The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 06-10-2018, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Is she the one with tattoo on collarbone or JiXiang

I am confused between the 2 of them
Ruyi is the one with tattoo near collarbone.
Old 06-10-2018, 06:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Ruyi is the one with tattoo near collarbone.
Confirm JX no tattoo huh
Old 06-10-2018, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Confirm JX no tattoo huh
Truly draw a blank when it comes to JX, even after having her three times. I think the steamy bonks seem to overwhelm and mask out all memories except her wriggling in ecstasy!
Old 10-10-2018, 03:38 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1986 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant future
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Rtf bao bao
  • Happy to see her cheerful n smiling face.
  • Led me to the room
  • Gave me a big hug n thank me for seeing her.
  • Business seems bad in geylang.
  • Gave me a kiss on my face and help me strip.
  • In the shower gave me a good scrub.
  • Good suction n bbbj.
  • Leaned against wall n she opened my legs wide.
  • Teasingly she sucked my balls. First time tried this position.
  • Into the room.
  • After some catbath we ended up in 69 position.
  • She gave me hard suction in bbbj and i suck and painted her abalone.
  • Fj in a few positions
  • She moaned very loudly. Added to the excitement
  • Finish my load in doggie. Hugged n chatted.

Getting a bit addicted
Old 11-10-2018, 12:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
Rtf bao bao
  • Led me to the room
  • Good suction n bbbj.
  • Into the room.
  • Fj in a few positions

Getting a bit addicted
Interesting. I can visualise it. Next time i will try it. Lean my back against the wall in the shower open my legs wide n let her suck my balls

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 11-10-2018, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
Rtf bao bao
  • Led me to the room
  • Good suction n bbbj.
  • Into the room.
  • Fj in a few positions

Getting a bit addicted
Bro, thks for the FR. Everytime i read your FR, i always cant stop smiling. Your presentation style is interesting and cute, hahahaha
Old 11-10-2018, 12:25 PM
Samster

apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

same sentiment. short and sweet, like powerpoint presentation

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 11-10-2018, 12:38 PM
Samster

APACHE SEX DIARY - ZHEN ZHU WH15

Tried her a few days ago in Botak compound live firing area. Pounded her with lots of ammo fire. Sad to hear that she is leaving our shore cutting card next Wednesday. Looks like gotta try her more these few days

She is a lovable lady, a bit of lookalike of Christy Chung, fair skin, nice for the hug with fantastic love handles for the great doggie action

She is obliging. OMG, will sure miss her for good, probably next time see her in China

Very sensual touches to my balls in the shower room with lots of foam bubbles, yeah, slippery. Body rubba and buttock rubba.

In the room, she knows I dont like much service. we just rested on the bed like some lovers, her head on my shoulder as her fingers stroke my chest n nipples and didi.

didi harden and capped it, made her doggie face the V shape corner mirror with front left right reflection in room 3. Pumped her hard with good cushion piak piak sound. Her facial expression shows it all, with moans and indeed looks like Christy

her neh neh swings. I grabbed her neh neh from behind and continue the pounding. Put a pillow under her stomach spread open her legs wider and pump, hitting her G spot which made her hands grasped the bedsheet and moaned very loud. Really hit her G spot.

I patted her butt and kept pumping while she enjoyed the high moments.

I turned her sideways and pump her from the side, with her neh neh swinging. The reflections on the mirrors in room 3 looked damn enticing.

Turned her to missionery. I spread her hair all over the mattress, with me facing the V shape corner. I asked her if ready. She gave me a peck on my face. Apache slowly inserted the rod into the abyss hole and increased my acceleration. Up my throttle. Held her legs up and grabbed them as I pumped her hard. Her hands grasping the bedsheet and her neh neh swings in all directions. Ready for the final assault. I rested her legs, I held her love handles and pumped with vigour and the piak piak sound gets very loud. She was screaming with excitement and her neh neh swings very fast. Lasted for about 2 minutes and finally unloaded the entire armament of hellfire missiles.

I squeezed out every drop of missiles and let out a groan.

I collapsed onto her twin peaks, stranded on top. Her breath was heavy and heart beating hard. We chatted for a while.

