake service and bad attitude
P.s The house is L16H39
Old 21-08-2018, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 8
mailailah is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermailailah is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermailailah is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermailailah is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: New legal house (Highly recommended)

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnchc View Post
Lately the Prc on those website is getting worse with all fake photo , Fake FR so decide to switch to GL , Just recommend by some bro to go to this newly open Legal house . When there as heard the gals are all first time in sg and some have not been in this trade too! So when there and the place look new (Maybe just renovated ) , The gal is in those fish tank and the friendly okt greeted me . lead me to the sofa there and when i see the gal in it Omg ! all look so young and pretty , after a few minute this gal no. 20 caught my attention with her lovely smile and decided for her paid my cat 50 and she lead me to her room . Once she open the door OMG! again the room is renovated like those japanese av style and the shower is all transparent , she proceed to hug me and slowly undress me and she undress herself after have shower tgt and proceed to those hooha biz . Heres my overall review
gals : prefect 10 ( will return to try other gal , cos all look so young and sweet)
service : prefect 10 ( if compared to those Prc that wayang wayang then wanna finish the job fast )
FJ: 8/10 ( if virgin i give 10...hahaha) but the bonking is better then those Prc , she will 配合 to you whatever pattern you want .
RTF : definitely RTF ( can have a peace of mind bonking without worrying AV raid and not be cheated and waste time gg to those website for fake photo , fake service and bad attitude
P.s The house is L16H39

Bro , is the add lor 16 house 39?
Old 21-08-2018, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 11
spiderguy is one of the Best!spiderguy is one of the Best!spiderguy is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnchc View Post
P.s The house is L16H39
Thai o vietnam?
Old 21-08-2018, 04:08 PM
Samster

johnchc is a name known to alljohnchc is a name known to alljohnchc is a name known to alljohnchc is a name known to alljohnchc is a name known to alljohnchc is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mailailah View Post
Bro , is the add lor 16 house 39?
Yes bro! The add is house 39 lor 16
Old 21-08-2018, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderguy View Post
Thai o vietnam?
Viet cai bro !
Old 21-08-2018, 06:43 PM
Samster

UpZZ FOR fr on L16H39
Old 21-08-2018, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 11
chris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to all
1639 G19

Tried g19. Slim and decent look. Can french and bbbj. High gfe. Worked last time in KL ktv, so speaks Mandarin well.
Old 22-08-2018, 08:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
ryuki13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thx for the new Viet house report. generally Viet gal gives an impression of having no svcs...so this new house is worthy giving it to try which sounds great.
Old 22-08-2018, 09:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
Kiamorning deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can the girl speak Mandarin?
Old 22-08-2018, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of
Re: 1639 G19

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris91 View Post
Tried g19. Slim and decent look. Can french and bbbj. High gfe. Worked last time in KL ktv, so speaks Mandarin well.
real boobs?
Old 22-08-2018, 09:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 8
Chantelfin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Usually avoid viet due to mostly poor service. Will pop by to have a look
Old 22-08-2018, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
enzyme00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is it? Thanks for info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chantelfin View Post
Usually avoid viet due to mostly poor service. Will pop by to have a look
Old 22-08-2018, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 11
chris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
real boobs?
Literally no boobs.
Old 22-08-2018, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris91 View Post
Literally no boobs.
mm... stil better than fake boobs..
take a look first...
who else chio..

oh..watime open anyone kno
Old 22-08-2018, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 15
redhero12 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterredhero12 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Trully so far I have tried Viet are not up to service std. Hope this house provide reasonable good std...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1