The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-07-2020, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 8
Deelee1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDeelee1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by terminator619 View Post
Hi anyone knows if the Thai massage shop along Sembawang Road at Famous Nasi Lemak still open?
Shld be open I past by yesterday and saw a guy went in. But curious what’s the standard there, any bros can share experience?
Old 05-07-2020, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Cormac81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sembawang MP

Hi bro pls share contact
Old 05-07-2020, 09:38 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 791 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119867 / Power: 177
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deelee1 View Post
Shld be open I past by yesterday and saw a guy went in. But curious what’s the standard there, any bros can share experience?
All glif...hj 50. Better skip

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 06-07-2020, 02:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 8
Deelee1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDeelee1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
All glif...hj 50. Better skip
Thanks bro for info👍🏻
Old 06-07-2020, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 16
hellobag is a glorious beacon of lighthellobag is a glorious beacon of lighthellobag is a glorious beacon of lighthellobag is a glorious beacon of lighthellobag is a glorious beacon of lighthellobag is a glorious beacon of light

went to one last week and was greeted by Cindy, according to her nametag seems to be in her mid 30s but can't see much because of the mask.

very chatty and makes you feel comfortable throughout the session. she will also reach under from behind to make you feel good.

after everything is done, came out and saw a tall and fair syt who looks cute, but didn't managed to get her name.
Old 06-07-2020, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 5
DBZhu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDBZhu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i think there's new massage place beside SSC.
the same row of shop houses with cheap john
went in , but i cant speak mandarin , so they abit cold , coz got communication issue.
any one tried them before?
Old 06-07-2020, 11:39 PM

sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBZhu View Post
i think there's new massage place beside SSC.
the same row of shop houses with cheap john
went in , but i cant speak mandarin , so they abit cold , coz got communication issue.
any one tried them before?
W spa you mean. New batch of ml already, first batch better but all left already. Hj 50 no roaming and 80 roaming with bra off. Expensive hj

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 07-07-2020, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
W spa you mean. New batch of ml already, first batch better but all left already. Hj 50 no roaming and 80 roaming with bra off. Expensive hj
Yup, now new batch the price also new chop carrot price. I'm skipping the place after visiting once when CB just unlock.
Old 07-07-2020, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

No bro.. I am saying if 80 with roaming it's crazy price. Will definitely boycott... Better value elsewhere

Aiyo 80 again...Can skip and go other joints for BBBJ and full roaming...[/QUOTE]
Old 07-07-2020, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGuy View Post
Yup, now new batch the price also new chop carrot price. I'm skipping the place after visiting once when CB just unlock.
I see the ML photo also cannot make it now. The one i use to visit already RTC. I been there 2 times, first time HJ with BM at 80 and she tell me every time I come she will add extra service. Second time I go I pull her yoga pants down and finger her at 80 with some licking on dick but no BBBJ. I ask her FJ how much next time I bring CD. She quoted 350, WTF and I never return. Now she back in China. Small A boobs only quoted 350. I tell her that her pussy is the most expensive i seen with this quality...

Old 07-07-2020, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2281 / Power: 8
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I see the ML photo also cannot make it now. The one i use to visit already RTC. I been there 2 times, first time HJ with BM at 80 and she tell me every time I come she will add extra service. Second time I go I pull her yoga pants down and finger her at 80 with some licking on dick but no BBBJ. I ask her FJ how much next time I bring CD. She quoted 350, WTF and I never return. Now she back in China. Small A boobs only quoted 350. I tell her that her pussy is the most expensive i seen with this quality...
Sounds like jiao2 to me lol. I rather liked the viet Angela but she left before I could rtm
Old 07-07-2020, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
Sounds like jiao2 to me lol. I rather liked the viet Angela but she left before I could rtm
Haha. You are right. It is Jiao Jiao and very teh type. Smooth skin with cute nipples and hairy pussy. Too bad boobs too small for cat 350. I tell her over price and she as me how much. I say she worth the most 100 and she rejected FJ offer.

Angela I saw her but rejected as I feel she is short and plump to my liking. LOL.

Old 07-07-2020, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2281 / Power: 8
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Haha. You are right. It is Jiao Jiao and very teh type. Smooth skin with cute nipples and hairy pussy. Too bad boobs too small for cat 350. I tell her over price and she as me how much. I say she worth the most 100 and she rejected FJ offer.

Angela I saw her but rejected as I feel she is short and plump to my liking. LOL.
She quote high cos she don’t want to do I guess. Though slightly more ex but so far their massage skills all quite good. Just that no fj which is disappointing
Old 07-07-2020, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
megamancxz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

W spa was nice before cb. Have not gone there back. Though anyone know whether Katie is still there or where is she now
Old 07-07-2020, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
She quote high cos she don’t want to do I guess. Though slightly more ex but so far their massage skills all quite good. Just that no fj which is disappointing
No wor. I finger her and it is wet. I ask her why so wet she say she kind of horny. when she quoted 350 I say too expensive then she open her friend website working as a FL in lavender area. She say you see this price, it is this price for FJ. She say her friend charges so around these price and every day too busy with too many customer....So her friend tell her FJ in SG is about 250 - 350....Also in China, the price there is about 1200 - 1500 RMB now...Market not the same liao...I just smile and let her finish her job. My last visit. Her business went very bad before covid and she want to go home. I causally chat and she agree 250 min for FJ. I feel her quality not valid for this price and never go for it.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1