Will remember her, and the wonderful moments we had in room 3 of OKT botak joint

Last edited by apache; 17-10-2018 at 08:00 PM.
Old 11-10-2018, 12:40 PM
Samster (Donor)

bullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bro, thks for the FR. Everytime i read your FR, i always cant stop smiling. Your presentation style is interesting and cute, hahahaha
occupation hazard.
I am into marketing.
straight to the point.
Old 11-10-2018, 12:41 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
ZHEN ZHU WH15

Tried her a few days ago in Botak compound live firing area. Pounded her with lots of ammo fire. Sad to hear that she is leaving our shore cutting card next Wednesday. Looks like gotta try her more these few days

She is a lovable lady, a bit of lookalike of Christy Chung, fair skin, nice for the hug with fantastic love handles for the great doggie action

She is obliging. OMG, will sure miss her for good, probably next time see her in China

Very sensual touches to my balls in the shower room with lots of foam bubbles, yeah, slippery. Body rubba and buttock rubba.

In the room, she knows I dont like much service. we just rested on the bed like some lovers, her head on my shoulder as her fingers stroke my chest n nipples and didi.

didi harden and capped it, made her doggie face the V shape corner mirror with front left right reflection in room 3. Pumped her hard with good cushion piak piak sound. Her facial expression shows it all, with moans and indeed looks like Christy

her neh neh swings. I grabbed her neh neh from behind and continue the pounding. Put a pillow under her stomach spread open her legs wider and pump, hitting her G spot which made her hands grasped the bedsheet and moaned very loud. Really hit her G spot.

I patted her butt and kept pumping while she enjoyed the high moments.

I turned her sideways and pump her from the side, with her neh neh swinging. The reflections on the mirrors in room 3 looked damn enticing.

Turned her to missionery. I spread her hair all over the mattress, with me facing the V shape corner. I asked her if ready. She gave me a peck on my face. Apache slowly inserted the rod into the abyss hole and increased my acceleration. Up my throttle. Held her legs up and grabbed them as I pumped her hard. Her hands grasping the bedsheet and her neh neh swings in all directions. Ready for the final assault. I rested her legs, I held her love handles and pumped with vigour and the piak piak sound gets very loud. She was screaming with excitement and her neh neh swings very fast. Lasted for about 2 minutes and finally unloaded the entire armament of hellfire missiles.

I squeezed out every drop of missiles and let out a groan.

I collapsed onto her twin peaks, stranded on top. Her breath was heavy and heart beating hard. We chatted for a while.

Will remember her, and the wonderful moments we had in room 3 of OKT botak joint
Thanks bro for the alert.
Will try her before she cut card.
Old 15-10-2018, 01:57 PM
Samster

APACHE SEX DIARY RTF Ji Xiang 1658a

Ruyi on code red. Went for Ji Xiang.

She held my hands and we enter room 3. As pretty as before, with that pretty face and two big round eyes, long hair, big bust.

We hugged a little as she helped me to strip, teasing me on my hairy body while I stripped her and teased her on her full C cup neh neh with suckable nipples.

I cannot tahan when her top was naked and I began to sucked her nipple as she caressed my hair with her hands. She told me to be gentle, dont want like suck milk so hard. I told her I cannot help it as I like such nipples.

She led me to the shower room. She scrubbed me clean and wanted to BBBj me but I told her I am not into BBBJ. She opened my legs wide and sucked my balls instead. felt real good.

onto the bed, we lay down. She knew I am not into service type, just want to have gfe. She said I very easy to handle. I was like "ah?".

Her head on my chest, as she stroke my nipple. my chest and my rod.

My rod got very hard. I turn her to doggie facing the V shape mirror. Capped my didi, I entered her abyss which felt as good as before with good cushion. She has a nice butt, rounded and good for the grab, with good love handles as well, the very good condition for a good doggie bang. The piak piak sound was very loud and she really moaned very loudly, very loud. I put the pillow under her stomach , opened her legs wider and let her stomach lie on the pillow. A I pumped her from behind, hitting her G spot all the way, she moaned and screamed even louder while her hands grasped the bedsheet.

She said she felt very good and want harder.

i try my best lor. If I was 20 yrs younger I can make her steam more. But now my stamina drops quite a bit and I dont wanna tire myself out, scared my didi later soften.

I pumped hard.gave her some sextifaction. Now my turn. I turned her over for missionery. I spread her hair on the bed. long smooth hair.

