The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-07-2020, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 10
auxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud of
What are KTV girls doing now?

So curious to find out what the KTV girls are doing during this extended period of down time for them.

Unfortunately I don't have the ctcs of any of them directly to find out. Wondering if any bros here knows?
Old 16-07-2020, 10:52 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3340 / Power: 20
thoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by auxillaire View Post
So curious to find out what the KTV girls are doing during this extended period of down time for them.

Unfortunately I don't have the ctcs of any of them directly to find out. Wondering if any bros here knows?

Bro don't have to worry abt them, confirm got Roberts showering them with money and gifts.
Old 16-07-2020, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1078 / Power: 9
Ribeyes has much to be proud ofRibeyes has much to be proud ofRibeyes has much to be proud ofRibeyes has much to be proud ofRibeyes has much to be proud ofRibeyes has much to be proud ofRibeyes has much to be proud ofRibeyes has much to be proud of
Re: What are KTV girls doing now?

Quote:

If you have mummy contact and if you are a regular you can indudge in outside fun.
Old 16-07-2020, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
torrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertorrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertorrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Some are dabbling in massage and services. While most have their many boyfriends just taking care of them. You can always try your luck with wechat in several of their housing locations, and add them haha. I got added by a few that way.
Old 16-07-2020, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 10
auxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud of
Thanks for the many replies. That was what I was thinking too. Which then leads to the next question. If they are, and have been, getting showered with money and gifts for the past 2-3 months, then their incentive to get back to work once phase 2 comes would be very low right?

Why work so hard again when you have been getting by perfectly fine and happy...

(of course, there's the assumption that new boat of girls will arrive but that's a different topic. I'm curious about the girls already here on our shores)
Old 16-07-2020, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 12
Kalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant future
Quote:
Thanks for the many replies. That was what I was thinking too. Which then leads to the next question. If they are, and have been, getting showered with money and gifts for the past 2-3 months, then their incentive to get back to work once phase 2 comes would be very low right?

Why work so hard again when you have been getting by perfectly fine and happy...

(of course, there's the assumption that new boat of girls will arrive but that's a different topic. I'm curious about the girls already here on our shores)
They may not be getting as much as when they were working. Not many guys can afford to throw in on a monthly recurrence basis.
So still there will be incentives to kicks start once ktv can be reopen.
Old 16-07-2020, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
torrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertorrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertorrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

They sure will work still la, have boyfriends + new customers who can be come new boyfriends lol. Now is just who is stupid enough to support their girls lorh. Well not stupid if they got exchange services and what not but you get what I mean. Is their money.
Old 16-07-2020, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1464 / Power: 19
spongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud of

offer services in order to survive
Old 16-07-2020, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 890 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Boy friend oso out of job mah, no income can't even support own self, how to support side dish leh? ..
Old 16-07-2020, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 14
Edwq deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEdwq deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyan View Post
They may not be getting as much as when they were working. Not many guys can afford to throw in on a monthly recurrence basis.
So still there will be incentives to kicks start once ktv can be reopen.
Agreed. Just going by maths, say a girl have 4 rooms to entertain during a session (and I’m just keeping it to those 2 sessions KTVs for simplicity’s sake), she will earn 400 bucks in tips alone per night (assuming she’s getting the minimum rate of 50 per customer per room). Multiply that by say 25 nights, she’s easily earning at least 10k per month in room tips alone for a slightly above average looking girl.

If we throw in the extra services, the free gifts, etc, I think they would easily hit 15k. For those really good looking and hot ones, they would have an even higher earning power.

Too much $$$ not to earn if they don’t go back to the clubs to work.
Old 16-07-2020, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!
Quote:

Many of the girls that come here to work is precisely they want to escape the bounds of tradition, having to settle down, dependant on the husband.

They want their freedom and independent living, earning their own cash, to spend as they want, choose the kind of life they want. So on this desire alone, they will continue to resume work.
Old 16-07-2020, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
caoster is Cool - loads of Potential

Trying my luck, do any bro have any contact to share? Maybe the mummy contact. haha
Old 16-07-2020, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 14
kakarlu is one of the Best!kakarlu is one of the Best!kakarlu is one of the Best!

Doing house call d.

Drink at your place 300 for 3 hour
St 400
Overnight 700
Old 16-07-2020, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

they work from home? play with microphone and 训练口才

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 16-07-2020, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2515 / Power: 19
DANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakarlu View Post
Doing house call d.

Drink at your place 300 for 3 hour
St 400
Overnight 700

Wow, what sort of KTV girls are you engaging with? Their job is to chop your carrot isit?
Viet KTV girls offering $150 for 3 hours drinking session
If the drinking session goes well, the after party is highly negotiable down to free infact.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1