The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 10-07-2020, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
KuayTutu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackiekof View Post
Tried a ML at Chong Pang, at 1st wanted to go for full body massage at night but the boss keep wanting me to go for $88 package as I didnt see any ML so I just proceed with the $50 massage. When my turn I was assign to her I was stun by her figure so I took the 88 dollar package to try my luck.Her massage skills is really good the hard type no piano, massage went for 30 mins she started to massage the inner thigh, I cheekily asked her if she do massage the jewel.In the end I was offered HJ and autoroam outside her clothes due to covid19 for $30,she initially asking for 50 manage to bargain till 30.Looks 7/10,skills Boobs Big,8/10(Hard able to pinpoint), only can roam outside of clothes, HJ discreetly as the boss dont allow it. If you keen in trying do PM me or we can trade contact
Nice one bro. Care to share contact? thanks
Old 11-07-2020, 01:13 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kimmypewpew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGuy View Post
If i guess correctly, china lady boss always at the counter. They been closed before therefore now very careful. If never take 88, no chance for lady boss to close 1 eye.

Anyone tried JQ recently ? Any FR on Crystal, XX or Ella? Can PM if dont wish to share openly.
Bro can pm? Thks
Old 13-07-2020, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 14
Kelvyn is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKelvyn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just went to DxxxxLxxx Spa today. Got the ML by the name of Kxxxx. Her eyes very pretty and at least B cup. I took up the 88 package (cos 4 months nv service liao so big head cannot think properly). Massage was average only but she really know how to sweet talk. Even ask me to meet her on her off day for full course. End up I top up another 50 to finish off the deed (again small head wins). Saw on FB she looks quite pretty. Anybody tried her before or meet her during her off day?
Old 13-07-2020, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3563 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelvyn View Post
Just went to DxxxxLxxx Spa today. Got the ML by the name of Kxxxx. Her eyes very pretty and at least B cup. I took up the 88 package (cos 4 months nv service liao so big head cannot think properly). Massage was average only but she really know how to sweet talk. Even ask me to meet her on her off day for full course. End up I top up another 50 to finish off the deed (again small head wins). Saw on FB she looks quite pretty. Anybody tried her before or meet her during her off day?
the milf or the cat? How much were you quoted for FJ? Think properly this time bro
Old 14-07-2020, 02:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1612 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future

DL have 2 starts with K.
From photos, like alot has touch up work done. Guessed have to ser real person. Hahah. I never want to try that place as too near inlaw’s place...
Old 14-07-2020, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sipeklong View Post
DL have 2 starts with K.
From photos, like alot has touch up work done. Guessed have to ser real person. Hahah. I never want to try that place as too near inlaw’s place...
I agree. Their pictures are heavily enhanced. I saw Vic before, really different from pic, pic looks at least 5-8 years younger.
Old 15-07-2020, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
I agree. Their pictures are heavily enhanced. I saw Vic before, really different from pic, pic looks at least 5-8 years younger.
The one I tried is the cat. She pulled down her mask for a short while and looked quite pretty. She didnt quote me for fj though. Just keep saying her meimei dripping wet and itching for fj. Wanted me to f her during her off day. Lol.
Old 15-07-2020, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 808 / Power: 5
Grandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelvyn View Post
The one I tried is the cat. She pulled down her mask for a short while and looked quite pretty. She didnt quote me for fj though. Just keep saying her meimei dripping wet and itching for fj. Wanted me to f her during her off day. Lol.
I tried her yesterday. Her voice a bit fake and she sounds like she wanted to act cute but fail. She told me the exact same thing also. She say I so good looking and want me to bring her out on her off day. Asked me buy stuffs for her. Perfume and some groceries. Looks like she trying to con ppl. I not so sure what is her motive though. She just being too direct.
Old 15-07-2020, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3563 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandzenq View Post
I tried her yesterday. Her voice a bit fake and she sounds like she wanted to act cute but fail. She told me the exact same thing also. She say I so good looking and want me to bring her out on her off day. Asked me buy stuffs for her. Perfume and some groceries. Looks like she trying to con ppl. I not so sure what is her motive though. She just being too direct.
Sometimes it's cos they are really bored, but if they asked for gifts, I'd stay far far away.
Old 15-07-2020, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1608 / Power: 13
sincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant future

Obvious taking you guys as FOC Mr Roberto every now & then, eventually directly for her own benefits, using just little acting skills & copy paste scriptlines fetch easy $$$, y not.

你情我愿 situation right,broz adult liao, always confirm costing 1st before plunging into unknown water, you think is babypool, later know quicksand pool will be too late to complain, xtra payment done liao...
Old 15-07-2020, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandzenq View Post
Thanks for the heads up bro. In this case better dont fall for her trick.
Old 16-07-2020, 06:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Michng is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Anyone got number for E******** B*****? Or ML contact also can. I want to book appt but cannot contact them
Old 17-07-2020, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
vivamadrid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Tried a ML at Chong Pang, at 1st wanted to go for full body massage at night but the boss keep wanting me to go for $88 package as I didnt see any ML so I just proceed with the $50 massage. When my turn I was assign to her I was stun by her figure so I took the 88 dollar package to try my luck.Her massage skills is really good the hard type no piano, massage went for 30 mins she started to massage the inner thigh, I cheekily asked her if she do massage the jewel.In the end I was offered HJ and autoroam outside her clothes due to covid19 for $30,she initially asking for 50 manage to bargain till 30.Looks 7/10,skills Boobs Big,8/10(Hard able to pinpoint), only can roam outside of clothes, HJ discreetly as the boss dont allow it. If you keen in trying do PM me or we can trade contact

Hi brother, can share location? Thx
Old 17-07-2020, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
88 still gotta top up 30 means 118... damn bo hua for a HJ with massage

Last edited by supershaft; 17-07-2020 at 11:30 PM.
Old 19-07-2020, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 513 / Power: 11
holala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
wow bro you still around? i used to gotten the contacts for SN, ZW at 418 from you in my old account. many thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1