I began my missionery pump. the piak piak sound with cushion was great. Gained momentum and she moaned and screamed. Good 3D surround sound audio. the type of moans which if you hear from outside the room, you also want to wait and fuck her.

As I pump, her neh neh swings in all directions. Gained momentum and I sped up my pumping. Her face showed it all. finally missiles engaged and I fired all my hellfire missiles into the abyss hole. kabooom. I moaned and squeezed out every last droplet of sperm. and collapsed onto her hard breathing neh neh. My head also soft landing.

She gave me a peck on my forehead and her fingers caressed my hair. She thanked me for the great session and I also thank her for the great moments. today pump quite a long time, almost 20 over minutes. Though not as long as what bro Dpower can pump. to me, pump 20 minutes is very long already.

Chatted a while, showered and left Geylang with a smiling face.

Last edited by apache; 17-10-2018 at 08:00 PM.
Old 17-10-2018, 07:58 PM
Samster

APACHE SEX DIARY - RTF Ruyi 1658a

Went to Botak joint for an auspicious bang, either Jixiang or Ruyi.

Ruyi looked at me as I entered the premises. our eyes signal said "lets go".

Her smile on her face as she walked towards the counter table and signed her name. She led me to my favourite room 3.

We lie on the bed. I was a bit exhausted. She asked me why I so tired. I told her mentally stressed out. She kissed my forehead told me when enter her den, forget all about work and just relax and enjoy. As she said so, her fingers were ripping off my buttons and took off my belt, and before I knew it I was naked. She began to stripped in front of me and we fondled and caressed, her sensual strokes attacking my rod.

We enter the shower room and she began her sensual foreplay. Our episode in the shower lasted about 15 minutes. The foreplay by her can make my knees weak.

Into the room, she knows my pattern. She knows I do not like much BJ. We fondled and caressed, with soft whispers and pecks on each other faces.

My rod very hard. I began my topo mission starting with doggie. With her face facing the corner v shape mirror, i slowly make my way to her abyss. capped my rod and started the pump action. I held onto her love handles and occassionally gave her butt a pat. The piak piak sound was great as I continued my pump from behind. Rested her stomach on the pillow, with her legs opened slightly, I continued to pump and rubbed her g spot. She felt high and let off lots of moans.

I turned her to lie on her side and continued my pump, and her neh neh swinged in all directions. The all round mirrors helped enhance the visual effect.

Cannot tahan, i turned her to missionery. Her hair spread out on the bed, her fingers grasped the edge of the bed, and I began to up my throttle and started my assault into her abyss hole.

The cushion on impact was good and the piak piak sound was loud with soft landing. She has the physique for the soft landing which I loved so much.

After about 5 minutes of assault, I increased the tempo and finally i moaned as I squeezed off every hellfire missiles I can squeeze out into the abyss. I kept squeezing until I am sure no more missiles.

She teased me saying I dont look so stress as before.

We chit chat and she told me that she hoped more regulars will go support her as business these two months seemed terrible.

I told her I try my best. I also want to support her and ensure that she stays. Will keep her on "double rotation" list visit her more often. Making love with her is really different. A real gem.

left Geylang a happy man and energised for the real work world in office.

Old 24-10-2018, 07:19 PM
Samster

rtf Bao Bao 1658a

Quite moody today. Too much stress at work. Just like to have a good shower rubba rubba n bonk and hug hug.

The good candidate for the task which come to my mind is botak's Bao Bao

She has that cheerful attitude that even if the world comes down she can still smile and cheer you up

I was lucky and manage to get her.

We hit it off immediately once we enter the room.
Her smile brighten the mood and she can sense my dull mood.

In the shower she gave me lots or rubba and comforting touching of my face like giving me lots of assurance and her smile is so nice

In the room we go ahead with the fuck first. Nice fuck session.

We spent the rest of the time chatting n giving each other small pecks

Okie. Energise and left geylang a man with recharged batteries

Old 28-10-2018, 12:10 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Greenpan is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

What ‘s the cost for this house?
Old 29-10-2018, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenpan View Post
What ‘s the cost for this house?
well, depends on who you call

you can call for Cat 80 for 30 minutes
or call for Cat 150 for 60 minutes

OKT Botak is a friendly old man. He will help you

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1