The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 31-05-2007, 04:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute
Toffee Chatroom - Everton FC

Hello All Bros,

Any Blue representatives from Merseyside in the house??
Old 31-05-2007, 10:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all
Re: Toffee Chatroom - Everton FC

wah, everton ah!!! all the best to your thread. got 1 bro i know:- mokermania!!! cheers.
Old 31-05-2007, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Trivia

Nick Barmby is one of the few players who played for both Everton & Liverpool

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 31-05-2007, 11:46 AM
Samster

_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWNY View Post
Trivia

Nick Barmby is one of the few players who played for both Everton & Liverpool

JWNY
trivial thought from me: i m hoping for arteta to do the same...
Old 31-05-2007, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8057 / Power: 20
no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

wooo, everton, pool's derby rival.
cheerz for your club achievement under Moyes.
Old 31-05-2007, 11:53 AM
Samster

JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_ View Post
...but isn't Paul Ince the only Manchester United player to cross to Anfield?

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 31-05-2007, 11:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 17
pfingo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypfingo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I hope Nugent is in Fat Sam's plans...but think he going Toffee...
Old 31-05-2007, 04:27 PM
Samster

tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Fat Hope LOL!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfingo View Post
I hope Nugent is in Fat Sam's plans...but think he going Toffee...
Toffee is in the way up while Newcastle is trending downwards....No points for guessing which proposition is more attractive...

Seriously, excluding the top4 teams in EPL....Everton, Tottenham n Newcastle (under Sam A.) will be leading the rest of the pack for the remaining Uefa places again....

Coming back on Everton, the team really needs strengthening on all fronts, including the goalkeeping area!! (Just look at the mess Iain Turner made at Goodison Park against Man Utd... ) Nugent will be a nice addition but his arrival will also spell the end for Beattie.....But it is also high time that Moyes reduce the striking burden on AJ...A proven continental goal-scorer will be ideal but money is scarce in Goodison Park nowadays so perhaps Nugent will be a cheaper alternative.....Not forgetting that Everton still need to strengthen their defence badly, there is really not much cover for their 2 central defenders (Yobo n Stubbs), also keeping in mind that Stubbs is almost 35yrs old....Will be looking forward to Everton's forays into the transfer mkt to anticipate whats in store for Toffeemen in the next season!

Last edited by tomvoyeur; 31-05-2007 at 04:30 PM. Reason: Amendment
Old 01-06-2007, 01:34 AM
Samster

MAGILTON ON WRIGHT MOVE

Ipswich Town boss Jim Magilton insists a return to Portman Road for Richard Wright is far from a foregone conclusion.

Ipswich chairman David Sheepshanks revealed earlier this month that the Championship outfit were interested in taking Wright back to the club where he began his playing career.

Wright has been told by manager David Moyes he is free to find another club and that his Goodison contract is unlikely to be renewed this summer.

However, Magilton has revealed he has yet to sit down with Wright to discuss the terms of a possible return.

He said: "I have not sat down with Richard or his agent to discuss terms. Richard has expressed a desire to return to Ipswich, but nothing concrete has been decided."
Old 01-06-2007, 01:36 AM
Samster

NO BIDS FOR SIMEK

Sheffield Wednesday have quashed rumours linking Frankie Simek with a move to Everton.

Reports in the morning papers claimed the American international could make a £3m move to the Toffees.

But Wednesday chief Brian Laws was unimpressed with the claims, insisting he has not been contacted by any club about the 22-year-old defender.

"I've heard nothing, as far as I'm concerned it's a load of bull," said Laws.

"I have had no contact from Everton or any other such club regarding Frankie Simek and in the end Frankie Simek is not for sale.

"He is a key payer and has had a great season and I believe there is no truth in the matter whatsoever. As far as we are concerned it is just speculation.

"There is nothing more we can say on the matter because no football club has made contact with us at all."

Simek began his career in England at Arsenal and has also been at Bournemouth and QPR on loan.

He made 44 appearances for Wednesday last term, largely in the right-back position.
Old 01-06-2007, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomvoyeur View Post
(Just look at the mess Iain Turner made at Goodison Park against Man Utd...)
I'll NEVER forget that...Chelsea was leading at Bolton and Everton were 2-0 at Goodison...then it went wrong wrong wrong...
Quote:
But it is also high time that Moyes reduce the striking burden on AJ...A proven continental goal-scorer will be ideal but money is scarce in Goodison Park nowadays
Hey...how about Heskey...or Sheringham at Goodison?

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 01-06-2007, 02:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
I'll NEVER forget that...Chelsea was leading at Bolton and Everton were 2-0 at Goodison...then it went wrong wrong wrong...
Yup...Mayb Chelsea can loan P. Cech to Everton for next season to prevent such incidents from happening....

Quote:
Hey...how about Heskey...or Sheringham at Goodison?
No thanks LOL!! Sheri n Heskey r legacies n not what Everton need at the moment to move forward....
Old 01-06-2007, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
...but isn't Paul Ince the only Manchester United player to cross to Anfield?

JWNY
hoping that he is the last one ever to do that...

Quote:
Yup...Mayb Chelsea can loan P. Cech to Everton for next season to prevent such incidents from happening....
and still dont play cech when playing certain opponents. smacked of kelong all over... lost a lot of respect for moyes after that game!!!

Quote:
No thanks LOL!! Sheri n Heskey r legacies n not what Everton need at the moment to move forward
go for nugent... suits everton style of play. but then again, everton seems to have quite a few young ones who r doing exceptionally well, especially that vaughan kid!!! damn, he has the potential to be the jonah lomu of english football. fast, strong and packs a strong shot...
Old 01-06-2007, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
go for nugent... suits everton style of play.
Or see if Sheva is available for loan..so Arteta can take the Kaka role...

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 01-06-2007, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Or see if Sheva is available for loan..so Arteta can take the Kaka role...

JWNY
dont sabo the toffees lah!!! his salary alone can kill lor!!!

i would expect u to offer lampard for loan now, since cahill has some very interested parties coming in for him....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1