The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 30-05-2018, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 11
Konnichiwawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Gals bye bye Geylang for Good

this is how our wl kena virus due to some bro raw FL and then raw WL and then spread to all raw player

Quote:
Originally Posted by ps7432 View Post
Not necessarily safer but at least the girls got go for mandatory health checks but it does not stop one fron being infected as the checks are periodical. I still know of many bros who still kena std in GL. Since u visited FL many times, no offence bro but please do your regular health check before coming into GL to keep safety check.
Old 30-05-2018, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 11
Konnichiwawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

some Robert bao wl so dont need do anymore and can go back home even get free money monthly fr Robert.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ps7432 View Post
Even if business is good the wl may sitll go back early either due to tireness or they already hit their target.
Old 30-05-2018, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by penetratorrr View Post
strange ....

look at L1654a. Business so good till all WLs busy working, and many men sit on the sofa waiting and waiting ....
look at L1649. Business so good till zero WLs sitting on the sofa.

Is it because some brothels have better publicity and hence chances of WL survival is better?
You are right about publicity.

That certainly helps. BUT it must be from genuine customers.

For example, creating a new account to act as a promoter will not really help, and instead may backfire.

To help ALL houses have a chance and level playing field, I created actress thread, chio SYT thread, newbies thread and my own BronzeGod thread with top girls according to my taste that I had enjoyed.

Despite some sour grape detractors, I believe those threads have helped bros track down the type of girls they like faster.

Kudos also to the many brothers that continue sharing here openly and consistently, and not only when they have an agenda to win supporters in some cyberwar or to establish themselves as some kind of ruling “authority” in Geylang.
Old 30-05-2018, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Cream will always rise to the top + SIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by penetratorrr View Post
strange ....

look at L1654a. Business so good till all WLs busy working, and many men sit on the sofa waiting and waiting ....
look at L1649. Business so good till zero WLs sitting on the sofa.

Is it because some brothels have better publicity and hence chances of WL survival is better?
Cream will always rise to the top

Btw to the samster who recently zapped me for complimenting ejectjoy in another thread, puhleeze lah, for the umpteenth time, points mean nothing to me

Anyway, why so twisted and frustrated just because i was speaking the TRUTH??

Would also like to compliment all the samsters who have recently been consistently contributing in the true spirit of SIC, without trying to take any personal credit(explicit, implicit or otherwise)

Have upped all of you before, so now can only offer my sincere thanks!

Kum siah and please try and keep up the good work!
Old 30-05-2018, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

I think wl should tell us that they are leaving soon.. so that we can have a bang party
Old 30-05-2018, 09:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Gals bye bye Geylang for Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
I think wl should tell us that they are leaving soon.. so that we can have a bang party
Handful of them will put up @ WeChat Moments then regulars will Q up for their Farewell Bonk
Old 03-06-2018, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Tried to persuade her but to no avail.

Maizi 1654a confirm cut card on 13th june

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 03-06-2018, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
Tried to persuade her but to no avail.

Maizi 1654a confirm cut card on 13th june
Yes, I guess there's no turning back for her.

She's been falling ill regularly from flu and stomachache. Another casualty of our Singapore weather.

Will be arranging farewell bonk soon.
Old 03-06-2018, 03:44 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Gals bye bye Geylang for Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
Yes, I guess there's no turning back for her.

She's been falling ill regularly from flu and stomachache. Another casualty of our Singapore weather.

Will be arranging farewell bonk soon.
So sad...another Authentic BooBs gem gone

Hopefully she will get well soon
Old 03-06-2018, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
So sad...another Authentic BooBs gem gone

Hopefully she will get well soon
Actually, she has recovered and back to work.

Just that in the long run, she wouldn't want to fall sick again.
Old 03-06-2018, 03:58 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Gals bye bye Geylang for Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
Actually, she has recovered and back to work.

Just that in the long run, she wouldn't want to fall sick again.
Unacclimatized and left with no choice but back home

Wish her well
Old 05-06-2018, 03:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
paintingfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Actually, have to provide some TLC and understanding to WLs too.
Imagine, no business, also sit and wait. Biz too good, how many times a WL have to bathe a day. Incl aircon on, sometimes feel nothing and no body heat from real sexual arousal, and still have to svc us bros.

Its not easy being a WL. Best wishes to all who decide to leave and seriously considering all factors, some who are leaving may have not repaid the debt incurred from coming.

Not saying this to score or wad. But do cherish these WLs espically Gems.
Maizi wad #. May i pay a visit this week. Leave a memorable FR as homage to her. But then again she may wanna rest up before returning. I have never seen her before. Wish i had joined this forum earlier. So many SIC bros.
Instead of sticking to one reg WL in WH14 all this while.
Old 05-06-2018, 10:50 AM
Samster

apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

WH02 Dan Dan completing her 2 year tour of duty soon, likely to cut card sometime in July. Better cherish this gem, very bonkable and has her group of fans

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 05-06-2018, 01:39 PM
Samster

7 more days for 1654a Maizi, but she resting on 8th June. that makes it 6 more days.

sad. a very good gem is bye bye soon

bros, any WL going to leave our shore pls post here so we can prepare our missiles and bullets

WH15 petite Lili coming to an end of her 2 yr duty come mid July.

for the coming weeks it seem challenging for the new and old WL. several gals are complaining about the slow market which I supposed might be due to school holidays and worst from 14th June will be World Cup

Lets try to support the gals as much as we can.

my biggest miss was 1654a An An who left our shore undetected by my radar, knn

Old 13-06-2018, 03:12 PM
Samster

heard from the OKTs that many gals left our shore last week, and do expect more casualties next week

any info on who you know is leaving?

lets keep updated

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1